Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange - page 47. (Read 71146 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
What exachanges do you target now? I think with the help of community you may submit an application for bibox or kucoin
Merit: 10
How big growth may I expect here till the end of the year? Any predictions guys?
I like such questions so much Cheesy Grin Dude, no one knows what will happen with the whole crypto till the end of the year
I expect at least x3-4 in eth value. On such fluctuative market it will be okay for me
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I want to participate for voting on LBANK. My verification is under review. How much time it will take for approval ? And in step 3 fill the form. It requires screenshot but no option for upload only the blank field and asking your answer so wht do to in the form plz clarify
Activity: 36
I want to participate for voting on LBANK. My verification is under review. How much time it will take for approval ? And in step 3 fill the form. It requires screenshot but no option for upload only the blank field and asking your answer so wht do to in the form plz clarify
How big growth may I expect here till the end of the year? Any predictions guys?
I like such questions so much Cheesy Grin Dude, no one knows what will happen with the whole crypto till the end of the year
Activity: 252
Events participation is not about price growth but only about attraction the attention to your project
Activity: 224
Ubex aims to solve the problem of low confidence in the purchase of digital advertising.Smart contracts allow for making the relationship of advertisers and publishers (owners of
ad slots on sites) as transparent and fair as possible, as well as minimizing the risks for all parties.By applying such an approach, Ubex allows passage from the traditional pay per click scheme to the model of payment for targeted actions, the most fair and interesting model for advertisers.
https://www.ubex.com
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I dont see any schedule for the upcoming events you gonna participate. Dont see on the website I mean. Is there any schedule???.
Nope. All the events are being picked up randomly when team is invited. So it is not possible to make a schedule
I think any event attendance wont have any sense now. Becuse it either won't increase the token price as tokens are not tradable yet. Nor attract additional intetested people as it is barely possible on bear market
I dont see any schedule for the upcoming events you gonna participate. Dont see on the website I mean. Is there any schedule???.
Nope. All the events are being picked up randomly when team is invited. So it is not possible to make a schedule
Activity: 252
Ai is really needed here? I guess ads on blockchain may perfectly work without any AI
It would optimize it as much as possible and users will see only relevants ads. All of this is pissible due to AI implementation
A little bit hard to understand how that AI wi work if there is no proper working AI on the market yet
So, thats a perfect opportunity for ubex to start dominating the market. Huh?
It seems it has already started that as the price exchanges is x4 from the ico price.. Incredible
Thats cool but still a little bit strange as ico is still ongoing but tokens are already tradable
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Ai is really needed here? I guess ads on blockchain may perfectly work without any AI
It would optimize it as much as possible and users will see only relevants ads. All of this is pissible due to AI implementation
A little bit hard to understand how that AI wi work if there is no proper working AI on the market yet
It seems it has already started that as the price exchanges is x4 from the ico price.. Incredible
Merit: 29
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
what does Ubex propose? If any solutions are provided?
Yes, sure, they are trying to solve these problems by combining all the advantages of programmatic Technologies

So what are the different technologies are they going to combine because till now there are many technologies which are not so popular like blockchain and how far are they going to implement them in Advertising exchange?
Where may i check the details of your partnerships with Nvidia..? Thx
WP is the best place for that.
PS in terms of partnerships ubex probably is the greatest ICO i have ever participated. Realky a lot of different partners
Yes, thats true. But only partnership with nvidia seems as a strong one because partnerships with civic or smth like that dont seem so
Why you dont like partnership with Civic? From my point of view it is even better the cooperation with nvidia
All the partnerships benefit the project from different sides. All of them are rather good ones
Merit: 11
Where may i check the details of your partnerships with Nvidia..? Thx
WP is the best place for that.
PS in terms of partnerships ubex probably is the greatest ICO i have ever participated. Realky a lot of different partners
Yes, thats true. But only partnership with nvidia seems as a strong one because partnerships with civic or smth like that dont seem so
Why you dont like partnership with Civic? From my point of view it is even better the cooperation with nvidia
Pages:
Jump to: