Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲ - page 10. (Read 60784 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
DIF just doubled... looks like that joke-bounce caught some attention...

what is nethash rate now?

150mhs?   

not bad Smiley keep rising!
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

what is nethash rate now?

150mhs?   
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
 Shocked oh wait...      Grin Grin Grin

-Lulz
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
x27 roi in a fucking day? are u kidding me
Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast
please recommend a good pool for UFO ??

This is a smaller one, but a very good one: http://ufo.cmine.de
There is a bigger one too, but it's best to balance hashing power evenly if possible: http://ufo.notnull.org

You can find all latest resources here: http://ufocoin.co/resources
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
please recommend a good pool for UFO ??
Enthusiast
These UFOs are just about to take off  Grin

The ufo.cmine.de donation rally is over, and together with personal donations the total sum of 207,000 UFO was raised for the development and promotion of the coin, I just sent over the remaining coins of the last three days. Use them wisely  Smiley

Thanks! We will use it to put UFO on a new exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
last block was mine..

hehe Smiley

Next was mine Tongue anyway I want all of them! Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Been searching with not much luck, could someone be a gem and post the correct .conf file?

Thanks!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
These UFOs are just about to take off  Grin

The ufo.cmine.de donation rally is over, and together with personal donations the total sum of 207,000 UFO was raised for the development and promotion of the coin, I just sent over the remaining coins of the last three days. Use them wisely  Smiley
Enthusiast

Mining Power on UFO Coin at this moment is over 85 MH/s! That's a 4 fold increase compared to last week. Aliens are taking over the mines and taking every UFO they can find in 5000 chunk blocks.
Enthusiast

Yah I thought it was weird which is why I remembered reading it. I can't find jack about it in their terms page though. Maybe they have changed things.

Yeah I didn't see the big red WARNING when I signed up..  

It is a free, unregulated market after all..  

But in all honesty a fair exchange coded well should make it so that even if you place the order at below or above asking prices it should make the trade go through the wall.  

Because for all sakes and purposes I can jam a 1UFO buy for 10,000 Satoshi and make this coin hit the top 10 briefly.  not even briefly, infact if I carry on jamming those orders in immedietly after anyone buys up the low 6-10 satoshi's I can keep it there the whole day until some serious volume kicks in.

It's pretty funny to say the least..  I mean I am sure atleast one or two more people are interested in this coin jsut from that handful of 1 UFO buys I put in at 100 satoshi.  

*Disclaimer* I have stopped now..   But was a very interesting experiment for me non the less.

-PC

There was this time a few weeks ago when somebody dumped a few million dollar worth of BTC on BTC-e taking the BTC price down to UD$102 for a few minutes. It's the same thing. Even if you buy just 1 UFO you're paying a huge premium for this to happen and somebody is making a huge profit.

What I don't understand is doesn't the software supposed to fill all the orders before the 10,000 Satoshi?
Enthusiast
I DID IT !!!  :DD

81    UFO Coin    $ 180,311    $ 0.0006    301,760,000 UFO    $ 208    +5263.60 %

For the lulz..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

-PC

EDIT:  Cryptorush.. LOOOOLZ!   We definetly will need a better exchange once all our UFO's are in a row on this.  That exchange is just waaaaaay to easy to manipulate price.    

LOLz, people are buying in straight after my manipulations..  Maybe I should stop. I feel bad now. haha.

LOL. That's really fun. I didn't know you could do that. Smiley

Yah I thought it was weird which is why I remembered reading it. I can't find jack about it in their terms page though. Maybe they have changed things.

Yeah I didn't see the big red WARNING when I signed up..  

It is a free, unregulated market after all..  

But in all honesty a fair exchange coded well should make it so that even if you place the order at below or above asking prices it should make the trade go through the wall.  

Because for all sakes and purposes I can jam a 1UFO buy for 10,000 Satoshi and make this coin hit the top 10 briefly.  not even briefly, infact if I carry on jamming those orders in immedietly after anyone buys up the low 6-10 satoshi's I can keep it there the whole day until some serious volume kicks in.

It's pretty funny to say the least..  I mean I am sure atleast one or two more people are interested in this coin jsut from that handful of 1 UFO buys I put in at 100 satoshi.  

*Disclaimer* I have stopped now..   But was a very interesting experiment for me non the less.

-PC
Activity: 84

Lolz..  Ok will do.  Smiley

Was just having a bit of fun. Smiley

cool with me. just saying so they don't ban you. I mean you're buying a lot of coins, so would suck if they did that. I'm not sure on their rules. I just remember reading big red letters about it when I registered.

Thanks man.. Yeah I tend not too read through the terms.

I better start a UFO wallet and transfer all my buy orders. Got almost 5 milly so far.. Cheesy

EDIT:  Only problem is currently my only PC is running on a slim version of Debien (Tails) and I wouldnt know the first thing about compiling a wallet on here. 

Yah can't help you there. Sorry if I spooked you with the ban thing. I don't read terms and stuff either, but they put that shit in big red letters - kinda hard to miss. I guess if you're just looking to get your coins out fast, you could send them to the scifi exchange.

Aaaaaag bro I'm not fussed.. they would surely email me a warning or some shit later today if they feel I really did anything wrong.

Again :  odd they would ban people for that.. It is their shitty code that allows me to buy at any price ans skip all the waiting sell orders..   

-PC

cool with me. just saying so they don't ban you. I mean you're buying a lot of coins, so would suck if they did that. I'm not sure on their rules. I just remember reading big red letters about it when I registered.

I better start a UFO wallet and transfer all my buy orders. Got almost 5 milly so far.. Cheesy

EDIT:  Only problem is currently my only PC is running on a slim version of Debien (Tails) and I wouldnt know the first thing about compiling a wallet on here. 

Yah can't help you there. Sorry if I spooked you with the ban thing. I don't read terms and stuff either, but they put that shit in big red letters - kinda hard to miss. I guess if you're just looking to get your coins out fast, you could send them to the scifi exchange.

EDIT:  Only problem is currently my only PC is running on a slim version of Debien (Tails) and I wouldnt know the first thing about compiling a wallet on here.  

Also odd they would ban people for that.. It is their shitty code that allows me to buy at any price ans skip all the waiting sell orders..   Tongue
Lolz..  Ok will do.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: