Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 17. (Read 30749 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
UBIQ price has reached 54 satoshis and trade volume has also increased considerably.I hope its price would reach 100 satoshis today.

Price is ready to explode!!!  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
again silence on the stock exchange, all fell silent and waiting
 Grin

Now UbiQuoin price some increase.all trader buy UbiQuoin I'm now chack stock exchange.Today I no buy UbiQuoin tomorrow I buy huge coin.
Activity: 170
How to solo mine this coin ?
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
again silence on the stock exchange, all fell silent and waiting
 Grin
Activity: 308
UBIQ price has reached 54 satoshis and trade volume has also increased considerably.I hope its price would reach 100 satoshis today.
Agreed with you. People predicted this coin price will be 1000 satoshi. I am waiting for the days.
Agreed with you People predicted this coin price will be 1000 satoshi. I am waiting for the days tooo
The latest version of the UBIQ hardware works great. We have been with UBIQ from the very start, and I have to say the earlier versions of the hardware and software were pretty rough. UBIQ support has always been great, and with every software release and every new hardware version the product just keeps getting better and better.
Great GUI.
Many people wait for Android wallet.I think developer working on it.
Activity: 168
The latest version of the UBIQ hardware works great. We have been with UBIQ from the very start, and I have to say the earlier versions of the hardware and software were pretty rough. UBIQ support has always been great, and with every software release and every new hardware version the product just keeps getting better and better.
Activity: 168
The World is ready for digital money and now the Ubiquoin is growing fast.
I sell my UbiQuoin 50 satoshi price.I buy 41 satoshi per UbiQuoin profit 9 satoshi.low profit but good for medium investor.great UbiQuoin.when price lower than -40 I will buy more coin.

Now when a work purse, I'm waiting for the price 2500-10000 sat Roll Eyes
I sell my UbiQuoin 50 satoshi price.I buy 41 satoshi per UbiQuoin profit 9 satoshi.low profit but good for medium investor.great UbiQuoin.when price lower than -40 I will buy more coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
UbiQuoin price rising Now 50 satoshi.when reached 60 satoshi I sell 20k UbiQuoin.I like UbiQuoin.

This could get interesting, the price could rise to triple digits and then some if the uptrend keeps going.
Activity: 616

Maybe......

Maybe... you have to wait for a pumping again ... Roll Eyes

I had to thank UBIQ because all traders make it big   Grin

look UBIQ   Roll Eyes buy at 2 & 3 sat (16/02/2017)

Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Agreed with you. People predicted this coin price will be 1000 satoshi. I am waiting for the days.

I think It will not take 'a lot for those days!!!  Wink Wink Wink

Maybe......
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
UbiQuoin price rising Now 50 satoshi.when reached 60 satoshi I sell 20k UbiQuoin.I like UbiQuoin.
good luck for you. Happy trading with UBIQ coin

Thanks Mkmanik.
I think it would be going crazy right now or will go again to 20 satoshi Cheesy

let's see what happen.
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
UBIQ price has once again started to rise in the past 12 hours and it has reached 0.00000052.Good luck UBIQ investors.Get ready for a huge profit.

yess UBIQ seemed chart is heading upward slowly with a green sign
goodluck brother !!
Pages:
Jump to: