Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲ - page 5. (Read 60784 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 506
hmm strange... I thought the dutchpool closed its ufo pool some days ago now
Some p2pool nodes on http://dutchpool.org have been offline temporarily to add a second server, but UFO is still there for those in search of some coins. There will be more coins added soon, including scrypt-N and others if I'm informed correctly.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
hmm strange... I thought the dutchpool closed its ufo pool some days ago now
Maybe it is also a good idea to create more awareness amongst miners about why to use P2Pool instead of 95% using MPOS central pools. No matter how hard operators try to do their best to setup their MPOS pool, it will always be vulnerable to attacks or attempts to hack due to the way MPOS is designed, miners mine to a central wallet so there is cash to be hacked potentially. P2Pool has none of these vulnerabilities, miners mine directly to their own wallet, not a single coin ever flows into the pool (node) owners wallet except for a possible fee that is setup for the pool. Furthermore P2Pool nodes communicate with all other nodes if setup properly, so a Peer-2-Peer network is created and hashingpower is added up from all nodes combined, also something that MPOS does not do, they are all little islands fighting for power. I have been mining UFO at http://dutchpool.org P2Pool which by the way is still available and I am sure it will be at relaunch of UFO  Grin If you want to read more about P2Pool please check this https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool.

Not sure about the dutchpool.org. I've been mining for 24 hours, with lots of Accepted YAY!!! and not a single coin has appeared in my wallet. I've checked my UFO Address and it's perfect. So, I'm stopping my mining.

Craig
dutchpool hasn't found a block since Sat Mar 08 2014 14:31:58 GMT+0100

its normal you don't get paid out Smiley
it first needs to find a block
That's not correct, I have mined on the 15th of april and had no problems finding loads of UFO coins, check the block numbers not the date, there seems to be some offset in the blockchain. To clarify the accepted shares, you will have many of those, but until you actually find a block there will be no coins which has always been the case.
EDIT: Just found 7 blocks on dutchpool.org in the last 20 minutes or so, it is working fine  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Not only it is not a bad idea. That is UFO Coin.

Wink I think it would be awesome.

Als, PoS coins like HBN / PHS / BCX and TEK have been doing very well recently (take a look at Cryptsy). If we also added PoS for 5-10% per month to UFO then we would have a really original coin. There is no coin that has PoS plus an inbuilt donation mechanism. And more and more people are becoming interested in PoS coins Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Let's switch a card to mine on this later. Damn this earth technology. We need some alien miners.
Until that happens I will take my chance with this.
UFO
in defi we trust
Check it out, folks. http://ufocoin.co/forum/60

Fellow Space Travellers,

As some of you may already have noticed, the network was experiencing troubles for the last several
days. Those events started happening on the 7th of April, including lost transactions, many orphaned
blocks in a row and adding to that, cmine.de pool had been under unsuccessful attack resulting in the
halting of the automatic payouts.

That led us to believe that the blockchain might have been forked and therefore the security of the
coin balance compromised either by man-made intervention or the natural effect of a weak network.

For that reason we asked the scifi-ex to remove UFO Coin from exchange so as not to risk illegitimate
coins(if any) to be traded.

The UFO Coin Project is not dead. It was ill and is in cryonics mode now. A second takeover is about
to happen. Thankfully, with our team expansion, we are working its awakening soon to find it on a
new algo and many amazing things are waiting in store.

Do not worry about your coins! All pre-4/7 coins are going to be transferred to the new blockchain to
protect the legacy stakeholders. Expect a pre-announcement with more details soon and brace
yourselves for what might be an amazing journey!

The UFO Coin Team

At least we've got some news Smiley

This is great news! What if we add something like EMC2 where 2.5 % of all mined coins are reserved and then donated to a UFO / free energy researcher / project like Mars One every month decided by a community vote?

Not bad , not a bad idea at all. Let's see this materialized
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
How weird that is. I've been mining solo over night and found 2 x 5000 coin (CPU Mining only) and not including those freshly mined coins I have 33,000 plus in my wallet, all from just the last few days.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Craig
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Maybe it is also a good idea to create more awareness amongst miners about why to use P2Pool instead of 95% using MPOS central pools. No matter how hard operators try to do their best to setup their MPOS pool, it will always be vulnerable to attacks or attempts to hack due to the way MPOS is designed, miners mine to a central wallet so there is cash to be hacked potentially. P2Pool has none of these vulnerabilities, miners mine directly to their own wallet, not a single coin ever flows into the pool (node) owners wallet except for a possible fee that is setup for the pool. Furthermore P2Pool nodes communicate with all other nodes if setup properly, so a Peer-2-Peer network is created and hashingpower is added up from all nodes combined, also something that MPOS does not do, they are all little islands fighting for power. I have been mining UFO at http://dutchpool.org P2Pool which by the way is still available and I am sure it will be at relaunch of UFO  Grin If you want to read more about P2Pool please check this https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool.

Not sure about the dutchpool.org. I've been mining for 24 hours, with lots of Accepted YAY!!! and not a single coin has appeared in my wallet. I've checked my UFO Address and it's perfect. So, I'm stopping my mining.

Craig
dutchpool hasn't found a block since Sat Mar 08 2014 14:31:58 GMT+0100

its normal you don't get paid out Smiley
it first needs to find a block
Maybe it is also a good idea to create more awareness amongst miners about why to use P2Pool instead of 95% using MPOS central pools. No matter how hard operators try to do their best to setup their MPOS pool, it will always be vulnerable to attacks or attempts to hack due to the way MPOS is designed, miners mine to a central wallet so there is cash to be hacked potentially. P2Pool has none of these vulnerabilities, miners mine directly to their own wallet, not a single coin ever flows into the pool (node) owners wallet except for a possible fee that is setup for the pool. Furthermore P2Pool nodes communicate with all other nodes if setup properly, so a Peer-2-Peer network is created and hashingpower is added up from all nodes combined, also something that MPOS does not do, they are all little islands fighting for power. I have been mining UFO at http://dutchpool.org P2Pool which by the way is still available and I am sure it will be at relaunch of UFO  Grin If you want to read more about P2Pool please check this https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool.

Craig
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fellow Space Travellers,

As some of you may already have noticed, the network was experiencing troubles for the last several
days. Those events started happening on the 7th of April, including lost transactions, many orphaned
blocks in a row and adding to that, cmine.de pool had been under unsuccessful attack resulting in the

That led us to believe that the blockchain might have been forked and therefore the security of the
coin balance compromised either by man-made intervention or the natural effect of a weak network.

For that reason we asked the scifi-ex to remove UFO Coin from exchange so as not to risk illegitimate

The UFO Coin Project is not dead. It was ill and is in cryonics mode now. A second takeover is about
to happen. Thankfully, with our team expansion, we are working its awakening soon to find it on a

Do not worry about your coins! All pre-4/7 coins are going to be transferred to the new blockchain to
protect the legacy stakeholders. Expect a pre-announcement with more details soon and brace

The UFO Coin Team

This is great news! What if we add something like EMC2 where 2.5 % of all mined coins are reserved and then donated to a UFO / free energy researcher / project like Mars One every month decided by a community vote?
in defi we trust

Fellow Space Travellers,

The UFO Coin Team

Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
a p2pool will be coming soon Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
I have to second the P2Pool thought as well. I would like to see a P2pool relaunch. More stability is key to success. I am solo mining most of the time but I like to go p2pool when coins get hard to mine.
UFO
Thanks, and I guess that explains why mining all day has achieved nothing. Miner says "Accepted" but balance never changes.

When the relaunch happens is there anything I need to change or upgrade, wallet, miner, etc? Excuse stupid questions, I'm new to this world but am enjoying mining the Unique Fiscal Object (UFO).

Craig

LOL Thats a good interpretation of UFO Cheesy

All information about wallets, miners etc, will be presented. Dont worry about that.

This time we are planning the relaunch more carefully.

We are picking the right algo right now and discussing various protection, promotion and sustainability features - in other words the image of the new UFO Coin.
When all that is clarified, we will make a pre-re-launch announcement with all the details

Thanks, and I guess that explains why mining all day has achieved nothing. Miner says "Accepted" but balance never changes.

When the relaunch happens is there anything I need to change or upgrade, wallet, miner, etc? Excuse stupid questions, I'm new to this world but am enjoying mining the Unique Fiscal Object (UFO).

Craig
UFO
I've just set up a node at 123.243.231.197 (Australia)

I will leave it up for a few weeks and see how this coin goes, if it continues I'll leave it up full time.

Save the node for after the relaunch Smiley thanks alot. The cmine pool will be closing doors now, but reopen when everything is up and workin
I've just set up a node at 123.243.231.197 (Australia)

I will leave it up for a few weeks and see how this coin goes, if it continues I'll leave it up full time.
captainproton,

Dont worry, youve lost nothing. Many of us will leave behind millions. The coin will be up and runnin soon, stronger than before, so check it out for updates.

Excellent! I will keep an eye and do what I can to help.

Will members of the pool be notified by E-mail so I can jump on the bandwagon early?
Pages:
Jump to: