Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection powered by EOS / ICO / - page 8. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Where is the Uncloak based?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I'm a bit skeptical about this project. The idea is very difficult to implement, and the hackers tools also don't stand still. Let's see how the project will develop

The team is filled by the experienced experts in the field of blockchain cybersecurity, so I think that you should not worry about the technical implementation of the product
Will they figure out criminals intentions and then will tell the police about it?

As far as I understand it the platform provides incentives for anyone to detect cyber crime and report it and if they do so successfully they will be rewarded. I think it is also how Swarm works, but didn't get an answer.
Activity: 195
Today will bring new energy to this project. Uncloak is very big project so that I believe this will boost the growth of adoption because it is really big thing into this space. Waiting impatiently to hear awesome news about this launch.
Activity: 154
I support all the beginnings of developers, the project deserves special attention! Already very interesting! Project is waiting for success
Activity: 238
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where can I find information about their bounty program?
Activity: 199
I want to wish good luck to the whole project team. Hang on, you almost did that!
Activity: 207
It is activeness of team in attending events and development technical and strategic both that keep me going on. Even at current price which is unfairly cheap for such project at this stage if will be able to have extra funds surely Uncloak will remain top investment priority. Those events will push the price up once there are some updates announced.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Finally, project that is against in cyber hacking. This kind of project is the project that we need spread out and advertise in every forum because it really helps a lot. Look at the amount of money being hacked by cyber, that is not just a thousands of dollars, that is million of dollars that is why we badly need this kind of platform or project.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
What is known about the project team?
As far as I understand, these are each of them really professional. This is repeatedly emphasized in each review
You're right. The founder has a huge experience in a whole bunch of directions. Look at his profile in Linkedin and you will immediately marvel at how multifaceted he is https://www.linkedin.com/in/tayodada/
I also studied the profiles of the team members and most of all I was surprised by the working experience of their CTO. In appearance, the guy is 60 years old, not less, but he started working in IT only in 2000 !. It turns out that most of his life he could have been some farmer, and then at such an age he achieved such amazing results
Really impressive. We need to be inspired by such people. I think the others also deserve attention? 
I read about their COO too. He looks quite like a typical professor at the university. Looks veeery experienced Smiley
Definitely. Almost each of them has a great experience not only in the sphere on which he or she specializes in Uncloak, but also in several others
This indicates the high motivation of people. I'm going to study this information by myself, but from your brief description the trust to the project has increased significantly
Activity: 218
As far as I understand, these are each of them really professional. This is repeatedly emphasized in each review
You're right. The founder has a huge experience in a whole bunch of directions. Look at his profile in Linkedin and you will immediately marvel at how multifaceted he is https://www.linkedin.com/in/tayodada/
I also studied the profiles of the team members and most of all I was surprised by the working experience of their CTO. In appearance, the guy is 60 years old, not less, but he started working in IT only in 2000 !. It turns out that most of his life he could have been some farmer, and then at such an age he achieved such amazing results
Really impressive. We need to be inspired by such people. I think the others also deserve attention? 
I read about their COO too. He looks quite like a typical professor at the university. Looks veeery experienced Smiley
Definitely. Almost each of them has a great experience not only in the sphere on which he or she specializes in Uncloak, but also in several others
Activity: 225
Activity: 148
Activity: 148
Activity: 213
I hope in the future there will be more such projects
Activity: 144
This last report is enough to understand what is being built here. It took me more than normal reading time to read the whole report because it took me deep in details to not only read but understand the possibilities and what is being done. One can find many significant things achieve during last month alone and this is notable in any project.
Do you have an MVP?
You can find a demo version on their website
That's just perfect. If you don't mind, give a link please
Fill out your data and the demo will come to your mail https://demo.uncloak.io/user/login
Pages:
Jump to: