Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 20. (Read 30749 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 501
i think we you will see the change but when once people will start buying and then  no one will find chance to invest in such a low price.

It's just your own opinion or statement of your own.
during DEV kept trying and trying to believe me UBIQ volume will increase, you need to know that they have recently updated New GUI UBIQ  Wink
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Is there any chart for price or any trend for the price of this coin with which I can find the pricing of the coin that how is it going as I have heard that this coin will increase in value and someone have suggested me to invest in it to get the profit.
yes people are taking interest ubiq and that can be the real reason of using ubiq and hope it will it will be solid

Interest for this coin continues to grow day by day!!!!  Wink Wink Wink
yes there is no about this that this coin is becoming more and more popular.

truly amazing!!!  Wink Wink Wink
i think we you will see the change but when once people will start buying and then  no one will find chance to invest in such a low price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is there any chart for price or any trend for the price of this coin with which I can find the pricing of the coin that how is it going as I have heard that this coin will increase in value and someone have suggested me to invest in it to get the profit.
yes people are taking interest ubiq and that can be the real reason of using ubiq and hope it will it will be solid

yes that is look like so but still looking the same
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

MMA
legendary

i think people will increase much more but when poeple will stop using bitcoin and will start earning ubiq fter some days

Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

MMA
legendary
yes you can see the volume although most of the people are interested to invest their money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing but still the volume in ubiq is a good one, therefore i think investment in ubiq will be a good decision.
Activity: 734
MMA
legendary
Investors who first invested in Bitcoins were billionaires now.I think the same condition would happen to UBIQ investors.Great coin and Great future to UBIQ investors.
Agree with you Dude UBIQ coin is a great crypto currency now. Many people already earned a lot of profits buying/trading this coin. Hope this coin will be like Bitcoin.
yes and those people who will invest right now will also be consider as the early investors because the price of ubiq is very low and hope that very soon the price will start increasing.
All the loss in price in recent days as a result of Bitcoin rally, all this loss can be recovered in just one day. Hold your tokens and stop dumping your coins
people are are ot read to invest in some where else as bitcion is now giving them a good profit therefore they are now holding bitcoin and ot going to invest anywhere else. but very soon they will start taking interest in bitcoin and will soon start investing money there.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Investors who first invested in Bitcoins were billionaires now.I think the same condition would happen to UBIQ investors.Great coin and Great future to UBIQ investors.
Activity: 812
New GUI ready  Smiley

wow Shocked New GUI UBIQ its awesome!!!
i like it, great designer UBIQ.

Beautiful wallet!!!
Lokking great Wallet designe. Smiley
thats a great UI design , the devs must really work hard to achieve that kind of look
Yes, very attractive design indeed.Wishing the dev team for bringing such a great coin.

The wallet looks nice.

The logo looks like Utoken
New GUI ready  Smiley

wow Shocked New GUI UBIQ its awesome!!!
i like it, great designer UBIQ.

Beautiful wallet!!!
Lokking great Wallet designe. Smiley
thats a great UI design , the devs must really work hard to achieve that kind of look
Yes, very attractive design indeed.Wishing the dev team for bringing such a great coin.
Activity: 308
While UBIQ's asset base has gone up significantly, the venture's liabilities have also been going up and are still over twice as greater in amount
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
Buy when every one is selling in panic and Sell when every one starts buying.

I agree these words must have for every trader.
This is an opportunity where prices are weak and will UBIQ bounce back in the right time
Investors in UBIQ must now the famous rule said by Warren Buffet, Buy when every one is selling in panic and Sell when every one starts buying.Good luck to UBIQ investors for investing in such a potentially worth coin.
Activity: 168
UBIQ is the future of cryptocurrency !
We should all invest right now on that coin !

At UbiQ, we aim to redefine the boundaries of trade and cash management by continuously introducing new technologies to help companies better manage their financial supply chain.
Activity: 168

Ubiq is the Blockchain technology solution the industry has been waiting for, designed with transparency and stability that is the key criteria global financial institutions and technology companies are searching for as they embrace the technology.
Pages:
Jump to: