Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete! - page 10. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I saw a big dump for this coin, which was unexpectedly horrible. Hope it would get recovery soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
[email protected], When I tried to withdraw my UCASH, I received a letter:
"Your withdrawal request has been denied due to suspicious activity in your account.
Your account will be placed under review with possible suspension in the next 10-20 days."

Support did not answer, my coins are still stuck, what do I do now?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
i cant move coin from the wallet :S why ?

Are you a new account ? If so there is a 30 day waiting period due to the abuse of the free ucash sign up bonus.

Why wait thirty days? If the wallet and staff, should be free to move it whenever you want, The bonus who must control and the system itself so that it is not interfered in the wallet
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
You have a beautiful developer site, I even see 500 coins there, but I can not do anything with them. Did you need my phone? You are crooks.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Hello what is the mission  of u. Cash.  What did they plain to add as value  to crypto world  now.

OUR MISSION:
Free your money.

U.CASH opens the world up to massive fintech innovation by giving the world access to a distributed cash network.

More than 2 billion people have no access to traditional financial services. One of our primary goals is providing financial inclusion while also bridging the gap between cash and cryptocurrencies in developed and developing nations. Anyone with a computing device and internet connection will be able to access the U.CASH platform, gaining access to essential financial services. 

Finally dev of this scam project is got exposed so how long you will get succeed to keep maintain this price. I don't think it would stay long above 100 satoshi and you will let people with big size of bags and all greedy people cry later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello what is the mission  of u. Cash.  What did they plain to add as value  to crypto world  now.

OUR MISSION:
Free your money.

U.CASH opens the world up to massive fintech innovation by giving the world access to a distributed cash network.

More than 2 billion people have no access to traditional financial services. One of our primary goals is providing financial inclusion while also bridging the gap between cash and cryptocurrencies in developed and developing nations. Anyone with a computing device and internet connection will be able to access the U.CASH platform, gaining access to essential financial services. 
Activity: 406
Activity: 569
Merit: 250

no i dont have any coins left i moved them to exchange 4-5 days ago now they are lost.
before it was on the history of the account now its not even there

Exactly same story as my and I am not abusing the airdrop.
Activity: 295
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
How long send coin to myetherwallet?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I really admire the look of this project thread, many explanations and information about the contents of this project including ways to earn coins and invest in this project, really very proud
Activity: 364
The faster it goes to the moon, the faster it crashed to the Earth! Welcome to the world of Pump and Dump system! U-Cash... Cheesy
Activity: 295
its scaaaame  take care  dont wast ur hard earning money in this shit 
I'm absolutely sure it's a scam.

Not a scam look at the team behind it they just added it to another exchange site give it time to breath it's only 5 days old when ever a new token comes out it always booms then drops then goes back up good things come to those who wait and the key to Crypto HODL
Activity: 139
Pumpy Dumpy Scam Cheesy
Activity: 197

Are you a new account ? If so there is a 30 day waiting period due to the abuse of the free ucash sign up bonus.

yes and that rule was new today but i had already moved coins and i have them not in my wallet or in any exchange now

So you got your coins then.

From my knowledge the rule was announced Feb. 14 th

They likely applied the rule to newer accounts that signed before that date as well but that is just speculation on my part.

no i dont have any coins left i moved them to exchange 4-5 days ago now they are lost.

Log in to the official site and send a message via live chat. You may have to wait days for a response.

I know they are looking through accounts and anyone who has abused the free ucash system is getting their transfer canceled and ucash removed from account.
Activity: 23
Activity: 4

yes and that rule was new today but i had already moved coins and i have them not in my wallet or in any exchange now

They likely applied the rule to newer accounts that signed before that date as well but that is just speculation on my part.

Activity: 4

Pages:
Jump to: