Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] UBECOIN - A Cryptocurrency designed for business and entertainment 🔥 - page 6. (Read 16128 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
any bounty campaign especially social media and referral bounty? I love the idea of this project although I've seen some projects like this but this one has it's own twist
Activity: 70
UbeCoin’s strategy is focused on providing a user-friendly platform to E-commerce and entertainment by providing easy access into the Ubecoin ecosystem that will facilitate entry into the modern economy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
the idea of the concept of the project is very interesting, but this thread still look deserted. I think all teams should improve in promoting this project so that a lot of people know this project. because the support is also very important for the development of the project.
maybe because the promotion is less than optimal, so this thread is still quiet and even if we look at the concept already good and interesting, hopefully in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
the idea of the concept of the project is very interesting, but this thread still look deserted. I think all teams should improve in promoting this project so that a lot of people know this project. because the support is also very important for the development of the project.
Activity: 490
This project looks interesting. I like the concept. UBCoin is a promising, safe, easy and transparent project. UBcoin also shares information about the team completely, and has a great partner ... but I haven't found the roadmap of UBCoin project, and I look forward to the latest information.
Activity: 17
Activity: 2
I hope this will be a successful project (Y) sounds very promising
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Is this fee 0% in the transactions, will it only be in cash  in Fiat currency? Or will it be held in any type of currency crypto that is listed on Ubecoin?
Activity: 252
Do you offer any bounty campaign especially social media and referral bounty? I love the idea of this project although I've seen some projects like this but this one has it's own twist. May I please have the roadmap?
Activity: 102
Ubecoin offers Business Direct to Business (B2B), Business to Consumer (B2C) and Consumer to Business (C2B) transactions. Transactions are guaranteed by transparent ledgers from the blockchain, which in turn means trading is controlled by traders, not platforms. I only support this project and believe this project will be successful
Activity: 29
Hi I have seen a few people asking if the bounty has started I can confirm it has now, I am not sure if I can post the link as I'm not touting for business just more advising people that it's ready now
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass
Your bounty started or not? When you will be start bounty please mention link here.
Activity: 66
Activity: 6
Can I traslate Romanian or Italian? I being live in Italy for 16 years
Activity: 101
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
project leader looks a bit scary there...
Activity: 6
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
Activity: 2
Arabic translation reserved
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
I will like to know the use case of the token and also the country this project is domiciled and registered, I will base my judgement about the project on those two parameters
Pages:
Jump to: