Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange - page 49. (Read 71146 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
if there is any forecasts are studied? Who knows about it?
I can say, that according to the forecasts of Magna Global, the market size of advertising software will reach $42 billion by 2020.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
if there is any forecasts are studied? Who knows about it?
what is this segment in the world? What place does it have?
One of the most promising segments of digital advertising is programmatic advertisement!
and what does this segment show us? Any ratings are known?
It shows an average annual growth rate of more than 23% against a 4% growth rate of non-programmatic segments.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
One of the most promising segments of digital advertising is programmatic advertisement!
and what does this segment show us? Any ratings are known?
Activity: 308
what is its size? I think, that it is very big.. it also will have a great future
I can say, that it is a historic event for the advertising market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what is its size? I think, that it is very big.. it also will have a great future
I really have a question about the digital advertising market? What is its size?
I know, that it has been actively growing for the last 4 years! It is growing!
I know, that its size has exceeded the size of the television segment in 2017.
I really have a question about the digital advertising market? What is its size?
I know, that it has been actively growing for the last 4 years! It is growing!
Activity: 252
Activity: 2
Hello guys if you have Bitcoin or ETH for sale or you want to buy as well,Kindly PM for private deal.I make exchange as well
Activity: 8
I participated in the project enthusiastically, Good things will come
Activity: 26
Note that tokens are transferred to your Ubex account first, and you'll be able to withdraw them after the end of the tokensale or when the hard cap is reached. This may take time to process. If you still won't receive them please create a ticket in the dashboard and specify the TxHash there
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
Just commenting to get notifications...

Your website looks very nice by the way.

Good luck!
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Ubex Launches Asia Roadshow in China
The Ubex project has launched the Asian stage of its massive Roadshow campaign at the BLC Blockchain Technology Summit 2018 in Shanghai by presenting the platform on one of the most promising markets for the pioneering exchange platform. https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-launches-asia-roadshow-in-china-3a4b10fb2cc0

Very good news about the development of this project but hopefully this will be a great hope for everyone to see the success of this project in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Ubex Launches Asia Roadshow in China
The Ubex project has launched the Asian stage of its massive Roadshow campaign at the BLC Blockchain Technology Summit 2018 in Shanghai by presenting the platform on one of the most promising markets for the pioneering exchange platform. https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-launches-asia-roadshow-in-china-3a4b10fb2cc0
Activity: 98
I think Ubex is, finally, the solution the market has really been looking for to solve the problem of fraud in the payment industry in regards to getting paid for advertisements, and I think the team at Ubex is truly well-set and well organized, and has a really strong execution background with strong understanding of the blockchain industry to really set forward and take a new vision in how they are going to change things for the better.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
UBEX has earned great recognition of many experts in the blockchain industry, such as Changpeng Zhao and HUOBI PRO. and also  gained extensive attention of the public among the cypto market.
It's a very nice thing, no need to doubt the project's very worthy indeed to get a lot of support. because the concept of this project is very rewarding.
Activity: 105
Hello! I still do not have my ubex tokens on my MEW. I it could be that I gave the adres of on other mew where I did not make the payment with during ICO. Can it be fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: