Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection powered by EOS / ICO / - page 9. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Do you have an MVP?
You can find a demo version on their website
That's just perfect. If you don't mind, give a link please
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Do you have an MVP?
You can find a demo version on their website
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Advertising in social networks and other platforms has long existed, as well as systems to encourage users for this advertising, but bypassing marketing companies will give direct control of the quality and content of advertising to Uncloak. The Uncloak algorithm for finding vulnerabilities looks promising, the key to its success depends on the quality and quantity of hunters and validators of the system.
Activity: 162
Do you have an MVP?
Activity: 43
I think this will be very helpful in terms of security. I'm in support of it
Activity: 216
For developers biggest reward will be successful launch of platform and that should be center of our main discussion as community members. It is designed to give benefits to publishers and viewers which means price for token even without caring will come automatically.
Activity: 41
At least someone cares about security on the Internet😭
Activity: 13
I like how the team works. Maybe not as quickly as everyone would like, but it is better at the initial stage to eliminate all the mistakes and changes, and then go to the exchange. In any case, in the next six months I'm not going to sell anything. Good luck, Dev at work.
Activity: 156
Where can I store UNS tokens?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Apart from cyberthreats will Uncloak by any chance venture into security of smart contracts? i believe these are going to be ubiquitouse in future? Even if particpation will be through bug bounty
Activity: 53
Hi guys! good business, rely in the future should run by the planned!
Responsive job, seamless website.
Activity: 31
So far, I'm not sure whether it's worth it to waste time on the project. After all, many protective tools have already been developed for the network
You should better study what this tool offers. Keep the link to whitepaper https://whitepaper.uncloak.io/
Activity: 220
So far, I'm not sure whether it's worth it to waste time on the project. After all, many protective tools have already been developed for the network
Perhaps, but without Uncloak a large amount of highly skilled workforce is required and wasted a lot of time
Activity: 200
Activity: 146
overall progress is looking impressive they have very clear direction and their vision is really nice. Price is little bit down as compare with ICO but it is not a big problem this is growing really fast and soon it will overcome. This platform is backed by a operational company who have good experience into relevant field so they will make it very useful.
Activity: 184
What is the Uncloak smart contract address?
Activity: 194
Accidentally found this project in social networks and really became interested. I hope it won't disappoint me.
Activity: 27
I would like to say this without any doubt this is most loved project everyone care about this. Dev team is also on fire giving so many great news and on other hand community is also supporting this. This project is moving forward with wonderful momentum so that I also feel after next plan it will be new level.
While I'm pretty skeptical. Let's see if the team will fulfill all their promises
Activity: 41
I would like to say this without any doubt this is most loved project everyone care about this. Dev team is also on fire giving so many great news and on other hand community is also supporting this. This project is moving forward with wonderful momentum so that I also feel after next plan it will be new level.
Activity: 15
It's nice to realize that somewhere there will be a global collective mind to fight crime
Pages:
Jump to: