Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UnicornHasher AS FEATURED ON THE COVER OF BUSINESS INSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 8727 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'll start a group buy auction.. 20 btc a share regardless of specs or anything calcuable

unlimited shares for a limited time!!!  act now!

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

I am a dissatisfied customer for these reasons:

5.  My baby unicorn hasher, pictured above, sometimes provides a harsh experience.
6.  The ECC, according to FUD, doesn't support ZKP, so my ROI from the Ph/s is DOA, and I'm SOL.

As a dissatisfied customer I intend to post disparaging remarks, plus please send me nine more units, right away.

5. Hash experiences are expected with that prototype unit.
6. You need to move the AOR into the SFU prior to using the ZKP otherwise you are SOL.

I believe you thought 10 extra units not nine as you stated is that correct? 
donator
It's for the children!
so the usb does 1 petahash? or have i missed something???

No.  The USB does at least 1Mhash.  The announcement is for the plan to develop the Live UnicronHasherTM which we hope to achieve 1 Pet-A-Hash per device.  PM gnar1ta$ for more details.
donator
It's for the children!
vettalkdotorg says these unicrons are prone to tapeout worms. what do you say to that?

That is something which we have not been made aware.  After checking with our R&D and VetResearch teams it would appear you are correct.  This will likely cause a delay of Two WeeksTM *1 we may offer customers a FREE UPGRADE to include DeWorming blocks with every purchase!

Two WeeksTM,Ref 1,Ref 2,Ref 3 Many more references are available
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
so the usb does 1 petahash? or have i missed something???
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
vettalkdotorg says these unicrons are prone to tapeout worms. what do you say to that?
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

I am a dissatisfied customer for these reasons:

5.  My baby unicorn hasher, pictured above, sometimes provides a harsh experience.
6.  The ECC, according to FUD, doesn't support ZKP, so my ROI from the Ph/s is DOA, and I'm SOL.

As a dissatisfied customer I intend to post disparaging remarks, plus please send me nine more units, right away.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Do you sell T-shirts and coffee mugs? Or just vapourware BU's?

We are still looking though vendors for the T-shirts and coffee mugs.  Our attorney has to get back to us on what statements can be included on them before anything is final.

I can assure you that we will try to follow industry standards and precedents and get a warehouse full of Pens/Coffee Mugs/T-shirts before any high performance asics are even ordered.

What sort of imaginary asics do you have under the hood in the BUH's?
donator
It's for the children!

We are still looking though vendors for the T-shirts and coffee mugs.  Our attorney has to get back to us on what statements can be included on them before anything is final.

I can assure you that we will try to follow industry standards and precedents and get a warehouse full of Pens/Coffee Mugs/T-shirts before any high performance asics are even ordered.
Activity: 252
All i would like to say is i have mined all day with the baby unicorn.  I am solo mining. I havent found a block yet but hoping too soon.

You do understand that our production guarantee doesn't cover solo mining!  Although I for one can't wait until you hit a solo block with the Baby Unicorn.

Ohh i mined for a couple of minutes on a pool and it worked just like the guarantee says

And yes i will post a pic up when i get that block
donator
It's for the children!
All i would like to say is i have mined all day with the baby unicorn.  I am solo mining. I havent found a block yet but hoping too soon.

You do understand that our production guarantee doesn't cover solo mining!  Although I for one can't wait until you hit a solo block with the Baby Unicorn.
Activity: 252
donator
It's for the children!
Ok. Ill buy one. Pm me info.

EDIT: PM Sent.  Since Goat is [Default Trust] I will accept shipping outside the US and pay up front or escrow on his terms. (*We may have to work out shipping costs if it's wildly expensive)
donator
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
No such things as baby unicorns... they are baby oryx.

Or puma's that eat oryx...or maybe a chupacabra.  Does it have tusks like a walrus?

Oh there it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yq_0KuXu64
donator
It's for the children!
Scam.

Really?  You do understand you are calling myself, gnar1ta$ and Thyatis scammers?  

Fake Oryx... can't mine especially when you can't get to pet a hash something that is imaginary.

OK well then bet on it.  Order a Baby UnicronHasherTM via escrow (real escrow) through CanaryInTheMine.  If your Baby UnicronHasherTM package is not capable of producing MORE BTC than our BFL SC order + our KnC Jupiter order + our HashFast BabyJet order all combined produced in the first 30 days after payment, within 30 days, (* I might even accept 90 days) we will refund your order twice.  That's .035BTC FREE!

Besides Thyatis ordered, paid, received and posted that his Baby UnicronHasherTM is hashing away.

On another note: The Live UnicronHasherTM have not been produced and Pre-Orders have not started yet.  Until we can create the technology and prove it's viability we will not take any orders or make any assurances.
Scam.

Really?  You do understand you are calling myself, gnar1ta$ and Thyatis scammers?  

Fake Oryx... can't mine especially when you can't get to pet a hash something that is imaginary.

donator
It's for the children!
Scam.

Really?  You do understand you are calling myself, gnar1ta$ and Thyatis scammers? 
Scam.

No such things as baby unicorns... they are baby oryx.
Pages:
Jump to: