Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete! - page 13. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I cant help but wonder what the price would be without all the scam talk. This place is full of it .. Reddit the same.

What makes this coin a scam exactly ? For those screaming scam lets hear your reasons as to why it is ....

The coin is available and on an exchange. People are making money from it.  IF you buy high and it crashes .. to me that isn't a scam coin. It part of investing.

Also I want to point out failing projects are not scams either...... failing does not = scam.

The word scam gets thrown around way too easily.

It's an ERC20 token, that's the first indication you have to look into the project in more detail. Nothing more dangerous than an unsecure ERC20 token. ERC20 tokens aren't bad per se (I own some), but can be abused, alla Monero Gold, which was most definitely a scam. This essentially making the same big claims that Monero Gold was, Debit Card etc. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. Also, you can't just climb into the top 25 of CMC with a blossoming coin/token out the gate from some obscure exchanges without some suspected manipulation.

2 + 2 is 4 - 1 that 3 Quick maths.

Apparently you can climb into the top 25 just like that as UCASH did it.

As you said 2+2 is 4.

Nothing you said relates to U.CASH being a scam. Just the potential it could be one.

Edit:

As a side note has anyone signed someone up through an affiliate link the last day or two ? I was told commissions for bringing new sign ups were disabled but I have got a report from at least one other affiliate saying they are being credited for the sign ups they bring.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I cant help but wonder what the price would be without all the scam talk. This place is full of it .. Reddit the same.

What makes this coin a scam exactly ? For those screaming scam lets hear your reasons as to why it is ....

The coin is available and on an exchange. People are making money from it.  IF you buy high and it crashes .. to me that isn't a scam coin. It part of investing.

Also I want to point out failing projects are not scams either...... failing does not = scam.

It's an ERC20 token, that's the first indication you have to look into the project in more detail. Nothing more dangerous than an unsecure ERC20 token. ERC20 tokens aren't bad per se (I own some), but can be abused, alla Monero Gold, which was most definitely a scam. This essentially making the same big claims that Monero Gold was, Debit Card etc. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. Also, you can't just climb into the top 25 of CMC with a blossoming coin/token out the gate from some obscure exchanges without some suspected manipulation.

2 + 2 is 4 - 1 that 3 Quick maths.
Activity: 6

Still waiting for my withdrawal transfer, 5 UCASH fee which was a pleasant surprise, it's been 12hrs now...if it comes through we're good.

p.s XMRG was a great eye opener for me as a noob in this world, i was in the airdrop only thankfully, but watching their telegram chat in the midst of it was painful.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
blessed to be a blessing
woowww,.. look at this

https://u.cash/ibo

is this a free money project Huh??

Activity: 66
wow how did this happen 2m $ volume and you can get it on bounty. wow wow wow
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
I have 500 free Ucash in my account and I don't actually know how to withdraw it or what to do with it.
Also I don't think there is any reason to call a project that has not demanded money from you scam.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think they need to rebrand to the following logo.
UCRASH

Lol! That six bold letter makes sense! The 229 Ucrash sign-up bonus is useless for the 300 Ucrash fee unless you got plenty of down-lines under your referral  link just like thee pyramid system!! Cool
Activity: 61
If you look at their ICO rating (icobench) you will see that they are rated with 2, so be careful with investing...

https://icobench.com/ico/u-cash
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
The fee has been reduced to 5 UCASH per withdrawal.  The withdrawal amount hasn't been updated on the website.

Withdrawal Link : https://portal.u.cash/ucash/senducash

Let's wait little more -- maybe goes fee further down. Grin

The coin is available and on an exchange. People are making money from it.  IF you buy high and it crashes .. to me that isn't a scam coin. It part of investing.

Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Those who are calling u cash coin scam are the biggest hypocrites, it doesn't matter if it is, as long as u can earn money on this. Why do you invest money in cryptocurrencies for?

This has got to be one of the most foolish comments I've seen on here. So it doesn't matter if something is a scam as long as you make money from it? What a stupid thing to say! You are the kind of person scammers love to steal from. And you sound like a shameless scammer!
Please be honest with me, Why do you invest in cryptocurrency? I got ucashses only from their bounty program, so it was totally free for me. So I can't understand how they scammed me, but ok...  Why should I call it scam if the project was worth to be involved in? There are no real feats to call this project scam.
Activity: 34
rank 21 on cmc ... even the website has bugs, what a joke
Activity: 28
Just in case you forgot this is what you said,

joojoohe,

"and you can create many account for take free coin after you you send all on one ucash account
transfert between ucash is free no fees

i do like that i get 1015 UCASH"

Have a nice day !

I said (write) that?    Huh Huh Huh
You are wrong again and again...

But i repeat you (something many people knows and say...) that some sites are not good for the crypto market !!!!

Regards

P.S.:
I go to delete my account with them that was only for proof.

No, you did not.  You telling me to be quite and that I don't know the reason for you doing "that" made me assume I was talking to the person that admitted to abusing the system which my original post on the subject ( which I quoted ) was referring to. It is odd that you would get offended by such comments.

I retract my last statement and have deleted it.

My original quote in reference to those abusing the free coin system still stands.

Have a nice day !

No problem.
Lets go ahead...
Bye.

I only pray some people open their eyes to see that there are nothing in this world for "free"... specially in Crytocurrency market!
Nobody gift nothing if have no double or triple in return!

joojoohe,

"and you can create many account for take free coin after you you send all on one ucash account

Have a nice day !

But i repeat you (something many people knows and say...) that some sites are not good for the crypto market !!!!

Regards

P.S.:

No, you did not.  You telling me to be quite and that I don't know the reason for you doing "that" made me assume I was talking to the person that admitted to abusing the system which my original post on the subject ( which I quoted ) was referring to. It is odd that you would get offended by such comments.

I retract my last statement and have deleted it.

My original quote in reference to those abusing the free coin system still stands.

Have a nice day !

joojoohe,

Have a nice day !

Regards

P.S.:
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The project really looks like a scam I ordered withdrawal Ucash tokens from my dashboard on the site and wait for two days

BTC alpha must also be a scam

This coin is up over 200% at only BTC alpha

Smells like an eca and coinsmarket like scam to me where the dev and the exchange are the same...
Activity: 51
These Scam's crash the market all the time... f'n oppurtunists.
hi guys someone know how many hours the withdraw processing Huh from UCASH account to wallet
2h now i'm waiting "status : processing"

It could take awhile. People are claiming 3 - 10 days. While Alpha BTC claims it could take up to 3 days. I requested a transfer to Alpha about 12 hours ago and still no coins.

I registered an account.
They got me:  "UCASH Available: 288.46945645 UCASH".

When i try to transfer them to BTC-Alpha they ask a Network fees per transaction : 300 UCASH...
300 UCASH, are, at the actual market price, around $46,00

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SCAMMMMMM!

Activate your google authenticator you will receive 60 ucash more Smiley
and you can create many account for take free coin after you you send all on one ucash account

i do like that i get 1015 UCASH

I hope they freeze your account and take back the UCASH. You and others that do this are the reason why they had to freeze the affiliate bonus.

It may well be fraud ...
The site is not allowing to withdraw as "access denied"

This happens when you don't leave enough in your account to cover the transfer fee.

For example if you have 1300 UCASH

Transfer 1000 and leave 300 in your account to cover transfer fees. If you try to transfer without leaving 300 behind to cover fees you will get an error message.

Also make sure you are in the right section. You have to log in to the main site and click menu. From the menu select send ucash.

I did a transfer off 299 to BTC Alpha trade. Just to check if it really was 300 transfer fee.
It's not it's 5 for transferfee.
That said I did the withdrawal almost 2 hours ago. Still have not received it in my Alpha Ucash wallet.

I did a transfer last night and it cost me 300 UCASH.

Mine never went through yet either. Rumor has it, it can take up to 10 days or longer.

Be quiet my friend you don't know who i am and for what i did that, then please be relax and take it easy!!!

Affiliate bonus... !!!!!
they freeze the affiliate bonus because they are scammer, and the people searching the affiliate bonus are the "only" reason of these scammers!!!

And be relaxing with pronuncing some words... cause the reason of comunity is to prevent the scammers and moon promisers!! OK??

Regards

I am relaxed. The reason you did it was to get more free UCASH. The site reps specifically said they had to freeze the affiliate bonus due to members doing exactly what you described.

The fee has been reduced to 5 UCASH per withdrawal.  The withdrawal amount hasn't been updated on the website.

Withdrawal Link : https://portal.u.cash/ucash/senducash

Looks like I cashed out a little too soon. I paid 300 UCASH last night.

Either way that is good news for future cashouts.

You are wrong again... and i said in my post: "... you don't know who i am"

I did it (i had registered an account) to demostrate to my cousin that they are scammers (IMHO). ok?
Believe me that i don't need their UCASH like i don't need other gifts and faucet from the crypto sites!!!

The point is that you'r wrong to gudging the people (in my case).
Anyway, no problem! and i have no time to go ahead with this discusion and the comunity too.

Have a nice time.

Regards
how much time for transaction on wallet?
first transaction 7 hours, second 2 hours.
i need some ca$h for my coins...

You could be waiting a long time. Some are reporting 10 day long waits.
Activity: 1
how much time for transaction on wallet?
first transaction 7 hours, second 2 hours.
i need some ca$h for my coins...
Pages:
Jump to: