Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 16. (Read 30749 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
The price is floating around 51 satoshi's, there might be a little stability for once.

That's for temporary. I also buy more ubiq because it is still in low price. It is a good way to invest at low price. Soon it will rise and I ca count my profit. That's for sure. Smiley

I thinks this coin will also rise same with the other great cyrptocurrency floating around the web!!!   Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
The price is floating around 51 satoshi's, there might be a little stability for once.

That's for temporary. I also buy more ubiq because it is still in low price. It is a good way to invest at low price. Soon it will rise and I ca count my profit. That's for sure. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
daily Yobit volume is still very high.
i also think that this currency can become so much successful if it become added in other good exchange.
that is what we are also thinking and hope that this currency will continue rising although it price is still trading very low but there are more and more chance to increase it.
Activity: 840
i also think that this currency can become so much successful if it become added in other good exchange.
Activity: 462
Presently UbiQuoin cost some increase.all merchant purchase UbiQuoin I'm currently check stock exchange.Today I no purchase UbiQuoin tomorrow I purchase tremendous coin

It is beneficial fo everyone to have a bunch of Ubiquion right now,  because the value is rising everyday,  may be it will become so high
I will buy more, great profit, good coin, price will rise
Definitely, the price of UBIQ is now 53 satoshis and trade volume has also increased tremendously.Its price would reach much higher when it is listed in other exchanges.UBIQ really yielding more profits to its investors.
yes that is a fact there are so many other good exchange where ubiq should be added.
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Finally the opportunity has presented itself to accumulate ore tokens at this bargain price. You won't it this cheap again. All those waiting for below 20sat you better get in now, next stop is over 100sat
Activity: 742
Presently UbiQuoin cost some increase.all merchant purchase UbiQuoin I'm currently check stock exchange.Today I no purchase UbiQuoin tomorrow I purchase tremendous coin

It is beneficial fo everyone to have a bunch of Ubiquion right now,  because the value is rising everyday,  may be it will become so high
Definitely, the price of UBIQ is now 53 satoshis and trade volume has also increased tremendously.Its price would reach much higher when it is listed in other exchanges.UBIQ really yielding more profits to its investors.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

I'm waiting for Bitcoin price rally to level out. This price of Ubiq coin is set to go up soon this is one of the trade you want to be positioned to make profit from
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
Ubiq coin price little increase now.it was 30 sat and now 49 sat.hope price will increased soon.....
Activity: 308

Activity: 168
How to solo mine this coin ?

Explore Ubiquoin official website and explore its market and be sure to purchase some coins atleast.  It would give you great profit in forth coming days!

again silence on the stock exchange, all fell silent and waiting
 Grin

Ubiq has managed to reach 5th position in the @nova_exchange voting!
Activity: 308
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
I sell my UbiQuoin 50 satoshi price.I buy 41 satoshi per UbiQuoin profit 9 satoshi.low profit but good for medium investor.great UbiQuoin.when price lower than -40 I will buy more coin.

Now when a work purse, I'm waiting for the price 2500-10000 sat Roll Eyes

Be aware that noobs can be looking up to ur hype and wishing to get aboard with new investments. U should erase ur posts, they mislead peeps and provide false guidance for believers of this coin making them anticipate that ubiq will significantly advance in price. U make people hope for the pump whereas I try to urge them to dump.

The pump and dump seems to be already over, most people here are paid to falsely post positive messages about this scam project.
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I sell my UbiQuoin 50 satoshi price.I buy 41 satoshi per UbiQuoin profit 9 satoshi.low profit but good for medium investor.great UbiQuoin.when price lower than -40 I will buy more coin.

Be aware that noobs can be looking up to ur hype and wishing to get aboard with new investments. U should erase ur posts, they mislead peeps and provide false guidance for believers of this coin making them anticipate that ubiq will significantly advance in price. U make people hope for the pump whereas I try to urge them to dump.

think and expect the price is my business, and what is the price of one God knows
 Cool
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
All downloaded wallet? it's a great thing.
 Cool    I sent to UbiQuoin
Pages:
Jump to: