Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 12. (Read 30747 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Great UbiQuoin.Now UbiQuoin price low.I buy 32k UbiQuoin 41 satoshi price and waiting for price some rising.I think few hour after good profit coming.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
dont be angry if Ubiq at low price now because of price bitcoin high too
but its mean that good time to buy Ubiq more Smiley
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
WTF..??buy in 250 sats and now price 36 sats..!!!

no 36 satsoshi, but 46 sats sir...
yeah wait ubiq profit 300sats..
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
WTF..??buy in 250 sats and now price 36 sats..!!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
I think this time right to buy UBIQ  Smiley

u right ma bro, only this time for the next profit UBIQ !!
buy and stock from now  Wink
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Bro this will be 'a good investment!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Sure bro. Just buy now some coin and hold them. Ubiq is a good crypto currency for investment.

The UBIQ community is also very big and strong!!!  Wink Wink Wink
yes ubiq community is increasing from time to time there is not doubt about this, but still you need to wait for  some more time as if you want to get good profit form quiq because it is expected that ubiq will cross 5000 very soon.
is there any relation of ubiq with the price of bitcoin as ubiq is an alt coin. i do not that the increase or decrease of ubiq is causing by the effect of bitcoin and i think it is the ubiq potential ether it can can increase or decrease.
i think it has a very strong contact with bitcoin i think, currently people are trading bitcoin because bitcoin price is increasing from time to time. and that is the reason that people are holing bitcoin for the price increase.
but those people who are interested in trading they are not giving preference to trading and they do not hold bitcoin for increase but the give preference to alt coin trading. and therefore there is no concern of bitcoin wilthvaltcoin.
but i think that when the price of bitcoin start increasing then people dot give preference to alt coin
Activity: 378
Sure bro. Just buy now some coin and hold them. Ubiq is a good crypto currency for investment.

yes ubiq community is increasing from time to time there is not doubt about this, but still you need to wait for  some more time as if you want to get good profit form quiq because it is expected that ubiq will cross 5000 very soon.
is there any relation of ubiq with the price of bitcoin as ubiq is an alt coin. i do not that the increase or decrease of ubiq is causing by the effect of bitcoin and i think it is the ubiq potential ether it can can increase or decrease.
i think it has a very strong contact with bitcoin i think, currently people are trading bitcoin because bitcoin price is increasing from time to time. and that is the reason that people are holing bitcoin for the price increase.
but those people who are interested in trading they are not giving preference to trading and they do not hold bitcoin for increase but the give preference to alt coin trading. and therefore there is no concern of bitcoin wilthvaltcoin.
MMA
legendary

Activity: 378

MMA
legendary

its true my friend!!!  Wink Wink Wink

I buy a little bit again now
i think if you can manage you should try to buy some more, because you are not going to get opportunity again because once the price start increasing the it will become difficult uy in such a low pirce.
yes buying at this level will be a good decision. but i think it will still that  a little more time because the price of bitcoin is now increasing continously and therefore people are trying to invest money there.
Activity: 462

i think if you can manage you should try to buy some more, because you are not going to get opportunity again because once the price start increasing the it will become difficult uy in such a low pirce.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

Activity: 644
Merit: 292
I think this time right to buy UBIQ  Smiley

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
When we can see the new road map, this coin seems very attractive for investment
Take look on ANN thread. Hope you will see latest update about the roadmap. Agreed with you that this coin is very attractive for investments.
yes i am also agree with you. i think their road map is reallly attractive and that is the reason that the future of this coin is very bright.
If UBIQ coin price decrease more,then i will buy 1000 coin . And i will hold them until the price increase. Hope u can be able earn to sime profits from Ubiq tradung
i think 1000 ubiq is nothing i am thinking about to  trade more that 500000 ubiq just waiting for some more time but i think waiting here is useless because the price is expected to increase more and more and not to decrease anymore.
I think the minimum Ubiqcoin one should own at this stage should be 100,000 tokens. The adoption is set to hit next level in recent week. Good the price is still relatively cheap
When we can see the new road map, this coin seems very attractive for investment
Take look on ANN thread. Hope you will see latest update about the roadmap. Agreed with you that this coin is very attractive for investments.
yes i am also agree with you. i think their road map is reallly attractive and that is the reason that the future of this coin is very bright.
If UBIQ coin price decrease more,then i will buy 1000 coin . And i will hold them until the price increase. Hope u can be able earn to sime profits from Ubiq tradung
i think 1000 ubiq is nothing i am thinking about to  trade more that 500000 ubiq just waiting for some more time but i think waiting here is useless because the price is expected to increase more and more and not to decrease anymore.
UbiQ is a good investment.
Just keep investing am sure sooner you will earn more than that.
I buy more now!!!  Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: