Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection powered by EOS / ICO / - page 10. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If someone following the progress than he can take good decision by picking this token at cheap price right now. This token is already listed on some big exchanges and on other hand devs are working awesome I'm so confident this will perform so nice in future.
Activity: 176
Of course I still need to study in detail whitepaper, but could someone please briefly explain how this works?
Sure. The third generation blockchain will unite IT security experts around the world. They will be grouped together and will receive a reward for every vulnerability found in the system. At the same time they will have a powerful support from AI
Wow. This really saves companies costs of attracting such experts and will save a lot of time. Not bad👍
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Of course I still need to study in detail whitepaper, but could someone please briefly explain how this works?
Sure. The third generation blockchain will unite IT security experts around the world. They will be grouped together and will receive a reward for every vulnerability found in the system. At the same time they will have a powerful support from AI
Activity: 176
Activity: 149
I've been interested in crypto startups for a long time, but I have not seen anything related to cyber security before. All market is yours guys, try to conquer it!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Uncloak is performing mind blowing they have wonderful momentum how to make it more attractive for people and keep them joining this project at every moment. I also see there is still big space for this project and it will keep growing to get more power.
Activity: 43
The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with cyber security.
Activity: 70
When will Uncloak be listed on exchanges?
Activity: 233
How can I become a “hunter”?
I think it can be done by anyone.
No way, no way. If you disassemble in stages, then: 1. First of all you should apply for access to Uncloak 2. If for some reason you do not fit, then the system will notify you of failed application 3. And if everything is good, then you access portal and see the list of hardware / software versions 4. Then you apply to become a validator / hunter 5. Request for private Ethereum wallet details for the future of tokens
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It would be interesting in case if it will be prevention of cyber threats, but not only detection of them... But It seems to be something interesting, I will follow this project to learn more about its advantages.
Activity: 193
This process allows the necessary checks to be made before an applicant coming  from an ethical hacking/penetration testing environment can access the Uncloak platform. The applicants then select which software/hardware version they believe has an unknown vulnerability with which to post to Uncloak. This  process  involves two main outcomes: the  applicants either receive their UCC tokens into their secure Wallets held on the block chain, or a message recorded on the Uncloak platform is relayed to the applicant to state that the vulnerability is already known therefore payment will not be made.
Activity: 228
I think it can be done by anyone.
Activity: 31
Activity: 131
I will keep eye on the development. I am going to bookmark the page for not letting it escape. All this period is more than sufficient to promote and market your idea and product which will play important role in its success.
Activity: 217
Great idea. Cybersecurity really comes to a new level 💪
Activity: 205
It turns out that they have 2 types of tokens? And what are they used for?
I was at first confused with this too. It seems like the UCC token is used inside the system as a reward, and the UNS token is to use for exchange trading
And how can I earn UCC tokens?
You need to participate in their bug bounty program. Then you will become a "hunter" and you will be looking for vulnerabilities in the systems with other "hunters". Frankly, I cannot say exactly how much you will get for it
The  hunter  discovering  the  vulnerability  will  be given  10,000  UCC  tokens unique  to  the  platform,  whilst  the  hunters  who  checked  the  validity  of  the vulnerability  will  be  given  1500  UCC  tokens  each,  which  can  be  converted  on our platform to tradeable UNC tokens which can be exchanged for Ethereum on a public exchange.
I was at first confused with this too. It seems like the UCC token is used inside the system as a reward, and the UNS token is to use for exchange trading
You need to participate in their bug bounty program. Then you will become a "hunter" and you will be looking for vulnerabilities in the systems with other "hunters". Frankly, I cannot say exactly how much you will get for it
Activity: 28
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: