Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UnicornHasher AS FEATURED ON THE COVER OF BUSINESS INSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 5. (Read 8727 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
What is the difference between baby unicorn hasher (UH) and the normal UH? Maybe I've missed something on the thread, sorry.

Thanks for looking. Very interested.

The Baby Unicorn Hasher is expected to produce the same or more BTC than my three ASIC orders mentioned in the OP produced within 30 days of my paying for them.

The Unicorn Hasher 1HP is "Expected" to be a 50Thash miner that runs on biofuel or older generation asic chips.  power and production specs have not yet been received.

donator
It's for the children!
Baby Unicorn Hasher Photos Posted!!!!  It is Real!

It will produce the same or more BTC than my BFL/KnC/HashFast Orders Produced within 30 Days of payment to those companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
What is the difference between baby unicorn hasher (UH) and the normal UH? Maybe I've missed something on the thread, sorry.

Thanks for looking. Very interested.
donator
It's for the children!
wow these guys are just great. received 2 miners from them today, on a sunday, without ordering and paying anything !!!

inside the box there also was a note with their btc addy and a hint: in case of ROI, you can transfer some mined coins back. thanks, unicornhashers

personally i think, the possiblilty of running them on bio gas or just some vintage asic chips is the best !!!

Customer Satisfaction is our goal!

We have hired a team of Highly experienced "Pre Cognitive" sales people to ship out orders before you place them!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
jersey 4 life !!!
wow these guys are just great. received 2 miners from them today, on a sunday, without ordering and paying anything !!!

inside the box there also was a note with their btc addy and a hint: in case of ROI, you can transfer some mined coins back. thanks, unicornhashers

personally i think, the possiblilty of running them on bio gas or just some vintage asic chips is the best !!!
donator
It's for the children!
This is a troll right?

I can assure all of my claims are just as valid as EVERY ASIC MANUFACTURER TO EVER POST TO THESE FORUMS.

My ROI calc on the baby unicorn is spot on.
donator
It's for the children!

I am personally guaranteeing (I'll stick gnar1ta$ reputation on the line as well) YOU WILL RECEIVE a Baby Unicorn Hasher in the mail if you pay for one,  I ADDITIONALLY GUARANTEE THE BABY UNICORN WILL GENERATE AS MANY OR MORE BTC THAN MY BFL + HASHFAST + KNC Pre-Orders generated in the first 30 days after payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, 0 is a hard number to beat in 30 days.  But I have met the engineering team and they do seem quite well versed in Unicorns...or something.

RETRACTED PHOTO

That Photo of our engineering team is classified.

I hereby DEMAND that CEASE and DESIST.  Remove the photo immediately.  
donator
It's for the children!
I would just like publicly to thank you again for my review prototype UnicornHasher. It arrived three weeks ago as promised and was super easy to install in the barn. It hardly uses any hay and hashes away at a lot of Ghz. I think you will be the best and most reliable asic manufacturer in the world and it was very sensible of the forum admin to allow you to advertise here. Congratulations on the 4mm chips they are beasts and don't give off much heat.

William T. Shiller III

Thank you for your HONEST and UNBIASED/UNPAID review of our prototype!

It's good to see a trusted long term forum member give positive feedback!
Activity: 101
why no website work Sad

Our web development team is feverishly working on getting the site up!

Stay Tuned.

You can hire me Smiley 
donator
It's for the children!
why no website work Sad

Our web development team is feverishly working on getting the site up!

Stay Tuned.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
i can be escrow

i have good feedback many sites ebay aliexpress ....
donator
It's for the children!
if i have a horse already ... can i add it to unicorn hasher ?

Don't be ridiculous.  Horses cannot hash bitcoins...   Stop trashing my thread with your filth.
Activity: 95
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
This is a troll right?

No, I already received my order. Making 0.7-1.0BTC a day
Activity: 84
donator
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

I am personally guaranteeing (I'll stick gnar1ta$ reputation on the line as well) YOU WILL RECEIVE a Baby Unicorn Hasher in the mail if you pay for one,  I ADDITIONALLY GUARANTEE THE BABY UNICORN WILL GENERATE AS MANY OR MORE BTC THAN MY BFL + HASHFAST + KNC Pre-Orders generated in the first 30 days after payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, 0 is a hard number to beat in 30 days.  But I have met the engineering team and they do seem quite well versed in Unicorns...or something.

Engineeringteam.img

*removed image due to NDA
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I would just like publicly to thank you again for my review prototype UnicornHasher. It arrived three weeks ago as promised and was super easy to install in the barn. It hardly uses any hay and hashes away at a lot of Ghz. I think you will be the best and most reliable asic manufacturer in the world and it was very sensible of the forum admin to allow you to advertise here. Congratulations on the 4mm chips they are beasts and don't give off much heat.

William T. Shiller III
Activity: 101
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
if i have a horse already ... can i add it to unicorn hasher ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
GreaterNinja and NinjaTech is interested Smiley

I'd like to see a POC.
Pages:
Jump to: