Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | Umbrella-LTC | Litecoin Insurance - page 8. (Read 42573 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
A little birdie told me that this coin will be on Atomic-Trade.com later today! Smiley    Get ready to trade! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
How much time it needs to confirm coins on pool?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Maybe it just wasn't changed? 

(1) - 1.5% For Development, Giveaways and Promotions.  .5% Donation to the CDIC.
(2) - (diaBR/r) = Decreasing Insurance Allocation Block Reward/Rate
(3) - (CABI) = Crypto-Asset Backed Insurance
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
A portion of the premine to insurance, half the rewards to insurance, a new account/developer, plans on releasing/maintaining multiple coins instead of focusing on one, merged litecoin block chain not released merged, 99% of hash on one pool (decent pool btw), 3rd launch, ..... ?? ....

Read the Ann thread again.

No premine used for insurance.

We are only focusing on ULTC at the moment.

We have no control over pools, we could create our own but that would piss people off..right?  We tried FDC, no pools responded.  We reached out to several MM pools but they are slow to respond.  They are coming...

2nd Launch only because everyone was complaining about it being raped by solo miners. 

So what is the solution?  Impossible to please everyone.  So far HC Miners seems like a good pool.

Maybe this isn't the coin for you?

Thank you for looking.
A portion of the premine to insurance, half the rewards to insurance, a new account/developer, plans on releasing/maintaining multiple coins instead of focusing on one, merged litecoin block chain not released merged, 99% of hash on one pool (decent pool btw), 3rd launch, ..... ?? ....
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If you have 5 Mhs with all ASIC around don`t complain about fair distribution. I have some rigs too but with GPUs there is no sense to mine. Bettrer point your GPUs on X11 coins or sth like this. If you want to get some coins it is better to rest some hashpower.

Agree. But, if my pool has started in time.. I wouldnt complain.. Wink Lost many time of mining (from start) because of it. Thats not fair.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
If you have 5 Mhs with all ASIC around don`t complain about fair distribution. I have some rigs too but with GPUs there is no sense to mine. Bettrer point your GPUs on X11 coins or sth like this. If you want to get some coins it is better to rest some hashpower.
Activity: 252
How much progress is there on the nice looking wallet?
All i can see now it the plain old one.

Yes, this was in the Ann thread.  Wallets are in development.  Timeframe TK.

OMG, are you kidding me??? Only hardcore miners pool is online from start and bunch of people was there, people who know that HCminers pool will be first online..(I had to register on new pool and set up PC , after 10 minutes mining was pointless because of difficulty) ... Solo mining was pointless from start for me (only 5MH/s , EU). Sorry for english.

So this is FAIR LAUNCH for everyone?HuhHuhHuh?

It is not fair launch obviously. We started from block 200 Cheesy
Activity: 210

OMG, are you kidding me??? Only hardcore miners pool is online from start and bunch of people was there, people who know that HCminers pool will be first online..(I had to register on new pool and set up PC , after 10 minutes mining was pointless because of difficulty) ... Solo mining was pointless from start for me (only 5MH/s , EU). Sorry for english.

So this is FAIR LAUNCH for everyone?HuhHuhHuh?
.8mhs     .0367 coin, been mining since the moment the pool went up.   Watching to see when the insurance payment readjust...

edit...
n/m it moved
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
.028xx coin with .87mhs....

I rented 200MH and had 5 coins in half an hour Tongue
lucky you I have 5 coins after 320 MHs after almost 2 hours Tongue
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

Umbrella-LTC Pool US Hosted
http://ultc.coin-miners.info/
IS UP GO GO GO

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute..

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://ultc.coin-miners.info:3342

Rent some scrypt hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

without an exchange though.... we don't have any reason to mine this...  so... where's the exchanges?!? Smiley

The currency is only 1.5 hours old.  Give me a few minutes...

lol... well alright.... if all you need is a few! Smiley
without an exchange though.... we don't have any reason to mine this...  so... where's the exchanges?!? Smiley

The currency is only 1.5 hours old.  Give me a few minutes...

I managed to grab 5 blocks solo, before the pools came online. Plus had 7 Blocks from the last launch coming my way. So really hope this coin trades at a good rate.

If you dump before the massive incoming "insurance" dump lol

So am I missing something with this coin. I don't expect that the other 5 coins from each block to be released onto the exchanges. Aren't those intended to be security should something happen and the coins be stole or something. Or am I missing the intention of these coins.

Exactly, they will never see an exchange.  OP was spreading FUD or trying to be funny.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I managed to grab 5 blocks solo, before the pools came online. Plus had 7 Blocks from the last launch coming my way. So really hope this coin trades at a good rate.

If you dump before the massive incoming "insurance" dump lol

So am I missing something with this coin. I don't expect that the other 5 coins from each block to be released onto the exchanges. Aren't those intended to be security should something happen and the coins be stole or something. Or am I missing the intention of these coins.
Hashrate dropping that's good, pretty much solo mining on any pool other than hardcore lol
Activity: 135
Only had to change one thing to mine on minep.it....god I love it, looks beautiful too.
Pages:
Jump to: