Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 23. (Read 30749 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges

today start from 40 to 75 !!
i'm sure ubiq its potentials for more profit, trust me  Wink om

the price is already at 80sat
I was lucky I was buying 50k UBIQ to 50sat  Shocked
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Bought more coins for 75, I will wait for the price jump
 Cool
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
Better stock your coin now as it will pump soon
slowly price down from 270 to 40 satoshi Grin

today start from 40 to 75 !!
i'm sure ubiq its potentials for more profit, trust me  Wink om
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
UBIQ keep on rising

individuals ought to put vigorously in it

u right my bro UBIQ keep on rising.
look at this
https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
New GUI ready  Smiley

wow Shocked New GUI UBIQ its awesome!!!
i like it, great designer UBIQ.

Beautiful wallet!!!

Bringing together all of your accounts, assets and application interfaces, the Fusion Wallet combines all Ubiq blockchain functionality into one secure and powerful interface. With all of the tools to write and deploy your own smart contracts and tokens.
the project would be advertising in facebook, tweet ..... led more people as actors for UbiQuoin.

The Ubiq acts as a large globally distributed ledger and supercomputer, allowing developers to create decentralized and automated solutions to thousands of tasks which today are carried out by third party intermediaries.
Ubiquoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to address the biggest challenge of any cryptocurrency, mass adoption and use. Ubiquoin is focused on making the user experience easy and the reasons for using Ubiquoin endless.
Activity: 308
UBIQ keep on rising

individuals ought to put vigorously in it
Activity: 364
the project would be advertising in facebook, tweet ..... led more people as actors for UbiQuoin.

you are correct Ubiq team should held facebook or twitter campaign
so ubiq will more popular in the crypto world
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
New GUI ready  Smiley

wow Shocked New GUI UBIQ its awesome!!!
i like it, great designer UBIQ.

Beautiful wallet!!!
Activity: 476
Hello everyone UbiQuoin price rising Now price 66 satoshi.grear UbiQuoin.
hope it will be good signs if Ubiq will pumped
for whos have purchase at low price 46 satoshi congrats you can make profits now Wink

I buy 49 satoshi 3k UbiQuoin.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251

I had time to sell and buy again, I just came from the coin and do not think that the price is even lower, I think that even higher

good suggestion sir,
i think UBIQ it's potentials for profit again
Activity: 462
BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges
I purchased the coins to 50sat  Grin
Hold UBIQ for some time, price will surely rise and we will make good profit.  Grin

What price did you purchase at?

I bought the coin for another 100 sat  Smiley

Oh, i hope that you make money then!

I will wait for the coin to drop to 7 satoshi's then I will enter in the trade if I have the chance and the potential is maintaned at that price range.

7sat or 70sat? If you are looking for the price to drop to 7sat you will wait for long, the new wallet is ready and I expect the price to pump soon, though the recent Bitcoin rally is not helping the Altcoins market in general

7 Satoshi's. I think that it's just a ciuple of people doing majority of the purchasing, it is pretty clear that the price is being manipulated.

Since this coin is a pump n dump coin it shouldn't be that much of a problem to be volitile.

I had time to sell and buy again, I just came from the coin and do not think that the price is even lower, I think that even higher
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hold UBIQ for some time, price will surely rise and we will make good profit.  Grin

I bought the coin for another 100 sat  Smiley

Oh, i hope that you make money then!

I will wait for the coin to drop to 7 satoshi's then I will enter in the trade if I have the chance and the potential is maintaned at that price range.

7sat or 70sat? If you are looking for the price to drop to 7sat you will wait for long, the new wallet is ready and I expect the price to pump soon, though the recent Bitcoin rally is not helping the Altcoins market in general

7 Satoshi's. I think that it's just a couple of people doing majority of the purchasing, it is pretty clear that the price is being manipulated.

Since this coin is a pump n dump coin it shouldn't be that much of a problem to be volitile.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Hold UBIQ for some time, price will surely rise and we will make good profit.  Grin

I bought the coin for another 100 sat  Smiley
Activity: 812
good time to buy some ubiquoin aagin !will definetly get the profit in some time in the near future !

Did you even purchase a UBIQ coin or are you just typing for whatever?
Activity: 601
why no bounty sir
Pages:
Jump to: