Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete! - page 7. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
Do not trust RENTMONEY, he is part of the bullshit, ponzie, ripoff scam. Just check all of his post, and you will see that he is part of the scam. He is allways talking about, he did not have to provide id and all the other guys took advantage of the bounty. He is the master mind behind this shit coin scam. I feel very sorry for the guys that gave him your id, you will live to cry one day when you check and see, the second scam he pull off with your id. I am sick of all these low life scammers, that give crypto a bad name. Mark my words, this shit coin will be back to where it belong, at the bottom of the shit pile. Think guys, if it is free, there is a catch. The only reason this shit coin is in the top 100 on cmc, is because you can not get access to sell the coin. Do not listen to Rentmoney bullshit remarks, he is the scammer.

Shut up fool. You better have some proof before you call someone a scammer. So  lets see that proof.

I been active in the thread because I been following the coin closely and was trying to help the community with the information I have found.

Would you rather silence because the reps obviously dont visit the thread anymore and I dont see many others addressing questions.

I got my coins because I earned them the legit way. With NO SIGN UPS from my computer or IP address. I signed up 0 family members. I have been doing affiliate work for years. I earned my coins through hard work of getting complete strangers to sign up through my links.

Legit accounts or not ... If you signed up multiple accounts through the same computer / IP address then you only have yourself to blame for not getting your coins.

SCAM !!

"Do not trust RENTMONEY. He is the master mind behind this shit coin scam."

SCAM !!

I wish I was.

I don't have your coins and I don't know if this coin will be a scam or not. People not getting free coins don't = scam to me.

good luck with getting your FREE* coins.

If you are not, you said you would like to be.
So, like I said, do not trust this guy.

SCAM !!

I said yes to being the master-mind behind this coin. Not to scamming fool.

People not getting free coins don't equal scam to me.

If you made purchases and never abused the sign up bonus and never got your coins then you have an argument.
If you just haven't received your free coins yet and are yelling scam then you are a fool.

I'm not a fool, so I say this is a  SCAM !! .
 You, instead of doing something honest, can continue to spend your energy trying to trick some fools.
 But the law of Karma will catch you.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I've make a withdraw 2018-02-14 but not receive anything...

this shit coin scam

SCAM !!
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I sent money to the  exchange, but they did not come, and at this time developers sell coins on the  exchange. Of course it's more like a scam. Has anyone got a monet on the exchange?

This exchange is not open yet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I sent money to the  exchange, but they did not come, and at this time developers sell coins on the  exchange. Of course it's more like a scam. Has anyone got a monet on the exchange?
Do not trust RENTMONEY, he is part of the bullshit, ponzie, ripoff scam. Just check all of his post, and you will see that he is part of the scam. He is allways talking about, he did not have to provide id and all the other guys took advantage of the bounty. He is the master mind behind this shit coin scam. I feel very sorry for the guys that gave him your id, you will live to cry one day when you check and see, the second scam he pull off with your id. I am sick of all these low life scammers, that give crypto a bad name. Mark my words, this shit coin will be back to where it belong, at the bottom of the shit pile. Think guys, if it is free, there is a catch. The only reason this shit coin is in the top 100 on cmc, is because you can not get access to sell the coin. Do not listen to Rentmoney bullshit remarks, he is the scammer.

Shut up fool. You better have some proof before you call someone a scammer. So  lets see that proof.

I been active in the thread because I been following the coin closely and was trying to help the community with the information I have found.

Would you rather silence because the reps obviously dont visit the thread anymore and I dont see many others addressing questions.

I got my coins because I earned them the legit way. With NO SIGN UPS from my computer or IP address. I signed up 0 family members. I have been doing affiliate work for years. I earned my coins through hard work of getting complete strangers to sign up through my links.

Legit accounts or not ... If you signed up multiple accounts through the same computer / IP address then you only have yourself to blame for not getting your coins.

SCAM !!

SCAM !!

I wish I was.

I don't have your coins and I don't know if this coin will be a scam or not. People not getting free coins don't = scam to me.

SCAM !!

I said yes to being the master-mind behind this coin. Not to scamming fool.

People not getting free coins don't equal scam to me.

If you made purchases and never abused the sign up bonus and never got your coins then you have an argument.
If you just haven't received your free coins yet and are yelling scam then you are a fool.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
I've make a withdraw 2018-02-14 but not receive anything...
Beam me up!

Shut up fool. You better have some proof before you call someone a scammer. So  lets see that proof.

SCAM !!

SCAM !!

I wish I was.

SCAM !!

Shut up fool. You better have some proof before you call someone a scammer. So  lets see that proof.

SCAM !!

SCAM !!

I wish I was.

Beam me up!

SCAM !!

SCAM !!

Activity: 602
Merit: 32
Ucash scam coin!
Deposits btc-alpha wallet...
Scam scam scam
7-8days waiting...

SCAM!
Beam me up!
Activity: 5
I transfered more than 600 Ucash from my Ucash account to Alpha Btc and never received anything... now my Ucash account disappeared...

I am not the only one in this case...

Quite scammy, isn't it ?  Roll Eyes

Same thing  happened to me
So I sending them id and bill. And they remove my account.

100% SCAM

account has recovered aka the phoenix bird. But how long? or soon burn again ... the crematorium is already blazing ... gods can burn you any time... fun!!!

But seriously, there should be no deletions and burnings, you should give an opportunity to verify pseudo-scam accounts, for example, to confirm the identity through the passport and account, and all not virified account-tokens will be blocked forever. But now everything looks like a special promotion to raise the rating and token volatility.
Activity: 66
so people expect big payment with small work? nah its not a scam. its nothing in the first place.
Activity: 5
I transfered more than 600 Ucash from my Ucash account to Alpha Btc and never received anything... now my Ucash account disappeared...

Quite scammy, isn't it ?  Roll Eyes

Same thing  happened to me
So I sending them id and bill. And they remove my account.

100% SCAM
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
why we dont get our ucashes? waiting and this is only bulshit  Huh

You'll never receive anything... Bitconnect X 1 000
Withdrawal pending since 6days ago...  Huh

withdraw pending then it will be removed and no trace of the coin dont even bother waiting, happened to me and a lot of other

Same thing  happened to me

100% SCAM

Quite scammy, isn't it ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Ucash is down.. don't know what will happen to all my (2000 Ucash) referral coins ..
Activity: 14
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I have been sent my ucach balance to myethr 4 days ago and nothing has happened to me. Is it a scam?
I've been waiting for a withdrawal for 9 days and the support doesn't answer anything to me, I think it's 100% scam
many consider it that way, but there is still no certainty and the manager has not spoken yet
no response further reinforces the assumption, it's been more than a week and disappointing to many people
Pages:
Jump to: