Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲ - page 7. (Read 60784 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I've been having a few issues the last couple of days with transactions getting stuck (0 confirmations).  All of a sudden now it seems to be working again.  I think we may have had a blockchain fork that has fixed itself.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
whats wrong with cmine.de ?
I have over 700k coins and cannot withdraw them...
please help someone.
Activity: 215
wallet wont sync have put in over 20 nodes. is the wallet broken?

Try 168.61.90.60:9887

This is my permanent node.  At the moment this is the only reliable connection I get
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

For me it takes a long time. Leave it open, walk away. Watch a movie or something.
Activity: 182
Activity: 521
UFO

http://ufocoin.co/wallet download the cfg file and put it in your %appdata% UFO folder. Change the rpc username and pass
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 5
hehe yea daimyo...maybe he was beamed up and now enjoys all the luxury tech from ufo's Wink
UFO
CaptainHash,

Please have the donation address changed to CBheHTfWZ64RzYY4v9ZCUWFD8mtuvgNyzM

this is the official donation address as on the website http://ufocoin.co/about

Sorry about that... no idea where the last one came from

thanks

p.s has the notnull pool admin  been abducted too? Cheesy
Well more selections, the better. Yea diff. is really low atm. , we just have to wait for ufo to reveal itself Wink

Activity: 27
Some more space coins? You mean Galaxy, Cosmo or Starcoin and the like? They would fit, as the new pool's homepage currently has a space theme.
I also thought about adding some scrypt-N coins, but I don't know if there are enough miners for a small pool.

But for now keep on mining UFO, the hashrate won't stay that low forever!
And remember: UFO is the only interplanetary currency, other space coins are for star gazers ;-)
That's great to hear CaptainHash ...i'll join your pool later for sure...will continue to mine ufo's and have a wish for some other 'space' coins to mine in future.
Would be great if all would be accesible from one pool.

greetz
Activity: 27
I urge the pool operator to show up!
*WHOOSH*
Here I am!

Sorry for the tardy reply. Been very busy lately and forgot to check my mail. I just posted some news on cmine.de/ufo. Thanks for all your work, you can count on my support in the future. Right now I'm working on completely new pool software for cmine.de, looks pretty cool and will replace MPOS. Besides UFO you will be able to mine a few selected other cryptos (suggestions welcome :-)) using only one account, which might get some more people into mining UFO.
Peace out!
UFO
you can download the updated wallet from here

http://ufocoin.co/wallet

Net hashrate is very low and you will be making lots of coins now.

I am currently using http://cmine.de/ufo/index.php its working and its paying well. I urge the pool operator to show up!

Coin is not broken. We are planning on staying for a long time Smiley
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Is this coin broken.

Two pools getting same blocks (not orphaned), blockexplorer show's someone solomined it, or blockexplorer just stops showing blocks for a while. Happened a few times today. And when this happens, diff is different on both pools.

sorry forgot notull has problems with updating/refreshing the pool.
I guess you are on old blockchain since we are on the block nr. 74940.Just download new wallet from the 1st page.It should work just fine.

BTW : Mass of people and media just saw an UFO landing in Australia.Ufo coins are theirs choice of legit payment and are happy that diff.
is low so they are setting up minig rigs as we speak Wink
UFO
We are still here! However, any help will be appreciated. If you are willing to take part in the management/marketing/development, PM me here or via facebook https://www.facebook.com/ufocoin

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Some folks contacted me and are willing to help with promotion. Nice to see ufo coin enthusiastic folks around Smiley

Nice Smiley
I hope you together will do very good job for supporting UFOCoiN! Smiley

I really like this coin and even if I haven't got any - I wish UFO coin to be more visible in cryptoworld!
UFO
Some folks contacted me and are willing to help with promotion. Nice to see ufo coin enthusiastic folks around Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast
If somebody is interested to take part in the management and hosting of UFOCoin.co and social media (Google+, Facebook and Twitter) please PM me. We're too busy nowadays and the coin needs some love!
Pages:
Jump to: