Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | Umbrella-LTC | Litecoin Insurance - page 7. (Read 42573 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I see

hardcore miners

darkteck

minep.it

all hashing ULTC. good job pool devs  Smiley AND our ULTC dev too!

Good launch  Wink
Yup...coin looks good. I am just waiting for Chinese to wake up and start digging with their scrypt asic farms. Diff will skyrocket. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I see

hardcore miners

darkteck

minep.it

all hashing ULTC. good job pool devs  Smiley AND our ULTC dev too!

Good launch  Wink
legendary

i have r9 290 + (2)r9 290x, i've always ran TC 32765 without any problems, but it's saying my scrypt settings come to xxxxxxxxxxx and decrease TC or increase LG, idk what LG is, but i dropped TC even more and still not working.

i was getting all the HW i think bc i remove TC from bat

Odd, I run a couple R9 270 and didn't have to touch any settings.  Kept them the same as other scrypt coins.

Yup, try to lower intensity, that will get rid of your HW errors.
Did you try https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison for a comparison?

yes, i've used that before, i've dropped TC down to 24000 and still recieving same error.  removing TC from bat and running at -I 12 works, but its 1/4 of normal speed, which sucks.
I'm getting 555 hash on 7950's with this: Temp 64 at 75% fan speeds  ZERO HW errors  over clocked by 125, mem is stock.

echo on
 ECHO "cgminer miner startup"
 ECHO.
 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
 setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
 cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.lbtc.hardcoreminers.com:3100 -u xxxx.1 -p x --thread-concurrency 8160 -I 17 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 24000 --gpu-memclock 1250 --gpu-engine 1075

Just as a reference....  
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
running on -I 13 and TC 12000, when normal scrypt would be -I 20 and TC 32765

i have r9 290 + (2)r9 290x, i've always ran TC 32765 without any problems, but it's saying my scrypt settings come to xxxxxxxxxxx and decrease TC or increase LG, idk what LG is, but i dropped TC even more and still not working.

Odd, I run a couple R9 270 and didn't have to touch any settings.  Kept them the same as other scrypt coins.

Yup, try to lower intensity, that will get rid of your HW errors.
Did you try https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison for a comparison?

yes, i've used that before, i've dropped TC down to 24000 and still recieving same error.  removing TC from bat and running at -I 12 works, but its 1/4 of normal speed, which sucks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Odd, I run a couple R9 270 and didn't have to touch any settings.  Kept them the same as other scrypt coins.

gpu

assuming may have something to do w/ my TC?
legendary
i'm mining on hardcoreminers and am running 2.4 MH, yet the dashboard is only showing 60-140 KH.  Is the dashboard really that far off, or could something be lost in translation on my end....miner seems to be working fine.
no, it should show about 2.4 MH on dashboard as well, mine is almost dead on ?

thanks, i just realized i'm getting a ton of HW, dont really know how to fix it as i've never had the problem before

What are mining with gpu or asic?
i'm mining on hardcoreminers and am running 2.4 MH, yet the dashboard is only showing 60-140 KH.  Is the dashboard really that far off, or could something be lost in translation on my end....miner seems to be working fine.

thanks, i just realized i'm getting a ton of HW, dont really know how to fix it as i've never had the problem before
legendary
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
great coin, Already have an account!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
If you have 5 Mhs with all ASIC around don`t complain about fair distribution. I have some rigs too but with GPUs there is no sense to mine. Bettrer point your GPUs on X11 coins or sth like this. If you want to get some coins it is better to rest some hashpower.

Agree. But, if my pool has started in time.. I wouldnt complain.. Wink Lost many time of mining (from start) because of it. Thats not fair.
Hewhhe I was mining at minep.it they were ddosed....so first 25 minutes i was mining without any share only solomining were getting blocks...and later the hardcoreminers started to getting the blocks.... life...
legendary
A little birdie told me that this coin will be on Atomic-Trade.com later today! Smiley    Get ready to trade! Smiley
Cool...Atomic-is good. Already have an account, never any issues so far...   Smiley
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: