Pages:
Author

Topic: ------[ANN] United Arab Emirates Coin -UAEC------ - page 2. (Read 20367 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Has the dev left the project?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
what happen to dev? why still not paying my bounty rewards for translation so many PM but no reply i seen a lots of fb and tweetr bounty that has been paid just wondering why the translation was not been paid. still hoping for any kind words from here. thanks in advance.
Waiting for when the price will be very low, then begin to pay all.
that's not good mate and after that surely the coin will die the project will not make it, hope dev are watching this thread and enlighten us all here, as the price continues to bounce down because no concrete update from the OP.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
what happen to dev? why still not paying my bounty rewards for translation so many PM but no reply i seen a lots of fb and tweetr bounty that has been paid just wondering why the translation was not been paid. still hoping for any kind words from here. thanks in advance.
Waiting for when the price will be very low, then begin to pay all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I cant believe anyone is interested in this obvious SCAM & blatant jump on the DBIC nwagon. With its INSANE premine all you are doing is waiting for this SCAMMER to dump it & run, its only a matter of time!! Fucks sake this idiot cant even spell Persian!!! Smiley
Sir can you please explain exactly what is your thinking?bcoz I already bought some coin from yobit.and dev still active in this thread.we know 23% coin mined already and dev holding all this coin.but he need some invest to run his roadmap to the success.but if dev is scam us,why he making such a good roadmap and future plan?imagin if this coin survived  and all the upcoming project are accomplished,then UAE coin to the moon.but I want a suggestion from all experts  is this coin really good for invest?I already invest $100 . Please need some advice and the truth about UAE coin.thank you

Simple reason why the dev is going to the trouble to make a good looking roadmap, site etc. is so he can dump his extortionate premine at a higher price!!! why settle for 10 BTCs if you can have 100 with a bit of effort.
100% in a month  prob less the dev has dissapeared and working on a new scamcoin for you all to 'invest' in to !!!

you are such a fool, without a road map, how can price go up and he can dump??? Dev is busy with his personal work as he said before, uae soon in cryptopia exchange. all premine coins to charity only, not to dump. study well before commenting please..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
is this good coin to invest or not? Huh
any bounty can i follow with twitter and facebook!
thanks
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I cant believe anyone is interested in this obvious SCAM & blatant jump on the DBIC nwagon. With its INSANE premine all you are doing is waiting for this SCAMMER to dump it & run, its only a matter of time!! Fucks sake this idiot cant even spell Persian!!! Smiley
Sir can you please explain exactly what is your thinking?bcoz I already bought some coin from yobit.and dev still active in this thread.we know 23% coin mined already and dev holding all this coin.but he need some invest to run his roadmap to the success.but if dev is scam us,why he making such a good roadmap and future plan?imagin if this coin survived  and all the upcoming project are accomplished,then UAE coin to the moon.but I want a suggestion from all experts  is this coin really good for invest?I already invest $100 . Please need some advice and the truth about UAE coin.thank you

Simple reason why the dev is going to the trouble to make a good looking roadmap, site etc. is so he can dump his extortionate premine at a higher price!!! why settle for 10 BTCs if you can have 100 with a bit of effort.
100% in a month  prob less the dev has dissapeared and working on a new scamcoin for you all to 'invest' in to !!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I still have not received the coins, besides my post with Twitter and Facebook has been removed.
im too ((( dev not sent us our coins

This dev make us bored
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
I still have not received the coins, besides my post with Twitter and Facebook has been removed.
im too ((( dev not sent us our coins
Activity: 463
Sir can you please explain exactly what is your thinking?bcoz I already bought some coin from yobit.and dev still active in this thread.we know 23% coin mined already and dev holding all this coin.but he need some invest to run his roadmap to the success.but if dev is scam us,why he making such a good roadmap and future plan?imagin if this coin survived  and all the upcoming project are accomplished,then UAE coin to the moon.but I want a suggestion from all experts  is this coin really good for invest?I already invest $100 . Please need some advice and the truth about UAE coin.thank you
Sir, UAe will give us great returns, only if we hold our coins.. dev some busy as he also apolises before, and all big pre-mined coins will be send to charity.. so present no problems for us,, i am also invested around .70btc and holding.. chart also looking impressive atleast 5k soon in price. thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Sir can you please explain exactly what is your thinking?bcoz I already bought some coin from yobit.and dev still active in this thread.we know 23% coin mined already and dev holding all this coin.but he need some invest to run his roadmap to the success.but if dev is scam us,why he making such a good roadmap and future plan?imagin if this coin survived  and all the upcoming project are accomplished,then UAE coin to the moon.but I want a suggestion from all experts  is this coin really good for invest?I already invest $100 . Please need some advice and the truth about UAE coin.thank you
Dear comunity, i am busy now getting ready uaec to be listed in cryptopia , and ccex..
I'm back in a while.

Cryptopia does not add coins with a pre mine, good luck.

his pre-mine is for a generous cause (green waters), please check before bad commenting...
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I cant believe anyone is interested in this obvious SCAM & blatant jump on the DBIC bangwagon. With its INSANE premine all you are doing is waiting for this SCAMMER to dump it & run, its only a matter of time!! Fucks sake this idiot cant even spell Persian!!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037
UAEC is alive at our pool for a long time and still active!

BitcoinPOOL.US

2% Fee
Rapid Payments

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Which Part of this is a Russian PnD scam did you idiots not get?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Hi

I have translated for Hindi in India Local altcoin board -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476410.new#new

Still waiting for translation bounty payment.
price still good for this new coin i'm just one of those observer of this coin and I think it has still many improvement that we are expecting coming from the dev and hopefully will generate more stable income. thanks op for this project.
The price of this coins reduce from 5k sats to 1k stats. I think it's not good.                                                                                                                                           
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Hi

price still good for this new coin i'm just one of those observer of this coin and I think it has still many improvement that we are expecting coming from the dev and hopefully will generate more stable income. thanks op for this project.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Hi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
check here airdrop status payment

https://www.facebook.com/unitedarabemiratescoin/

I'm not listed in airdrop status payment Sad

we not finished paying yet.. Wink

Still waiting for bountie payment, can you add a list of participants?
Pages:
Jump to: