Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | Umbrella-LTC | Litecoin Insurance - page 4. (Read 42573 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
The coin has only been out for 4 days.  I think everyone needs to just take a step back and look at the idea behind the coin.  Yes, pools will dump just like every other coin.  This lowers the price but there is some benefit to a more liquid market.  We just need to spread awareness about what the coin can do.  Keep shooting for other exchanges where we can gain some exposure and traction.  Atomic is great, but the overall volume is under 2 BTC per day.  Lets keep pushing forward, this coin can do great things given the right environment.  Once people realize the value of an insured crypto, buyers will come.  I am not worried about it and neither should any of you.

i think its funny that bittrex will add any shitcoin out there yet a coin like this which has been handled quite professionally doesnt even get a look in.all those scam coins getting listed in the first 24 hours of their release.really says alot about bittrex and how greedy they are

Agreed.  The problem we are going to face is acceptance.  We want to work with the exchange and bring some transparency to their work.  Some exchanges welcome this, others who are part of a conglomerate will not want this.  This is part of our mission, to expose shady exchanges for what they really are.  This is why we don't accept voting our way onto an exchange.  It feeds the cycle.

The truth is they wouldn't be in business if they didn't have the user base.  As much as people bitch and complain about shitcoins, they really want them. 

Agent Smith said it best " But I believe that as a species, human beings define their reality through misery and suffering."

That prospect of getting in on an early pump, the untold riches...!  We will never rid the system of this type of behavior, the best we can do is spread awareness.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I can see that Umbrella-LTC and the other coins are going to take off once it become widely traded on multiple exchanges. Umbrella-LTC is unlike any other coin currently on the market.

Umbrella-LTC I believe is going to become highly marketable to merchants, given the insured aspect of the currency.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The coin has only been out for 4 days.  I think everyone needs to just take a step back and look at the idea behind the coin.  Yes, pools will dump just like every other coin.  This lowers the price but there is some benefit to a more liquid market.  We just need to spread awareness about what the coin can do.  Keep shooting for other exchanges where we can gain some exposure and traction.  Atomic is great, but the overall volume is under 2 BTC per day.  Lets keep pushing forward, this coin can do great things given the right environment.  Once people realize the value of an insured crypto, buyers will come.  I am not worried about it and neither should any of you.

i think its funny that bittrex will add any shitcoin out there yet a coin like this which has been handled quite professionally doesnt even get a look in.all those scam coins getting listed in the first 24 hours of their release.really says alot about bittrex and how greedy they are
why do people undercut everyone on the exchange when you know people will buy at higher price.you muppets just keep under cutting the next guy until coin is worth nothing.are people really that greedy or that impaitent.

LTC miners can now mine uLTC for free.  what are you expecting them to do exactly?
stop under cutting the next guy and people will buy at that price

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
why do people undercut everyone on the exchange when you know people will buy at higher price.you muppets just keep under cutting the next guy until coin is worth nothing.are people really that greedy or that impaitent.

LTC miners can now mine uLTC for free.  what are you expecting them to do exactly?
Activity: 504

Greed can make you do crazy stuff!
Looking to build the team up.  We can accomplish much more as a unit.

- Developer

- Social Media using Twitter/FB and tools like Snip.ly etc.

- Someone active on the Umbrella forums/Q&A/Reddit

We can talk about compensation.  PM me!

--Robert
legendary
Activity: 2198
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
We have our first exchange online, no voting or buying our way in just like we said.  Look for Umbrella funds to be insured in a week or two once we finish our pentests.  Byron has been awesome to work with.  More insured exchanges to come.  Don't forget to tweet them you want #umbrellacryptos

ULTC Live

You should come down and have a beer on the beach with me some day!!!

You from LA?
We have our first exchange online, no voting or buying our way in just like we said.  Look for Umbrella funds to be insured in a week or two once we finish our pentests.  Byron has been awesome to work with.  More insured exchanges to come.  Don't forget to tweet them you want #umbrellacryptos

ULTC Live

You should come down and have a beer on the beach with me some day!!!

ULTC Live

ULTC (Umbrella Litecoin) is now live
legendary
All great news coming from Umbrella with their first coin launch. Any ETA on when Atomic Trade will open up trading?
Possibly today but by tomorrow ... I hope lol
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
All great news coming from Umbrella with their first coin launch. Any ETA on when Atomic Trade will open up trading?
this Friday i think
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Got our 2nd merged-mine pool. Mine Doge and Umbrella-LTC.

http://www.simpledoge.com/

legendary
I am officially merged mining 3 coins now, LTC ULTC PTC ..... this is what its all about 3 for the price of one, we're bundling" lol  Grin

Good job! dev

Hope everyone jumps on it!
Pages:
Jump to: