Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection powered by EOS / ICO / - page 7. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Seems like a very good project! But can anyone discuss notable advantages of this project as compared to its competitors?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 SmileyHi Uncloak Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Hacker attacks it`s the main problem for companies. This project can provide security to your information with new tools. I think project have future and ideas cost our attention.

The market for effective tools to fight cyber threats is massive and will continue to grow along with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hacker attacks it`s the main problem for companies. This project can provide security to your information with new tools. I think project have future and ideas cost our attention.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Try to visit their white paper. I enjoyed reading it because it gives a lot of information and it is very easy to understand. Also check their telegram, there are so much people there who actively answer your question.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
As I understand, the key element in the prevention of hacking will be the database of potential threats. And how will it be replenished?
Firstly hunter publishes the vulnerability found and the potential remediation onto the uncloak platform. Then it is checked whether there is already such a vulnerability in the base. And if not, then a long process of confirmation begins

If the hunter publishes a vulnerability it's actually there. Otherwise he couldn't have found it. Do hunters get rewarded only for finding it or also for fixing it or only if they do both?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi! Is this project similar to Sentinel Protocol? What's the difference? Sorry if the question has been already answered
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Someone can explain to me when ICO ends? July 3rd or September 15th? If September 15 why the team extended the sale tokens?
Activity: 181
As I understand, the key element in the prevention of hacking will be the database of potential threats. And how will it be replenished?
Firstly hunter publishes the vulnerability found and the potential remediation onto the uncloak platform. Then it is checked whether there is already such a vulnerability in the base. And if not, then a long process of confirmation begins
If you could, tell more details please
okay. After it turns out that such a vulnerability was not registered before pool of 4 validators or more are chosen to check it. If the vulnerability is found to be valid this is added to the uncloak database. Then the new vulnerability found will be reported to all affected clients to allow them to take the necessary remediation steps. And the most pleasant part: hunter will be given 10,000 UCC tokens, validators will be given 1,000 UCC
Ah, now it's clear why they need a powerful blockchain. Thanks for clarifying!
Activity: 186
okay. After it turns out that such a vulnerability was not registered before pool of 4 validators or more are chosen to check it. If the vulnerability is found to be valid this is added to the uncloak database. Then the new vulnerability found will be reported to all affected clients to allow them to take the necessary remediation steps. And the most pleasant part: hunter will be given 10,000 UCC tokens, validators will be given 1,000 UCC
Activity: 186
Activity: 155
I see that the events on the project continue to bring him closer to the final task. This is a search for good investors with solid opportunities. I'm sure you're on the right track.
Activity: 18
This is a very interesting idea with ability. Very nice approach, wondrous project, responsive design!
Activity: 70
All the reviews and the roadmap helped me to become member of this community by picking up some UNS tokens from exchange. That running will be very profitable but I am interested to hold in a reasonable quantity when can be held for longer period of time without need of liquidation.
Activity: 17
Where is the Uncloak based?
Most of the team from the UK, so probably there
No. It’s based in Estonia because of it’s advanced understanding  of blockchain technologies and incentive to aid distributed ledger technology companies such as Uncloak to grow unhindered
Now it is clear why Estonia is considered the main IT-country in Europe
Activity: 31
No. It’s based in Estonia because of it’s advanced understanding  of blockchain technologies and incentive to aid distributed ledger technology companies such as Uncloak to grow unhindered
Activity: 98
Good project and as seen today with sys and binance deffinetly room for security improvements.
Activity: 17
Pages:
Jump to: