Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] UBECOIN - A Cryptocurrency designed for business and entertainment 🔥 - page 5. (Read 16128 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

This is really going to be emerged

Twitter: @owootomoi
Facebook: aniolatt
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
BM Russian Translator
Russian translation reserved
Activity: 146
Great looking for this project..chances of project success is higher.I believe that the creators will succeed, good job.

Ubecoin is a blockchain solution created by the Gibraltar technology company with the aim of no less than a total disruption of the traditional barter market globally. Ubecoin will be used as a medium of exchange from Business to Business (B2B), Business to Consumer (B2C) and Consumer to Business (C2B).
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
No progress about the token sale dev? what are you doing if the SoftCap not reached are you abort this project or still running for development
Activity: 167
Great looking for this project..chances of project success is higher.I believe that the creators will succeed, good job.
Activity: 14
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Smart contracts turn the world upside down. Decentralized blockchain system. I like!
Activity: 98
MVP is interesting to me and IX is good too. Adoption of the currency is very much associated with user base and regular customers.
Activity: 9
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The OP is not presented properly. Should put all the basic info of this project.
Provide the official website link and not just only the whitepaper link.
Also, even if the team members seemed to be legit, please add profile links for credibility factor.
Just like what you did with the listed partners, we can view the site of those companies.
Activity: 30
The project seems very interesting. I appreciate the project idea.
Have a good time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
a very good and good project to follow and this is very successful if you look at the concept of being a good team member and experienced.
with a team that is well known, I am sure this project will be able to run smoothly and successfully, and will increase the interest of many investors to join, and this project will be able to compete with other projects. Success is always for future projects.
Activity: 56
Zero Cash Transaction Fees Ever A Crypto currency designed for business and entertainment . Great team
Activity: 8
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
a very good and good project to follow and this is very successful if you look at the concept of being a good team member and experienced.
Activity: 84
UbeCoin’s strategy is focused on providing a user-friendly platform to E-commerce and entertainment by providing easy access into the Ubecoin ecosystem that will facilitate entry into the modern economy.

Many things are done by Ubecoin, one of which is committed to corporate responsibility, with processes, procedures that are transparent, measurable and accountable to be the core principles of the company
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think all teams should maximize again to promote the project, so the more who knows the project and supported the development of this project. because support is also influential to the progress of a project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
The project leaves a very pleasant impression and it is clear that it was done by professionals. But, it seems to me that such projects are not being created on time, in connection with the current crash in the market of crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: