Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | Umbrella-LTC | Litecoin Insurance - page 6. (Read 42573 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
Question:
What is CDIC? Is it Canada Deposit Insurance corporation? If yes, then they ensure "deposits" in a bank:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Deposit_Insurance_Corporation

" The CDIC insures Canadians' deposits held at Canadian banks (and other member institutions) up to CA$100,000 in case of a bank failure."

not some random company like Umbrella is showing itself to be. So yeah good try.

did you just hop in here and read the last page of this thread or something? people amaze me with their ignorance.

http://www.cdic.us/

I did go through the pages. And I did see the page. That said, for a thread as moronic as this, ignorance will really be a bliss.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Question:
What is CDIC? Is it Canada Deposit Insurance corporation? If yes, then they ensure "deposits" in a bank:

" The CDIC insures Canadians' deposits held at Canadian banks (and other member institutions) up to CA$100,000 in case of a bank failure."

not some random company like Umbrella is showing itself to be. So yeah good try.

did you just hop in here and read the last page of this thread or something? people amaze me with their ignorance.

http://www.cdic.us/

legendary
Ok....  you  have a great coin here dev if  this...

Example: John owns 1 BTC and an equal amount (in value) of Umbrella-BTC.  Bob owns 1 BTC.  Both are held on Exchange XYZ.  Exchange XYZ fails and declares bankruptcy protection.  John opens up a claim to the CDIC and gets his Umbrella-BTC returned to him.  John is still out 1 BTC, but not completely wiped out by the exchange collapse.  On the other hand, Bob has lost all his money and has no where to turn for help.  He posts a sympathy thread on reddit hoping for donations :-(

...becomes truth all people eventually will get in , on this coin.

but we nedd marketing, a IRC channel for the comunity and some "trustable"  exchange.

well lets see tomorrow!
That's a pretty good example ... yep its insurance  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Question:

No affiliation with the Canadian company you mention. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Example: John owns 1 BTC and an equal amount (in value) of Umbrella-BTC.  Bob owns 1 BTC.  Both are held on Exchange XYZ.  Exchange XYZ fails and declares bankruptcy protection.  John opens up a claim to the CDIC and gets his Umbrella-BTC returned to him.  John is still out 1 BTC, but not completely wiped out by the exchange collapse.  On the other hand, Bob has lost all his money and has no where to turn for help.  He posts a sympathy thread on reddit hoping for donations :-(

but we nedd marketing, a IRC channel for the comunity and some "trustable"  exchange.

well lets see tomorrow!

More FUD on the thread?  That should be moved to our unofficial thread? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-umbrella-yet-another-waste-of-resources-bullshit-crapsurance-689836

Anyhow, Yes we need more people involved.  Anyone who is interested in helping please shoot me a PM.  Lot's of work to do from this point on.

We are working with two exchanges at the moment.  Already have pentests scheduled.  Will post more information when things become finalized.

Thanks everyone,

--Robert

well lets see tomorrow!
No its not. Either these are kids or some scammers trying to fool people. I might get flamed on this thread for saying this but this is the very definition of the shitcoin you mention in your signature.
Question:

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

well lets see tomorrow!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I would like to see it on the market... period! Smiley
Me too...I think that dev should contact bittrex.

I just tweeted them... maybe if a lot of other people do too... they will add it! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Me too...I think that dev should contact bittrex.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Looks interesting, I'd like to see how it fares in the actual market. Also, 2% preallocation seems a little high doesn't it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
When the block reward will be increased ?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Waiting for exchanges along...  Undecided
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
legendary
I see

hardcore miners

darkteck

minep.it

all hashing ULTC. good job pool devs  Smiley AND our ULTC dev too!

Good launch  Wink
Yup...coin looks good. I am just waiting for Chinese to wake up and start digging with their scrypt asic farms. Diff will skyrocket. Smiley

Oh my lol, isn't that the truth!! well lets hope that's what they do,,, the more hash power the quicker its listed on big exchanges and coins get out there.
Pages:
Jump to: