Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲ - page 13. (Read 60784 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast
legendary
UFOCoin -

Ultra
Fantacy
Observers
Coin Tongue

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Enthusiast
iraszl, how is that communication issue doing?

itos here?

Not sure what you are referring to. Please explain!
Enthusiast
I have just updated the pool software of ufo.cmine.de and changed the payout system from round based to PPLNS which is more fair with short rounds. I also tweaked the stratum settings for better mining performance, at least as long as the server is bored ;-).

I am new to UFO, discovered it just three days ago and think it's a very potent coin with a very bad launch. And I understand the importance of donations (which should be called investments) for the coin to survive. Visibility is everything, that's why we need more exchanges. More visible = more demand = higher prices. And this is why
ufo.cmine.de will donate all the UFO revenue it receives from fees and donations within the next seven days to the developers of UFO.
Much appreciated. I switching one of my computers to you.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I have just updated the pool software of ufo.cmine.de and changed the payout system from round based to PPLNS which is more fair with short rounds. I also tweaked the stratum settings for better mining performance, at least as long as the server is bored ;-).

I am new to UFO, discovered it just three days ago and think it's a very potent coin with a very bad launch. And I understand the importance of donations (which should be called investments) for the coin to survive. Visibility is everything, that's why we need more exchanges. More visible = more demand = higher prices. And this is why
ufo.cmine.de will donate all the UFO revenue it receives from fees and donations within the next seven days to the developers of UFO.
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
... I will stick for a longer time helping the community here too. There is so much potential on this coin and have amazing profits from it, I think many big miners haven't realised that yet.

Thanks for that! We need you.
Enthusiast
FYI, I just got a confirmation that UFO Coin will be in the new multiwallet app to be released within weeks. I will let you know when there is more public info available.
legendary
balance now 269892.81976514 UFOs

itos and me both think we are heading for mintpal first, that is way more easier than allcrypt

Sounds good. I donated too yesterday to the old account. And the guy behind the new pool donated 20% of all his mines too. Not sure to which address though.

nice done!
thanks a lot for for your support !
Enthusiast
balance now 269892.81976514 UFOs

itos and me both think we are heading for mintpal first, that is way more easier than allcrypt

Sounds good. I donated too yesterday to the old account. And the guy behind the new pool donated 20% of all his mines too. Not sure to which address though.
Enthusiast
From now on community team is not accepting personal donations.
Please donate to the Exchanges Funding wallet
All donations will go towards payments to enter new exchanges like we did for CryptoRush:

UFO: C42nrcem8qikWxSD1yvbdSEmVrYd1yCAvp

I'm ok with this. Did you move the donations we gave so far to this new address?
C42nrcem8qikWxSD1yvbdSEmVrYd1yCAvp
Enthusiast
Guys, I think we have several really good idea. Don't be discouraged if you idea is not picked up by the community immediately. We're right now at a brainstorming phase. Everybody should throw any idea he has even if it's half baked out there. And I would like to ask everyone else to build on it and give other ideas, but please DO NOT evaluate or criticize the ideas because it goes against the rules of brainstorming sessions for a reason. It discourages people and stops them from giving more ideas or even worth it makes them give up on the project altogether. If you hate the idea think about what's good about it and how you can improve on it. If there is nothing to it for you at all give an idea that is actually good in your opinion.

I've built online communities around various subjects several times. Two of them are the largest sites in their subject in the world. It takes a long time, up to 6-18 month to get movement and there are lots of extremely discouraging bumps on the road. But we just have to keep to the goal and work on it no matter what happens. Those who persist in this game ultimately win.

Don't worry about real or perceived problems about UFO Coin. We will tackle them all, just won't happen right away.

Specifically I want to address one elephant in the room: the coin doesn't offer anything over other altcoins. Well, it's true, but even if we do nothing just stick to it we will have something important going for it. As the coin ages and more of it has been mined out and traded it will have more depths than other newer coins, which means it can store more value and you can move it easier if you have to as there are more people will be ready to buy it. Old coins will be more valuable than new coins a year from now just because they are old even if they do nothing else.

In a year there will be several wallets that combine multiple altcoins into one wallet so it's easy to handle. People who want to diversify their crypto investments will buy these by then old coins to protect against the potential issues that may plague a single coin brand. They will buy probably 30-50 coins at once on specialized exchanges and UFO will be one of them. In other words we don't have to stand out, we just have to remain alive to grow in value.

But we will come up with differentiation ideas. We will have great marketing. We will have cool services. etc. so we will grow above the average altcoin even if we won't be the next Doge. Just look at the energy and the amount of will behind the coin already. People get pissed off if stuff isn't getting done. This is a good thing. It means we care. If you just look back to the amount of work that was done in the last month it's amazing. Even if we do just half of that every month from now on we will be in great shape same time next year.

Sorry for the long post, I hope somebody reads all the way down. In short: just stick to the coin, keep mining, keep helping, keep talking about it wherever you can and keep giving ideas.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
miles2k

do you have experience with that? Ive no idea how to promote videos on youtube

Lots of ways to promote yourself on youtube. Mainly you just stick to it - keep uploading content. You can also have contests, network with users from other channels, use all the social media channels facebook, twitter, whatever. Again main thing is that you stick to it.

are you willing to stick to it?

I think it would do a lot to promote the coin, but it is a lot to ask. I presented the idea, but I'm not willing to host something like that. I would be willing to find topics for the show and even guests for it. That's about it for now.
From now on community team is not accepting personal donations.
Please donate to the Exchanges Funding wallet
All donations will go towards payments to enter new exchanges like we did for CryptoRush:

UFO: C42nrcem8qikWxSD1yvbdSEmVrYd1yCAvp
daimyo let me know if you want to be added to Main Post.

If anyone else wants to join the team and help feel free and post about it so I can add you to Main Post.
Pages:
Jump to: