Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange - page 50. (Read 71146 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
what I fail to understand is the way Hardcap was increased unilaterally. was the team trying to encash all their ETH at once?any realistic project needs fund spread over its entire development period... it is not like ubex would have needed all 24k eth at once and the value of eth could have risen with time. I can't see why hardcap was raised until and unless you guys plan to fiat all eth at once which would raise serious doubts on the intentions of the project...
Activity: 134
UBEX has earned great recognition of many experts in the blockchain industry, such as Changpeng Zhao and HUOBI PRO. and also  gained extensive attention of the public among the cypto market.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
very very waiting for 30 september, cause i invested many eth Wink

Does that apply to investors? because I didn't find the latest information about when the distribution they would do. If you know when the distribution of the bounty will be done then I will be very grateful. Thank's
Activity: 224
In a number of countries, the digital segment already occupies more than 50% of the market.The main contribution to the growth of the digital content market over the past 5 years has been provided by the countries of Eastern Europe,the Middle East and South America.
https://www.ubex.com
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
very very waiting for 30 september, cause i invested many eth Wink
Activity: 36
How can UBEX listed during ICO process.
ICO dont reveal exchanges before ending.??
Activity: 32
That post earlier about Binance.  Is there any substance that Binance will be offering UBEX or was someone just posting nonsense?
I actually hope it doesn’t go on binance for awhile
Activity: 39
The platform is based on the Ethereum’s Smart Contracts, which guarantee secure transactions based on the parameters set by the businesses themselves!!
Activity: 105
BTC and LTC can't be viewed like this because there are auto generated addresses for these. That's why it's not possible to make any mistake with BTC and LTC transactions. For example, ETH should be sent from the same wallet a person registered with and can't be sent from exchanges. Thanks to this system there are no such limitations for BTC and LTC, but they can't be viewed
When can i receive my token from the dashboard including those VIP bounty which i send 0.01eth to that bounty
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I am glad that Ubex  exchange works entirely on the basis of neural networks using blockchain technology and smart contracts! Congratulations Ubex close the achievement hardcap!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I also get very confused with the form of sale, I hope everything is ok after the token sale ends, my doubt is about the dump after the release!
Activity: 29
 so 2.88 bln (73%) for sale + 120 mln (3%) as bounty = 3 bln or 75%. The rest is 600 mln (15%) for team and advisors (unlocked after one year) and 400 mln (10%) for reserve. Will the circulating supply therefore be 3bln initially and then increase to 3.6 bln after one year and then decrease from there due to the burns until half the tokens are burned?
Activity: 1
Curious about the functionality of the AI as it relates to the medium of advertising.  Does the AI discover advertising gaps and offer value to advertisers to fill the space?
Activity: 119
UBEX still not added to the Assets... what will happen if ubex token withdrawn from Ubex to my wallet and its not supporting??
Activity: 126
Can someone explain to me how is price of UBEX token on exchanges around 0.00005 eth, and ICO price of token equals 0.00001 eth? Is that same token? Thanks in advance.
What are the long-term plans for your project??
After ico is over
What exactly you gonna do?
Activity: 131
Btc drop from 6525 to 6523.. according to my technical analysis btc is going to the moon. This is what they call as inverse bull shoulder pattern.
Activity: 224
Ubex aims to solve the problem of low confidence in the purchase of digital advertising.Smart contracts allow for making the relationship of advertisers and publishers (owners of
ad slots on sites) as transparent and fair as possible, as well as minimizing the risks for all parties.
https://www.ubex.com/
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I also do not understand this strategy, and I buy some tokens to help with the project, I hope we all have no problems after the token is available for withdrawal from the UBEX website

If that happens, new problems will emerge that they have to solve but I see, they make extensions of the projects they are doing at this time.

Team strategy must have been carefully considered and will not change all that, all we can do is monitor every development. With the hope that Ubex is truly real work and provides the best for the community.

It becomes a good way to always monitor the work of developers with this project. Everyone is waiting for something big.

I understand you, but this strategy I never see before, I really hope it's a great project, because marketing is impeccable!

If this strategy becomes a thing that you have never seen it should be very good and good to develop this project in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: