Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete! - page 9. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Has anyone tried to increase their verification level?

Nope, I wouldn't send my ID into a company just for a few free crypto coins.

Be Safe , Be Smart !
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Has anyone tried to increase their verification level?
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
but we couldn't get our ucashes? why will people spend their times for that scammers?  Roll Eyes Even I didn't spend money to buy, just only free ucashes .. If I spent some money it could be worse
i cant move coin from the wallet :S why ?

Are you a new account ? If so there is a 30 day waiting period due to the abuse of the free ucash sign up bonus.

can I still open a new account?? or is it already too late join??

You can still open a new account but you will have a 30 day transfer restriction. This is due to the influx of scammers trying to abuse the free coin offerings.
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
hi guys ,

I need some help .

I send my personal proof to the u.cash website, first i hade like 290 ucash now it 340 is this correct,

do you really only get 50 ucash for providing proof ??

rg,

Activity: 8

Are you a new account ? If so there is a 30 day waiting period due to the abuse of the free ucash sign up bonus.

can I still open a new account?? or is it already too late join??
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
the opportunity to sell your tokens for bounties is very good. I am very glad that the project fulfilled its obligations to them.
Activity: 6
If they have had to deal with a ton of abusive bogus accounts (fckn kids!) just imagine how much that has backtracked them, of course they should have thought of that in the beginning but that's that....sooo it got massively pumped for starters, as most projects do usually then everybody complained about not getting their free money scared off everybody who was already on the exchanges and flat on it's face it went.

Now it looks like we might be heading somewhere...as long as this is legit of course.

Still waiting for my 300, it's the least i expect for giving you my email uuuuuucash... Cool
You write bullshit, they made a binding to the phone. Do you want me to send another passport?

English please.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
I finally got my withdrawal done at a fee of 5 ucash.
I have not received yet, but I wait with confidence.
I just like having the keys in my safety.
Activity: 364
[email protected], When I tried to withdraw my UCASH, I received a letter:
"Your withdrawal request has been denied due to suspicious activity in your account.
Your account will be placed under review with possible suspension in the next 10-20 days."

Support did not answer, my coins are still stuck, what do I do now?

You should have to wait till this problem get resolved and this token get dumped to it's actual value. If system detect something suspicious than maybe it happened due to some internal problem.

Well, that was ridiculous! What more if you invested in this project then you got that kind of message upon logging your Ucash account? Shocked
Activity: 294
If they have had to deal with a ton of abusive bogus accounts (fckn kids!) just imagine how much that has backtracked them, of course they should have thought of that in the beginning but that's that....sooo it got massively pumped for starters, as most projects do usually then everybody complained about not getting their free money scared off everybody who was already on the exchanges and flat on it's face it went.

Now it looks like we might be heading somewhere...as long as this is legit of course.

Still waiting for my 300, it's the least i expect for giving you my email uuuuuucash... Cool
You write bullshit, they made a binding to the phone. Do you want me to send another passport?
Activity: 6

Activity: 14
It seems U.Cash is rising again +44% today  Cool
Activity: 140
Withdrawal pending since 6days ago...  Huh
Activity: 406
How to increase of verifivation level? I uploaded the necessary documents a 1 month ago, but nothing happend.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
My transaction still pending for 3 days lol It's a small free buck, but anyway i miss chance to sell at 0.2$ price, and it's so sad  Grin
For anyone who miss this train, don't ignore anything free  Grin
Activity: 83
Since the start, the project has shown a stunningly high growth and a sharp drop, it happens - this is the market.

Why wait thirty days? If the wallet and staff, should be free to move it whenever you want, The bonus who must control and the system itself so that it is not interfered in the wallet

The reason giving for the  30 day wait is because of users scamming the sign up bonus. Some are creating multiple accounts.

"Your withdrawal request has been denied due to suspicious activity in your account.
Your account will be placed under review with possible suspension in the next 10-20 days."

Looks like you need to wait 10 - 20 days. Did you create multiple accounts ? You can send them a message on the official site. It takes days for them to answer due to the large amount of emails and messages they are getting but they will respond.

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

You should have to wait till this problem get resolved and this token get dumped to it's actual value. If system detect something suspicious than maybe it happened due to some internal problem.
Pages:
Jump to: