Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange - page 46. (Read 71146 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
where does them procurement of advertising takes place? And also when?
It is going on in real time using programmatic technology on the basis of neural networks with the application of smart contracts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
where does them procurement of advertising takes place? And also when?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
what is the payment process? How is it made? I hope we can trust it
I can say, that it is made upon fulfillment of targeted actions by users.
Activity: 308
what is the payment process? How is it made? I hope we can trust it
what are actions of the advertisers? What can they do?
advertisers automatically purchase ad slots using the Ubex system.
what are actions of the advertisers? What can they do?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what id to ask about the mission? What does it want to achieve?
I have read, that the mission of Ubex is to create a global advertising ecosystem
what will be the best features of it? Why will they be popular?
They want to provide a high level of mutual trust and maximum efficiency.
I have read, that the mission of Ubex is to create a global advertising ecosystem
what will be the best features of it? Why will they be popular?
Merit: 11
what does the team make to tell us about this platform? What do they say?
They present to us the Ubex project - a global, decentralized exchange of programmatic advertising
how this great system is based? Could you describe it to me?
I know, that it is based on neural networks and smart contracts.
They present to us the Ubex project - a global, decentralized exchange of programmatic advertising
how this great system is based? Could you describe it to me?
Hm.. You gonna create really big ecosystem. But why ICO though? I mean IPO probably would suit this project much better
Wrong. ICO conducting is much more simple. IPO requires enormous funding and already ready product. Plus your company have to operate only in the strict jurisdiction. Definitely not acceptable here
Absolutely agree. Whats the sense of ignoring convenient way of project developing And use much more harder one?
Merit: 29
Hm.. You gonna create really big ecosystem. But why ICO though? I mean IPO probably would suit this project much better
Wrong. ICO conducting is much more simple. IPO requires enormous funding and already ready product. Plus your company have to operate only in the strict jurisdiction. Definitely not acceptable here
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
What exachanges do you target now? I think with the help of community you may submit an application for bibox or kucoin
Binance would be much better. Or ethfinex. However even current exchanges are goid enough
Sure thing but listing there is rather complicated. A lot of projects strives to be listed there. Better to start from smaller exchanges. Imho
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
How big growth may I expect here till the end of the year? Any predictions guys?
I like such questions so much Cheesy Grin Dude, no one knows what will happen with the whole crypto till the end of the year
that's right.! but for now I only expect ubex to stay on today's prices until the end of token distributions
What exachanges do you target now? I think with the help of community you may submit an application for bibox or kucoin
Binance would be much better. Or ethfinex. However even current exchanges are goid enough
Pages:
Jump to: