Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] UBECOIN - A Cryptocurrency designed for business and entertainment 🔥 - page 4. (Read 16128 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 217
Ubecoin project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Share's you're Blessings !!!!!
this is a good project and have a great potential to success and give us a good profit😊
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
this project will provide many benefits and benefits if it can be successful, I am sure this project will be successful and will be able to compete with other projects by providing satisfactory results, all are always looking forward to the good development of this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Could you tell me about your marketing campaign, do you plan to attract youtubers?
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass
Awesome project. i already registered in it.
Activity: 349
Ubecoin will be used as a medium of exchange from Business to Business (B2B), Business to Consumer (B2C) and Consumer to Business (C2B).

https://twitter.com/Ubecoin/status/1080386243983216640
Activity: 85
 This is really awesome. Nice token i just registered!. recommended to all my friends.
Activity: 420
Can someone tell me the link to their web site, I am quite interested in this project there are many positive comments here that supports the Ubecoin, but I can not learn anything because it could not find the source of the information.
Activity: 2
Your project Ubecoin was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Ubecoin to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 476
Hello dev, when the planned sale of tokens will be implemented soon, can the plan of the sale be extended for 2019.
if this project is carefully planned and full of consideration this project will certainly run smoothly and achieve success as expected, hopefully all sales can run smoothly and achieve targeted results.
this project will be successful depending on the team that manages it, if all teams work together in a compact manner and the enthusiasm for success will not be difficult, and many investors will be interested because they see a team that is always compact will develop this project well until success.
Activity: 3
 SmileyHi UBECOIN Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
Activity: 560
Hello dev, when the planned sale of tokens will be implemented soon, can the plan of the sale be extended for 2019.
if this project is carefully planned and full of consideration this project will certainly run smoothly and achieve success as expected, hopefully all sales can run smoothly and achieve targeted results.
Activity: 2
Bitcointalk Username : prabhu90
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=prabhu90
Telegram User Name :@prabhu90
ETH Address:  0x1D174C6B62da0967572988Bf3D699b629CC21F5C
Activity: 672
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
A Cryptocurrency designed for business and entertainment
Ubecoin is a blockchain solution created by a Gibraltar technology company with the aim of no less than the complete disruption of the traditional barter market globally. Ubecoin will be used as a medium of exchange from Business to Business (B2B), Business to Consumer (B2C) and Consumer to Business (C2B).
Activity: 280
This project is very different and very interesting, you don't miss this project, so that many investors who look at this project hope that the team can spread the project evenly.
Activity: 224
The project is quite practical, Ubecoin will provide the most practical information for the old and new business development, I believe that with the information that the project will build the project to develop the best, to help For young entrepreneurial entrepreneurs, young companies achieve great success of their own, wish the project succeed
Activity: 672
I did not find information on selling tokens or further developments, whether this project has reached the highest point of sale.
Activity: 238
the vision of business is quite complicated! when there are such projects that make it easier to work - then such projects start to be in good demand and become very popular. an interesting project by the fact that he was able to unite entertainment and business in one place! I zlipyu success team and project
Pages:
Jump to: