Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲ - page 12. (Read 60784 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast

edit: whoever is running the ufo twitter if you want these docs to put up like you did with your other pics i can provide. they are well known, genuine, verified airforce docs.

I manage social media right now. You can send me in PM or you can post in the forum under General: http://ufocoin.co/forum

Thanks!
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Yes, you find coin "experts" on forums like "nibiru planets" etc... Claiming it's ufo.

it is ufo..

Agreed. But when you claim it's UFO, you don't start telling: "it must be alien ship from another planet".
Your tone is derogatory to those that do proper research and not productive to appealing to enthusiasts looking up this coin.

Don't be a cynic without the facts. I could throw up scans of documents you can find in Washington's archives of the military inwardly concluding to other departments ufo's are "real and not visionary or fictitious", but i'm sure you would still make an illogical excuse. At least don't put off enthusiasts (that includes proper researchers) if you are going to post in this 'UFO coin' thread.

edit: whoever is running the ufo twitter if you want these docs to put up like you did with your other pics i can provide. they are well known, genuine, verified airforce docs.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this coins is still very cheap considering the block size. It is similar in price to coins that have 500 000 block size not 5000
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
Just a quick update after the first week of promotion efforts:

New registered users on UFOcoin.co: 52
Twitter followers: 181
Facebook: 168

Thanks for all the help in the UFOcoin.co forums.

not bad! Let it spread like a wildfire Cheesy
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Yes, you find coin "experts" on forums like "nibiru planets" etc... Claiming it's ufo.

it is ufo..

Agreed. But when you claim it's UFO, you don't start telling: "it must be alien ship from another planet".
Enthusiast
Just a quick update after the first week of promotion efforts:

New registered users on UFOcoin.co: 52
Twitter followers: 181
Facebook: 168

Thanks for all the help in the UFOcoin.co forums.

Enthusiast
yeah right  Roll Eyes

Not really. Rotate picture for 180 degrees, and you'll get a hand holding a shield, against arrows.

But probably hard ufo fan, can see ufo even on a women's tit...

Good point, but this one is clearly coming from the sky:

Of course this could be some other symbol, not an UFO.

Physical #UFO Coins from the 17th century: http://ufocoin.co//forum/42

yeah right  Roll Eyes

Not really. Rotate picture for 180 degrees, and you'll get a hand holding a shield, against arrows.

But probably hard ufo fan, can see ufo even on a women's tit...
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
Enthusiast

Physical #UFO Coins from the 17th century: http://ufocoin.co//forum/42
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
The move to the new server is complete. The site is now blazing fast.

We're running ads on Facebook for our page for people who are interested in Ufology:

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i'm so glad i didn't use gox. i just wonder how a whole company couldn't detect they were exploited for years. smells fishy.
usually your software would detect missing coins, even the most stupid CEO would think of that.

so either a horde of monkeys managed to build up the biggest bitcoin exchange, or it is was the biggest scam in btc history. just my two cents.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
MTgox should disappear it has done so many harm to bitcoin and if bitcoin gets harmed all alt coins suffer.

Yep. All cryptoworld is suffering because of "bad news"...
MtGox is one of them..
And I realy hope this will end up soon!
Enthusiast
Just a heads up in case you see any downtime on http://ufocoin.co. We're moving it to a faster server.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
MTgox should disappear it has done so many harm to bitcoin and if bitcoin gets harmed all alt coins suffer.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks to MtGox, all coins collapsed to various extents. UFO is at all time low as well. This is of course bad news but at the current stage of the UFO Coin project the price is largely irrelevant in my opinion. (If you have some BTC at hand pick up as many UFOs as you can at these low prices. They may never be this low in the future again.)

Most importantly we need to keep mining and increasing the number of UFOs in circulation. We need to work on ideas on where to take UFO next.

I hope it was the late developer dumping his premine.
Enthusiast
Thanks to MtGox, all coins collapsed to various extents. UFO is at all time low as well. This is of course bad news but at the current stage of the UFO Coin project the price is largely irrelevant in my opinion. (If you have some BTC at hand pick up as many UFOs as you can at these low prices. They may never be this low in the future again.)

Most importantly we need to keep mining and increasing the number of UFOs in circulation. We need to work on ideas on where to take UFO next.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Thanks for your hashrate contribs  Grin,
the UFO galaxy needs more mining vessels, but with the low price it's not yet possible, we should munch up all those cheap coins ;-)
Was the diff always at it's current level or has it been higher after the launch?

PS: Just saw UFO is now ranked #10 at http://vardiff.com/coin/, on one level with doge, one point behind ltc Wink
Pages:
Jump to: