Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete! - page 2. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I participate in the bounty program for this coin. How can I withdraw the coins from my office? Thanks for the answer. Good luck everyone.
This scam project, do not waste your time and money on it. The developer manipulates the course. You can not withdraw money.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I participate in the bounty program for this coin. How can I withdraw the coins from my office? Thanks for the answer. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 210
All I know that is a normal behaviour of the marktes to have a dif of price from one to another exchange
Activity: 41
It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck team!
Activity: 1
I strongly believe in Ucash and its team. If you see the videos on youtube and read its back story not just a coin that popped up, its had years of work behind the scenes gone into it and solves real world problems.

In terms of withdrawals, once members have a suitable verification level the withdrawals are processed, due to the unexpected initial demand, there was a backlog and  delay, but this was to ensure things were done right,  stop scammers and comply with kyc and am regs l in which financial crypto is entrenched in.

If you have a problem with a withdrawal click on the three dots and speak to a customer service representitive and they can help
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I can't link my linked can't withdraw my u.cash someone help it says it fails to link  Sad
I was waiting for withdrawal of u.cash from my dashboard about a month, even a little bit more so just wait
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I can't link my linked can't withdraw my u.cash someone help it says it fails to link  Sad
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
why is it taking more than a month to withdraw ucash from ucash portal?
Do you think that we have so much time to struggle with you guys? Why do you make our lives hard??

unfortunately no one answers our questions in this thread, the developers do not appear here
Activity: 81
Many big coins already using it such as XRP and TRX,. low liquidity coins are the trap for big players
they wont invest to it. because their money get stuck for very long time
Activity: 224
 why is it taking more than a month to withdraw ucash from ucash portal?
Do you think that we have so much time to struggle with you guys? Why do you make our lives hard??
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
After putting up a ticket through the system I finally received the tokens in my ERC20 wallet. Thank you.
I also got this, after two months of waiting, when the price fell 10 times, why do I need tokens now?

Well, if it was a deliberate pump - nothing for, and I agree with you.
If not, then maybe this project still has a future and I will be happy to support it.
In any case, they were free.
LOL, it's getting too slow. But there is no better way to keep a token at such a low price than to continue to hold it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
After putting up a ticket through the system I finally received the tokens in my ERC20 wallet. Thank you.
I also got this, after two months of waiting, when the price fell 10 times, why do I need tokens now?

Well, if it was a deliberate pump - nothing for, and I agree with you.
If not, then maybe this project still has a future and I will be happy to support it.
In any case, they were free.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Activity: 81
I see, any expected timeline as to when ucash hopes to have these functions available?
Activity: 219

Another shit coin, which costs nothing.
Support is silent. All apparently swear at others.
Activity: 131
got another airdrop. thanks
Activity: 910
I like this project he looks promising. I learn more about the project  by studying white paper. But even with a superficial introduction to the project there are positive impressions Wink Wink
What can you study here? Money sent from the site does not come to the exchange. This is an ordinary scum.

Who still believes in this coin? U.SCAN CRASH
Yes you are right, everything is clear with the project, strange that [email protected] still has not the red trust
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
is the project still alive? is the team answering questions? making announcements?

Not in this thread ...

I haven't been to in awhile but they were somewhat active in their Reddit section.
Pages:
Jump to: