Pages:
Author

Topic: ------[ANN] United Arab Emirates Coin -UAEC------ - page 3. (Read 20367 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 500
Price is stalling , hope all is ok . Would love to see the coin succeed.

High volumen , coin is being fairly distributed now,, UAE will be in everyone's mouth from now.
but i dont received coins why??
I also haven't received coins, dev give a list of participants bounties to keep everybody calm.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

High volumen , coin is being fairly distributed now,, UAE will be in everyone's mouth from now.

Sounds good . Holding for now .
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

but i dont received coins why??
Activity: 14

Activity: 19
Activity: 14
guys , please ,excuse me ,, i am terribly busy this days, i hope to have more time during next days.. i am so busy now, work , family, and coin , my excuses , and thank you for your support
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Check the Block Explorer: http://altcoinix.com/explorer/uae/

Then make up your own mind.

Grin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Guys just stay calm.you know this is just a beginning. Dev will reply soon,a lots of work to do.UAE didn't complete their 1st step,so pls wait for the next announcement.i believed a good news will come when dev become online
i dont received
I also have not received, we will wait. I hope dev will not disappoint.
i wait 3 days and write to this topic and pm dev dont answer

Calm down, give Dev time to develop his coin and pay you. Even dev not give your bounty, you just lost your small time & effort, not your money. If you said "Time is money", why do you still here requesting your coin?? Nothing to lose.

hi DEV where are you?? we want hear you..
Guys just stay calm.you know this is just a beginning. Dev will reply soon,a lots of work to do.UAE didn't complete their 1st step,so pls wait for the next announcement.i believed a good news will come when dev become online
i dont received
i wait 3 days and write to this topic and pm dev dont answer
Activity: 593
i dont received
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello,
How can I stake this coin?I bought 1k from yobit. I don't understand staking,can any one show me the steps how to stake?
Hello sir , its easy , just wait for your coins to mature . Once they are matured , leave your wallet open and the staking will happen automatically . Also take a look at your coin weight vs network weight , if you feel its pretty less and you are interested in staking this coin I would suggest you to buy more and keep in your wallet. Cheers.
i dont received
Activity: 616
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
UAE coin Block Explorer
http://altcoinix.com/explorer/uae/

UkNqXjFsspxrzHg1YkKfenLBoe4pwno7fW bounty
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Dev still slow respond...its not good for you.
Do you got profit and now leave?
Activity: 644
Why im still not getting my bounty for my translation? You said you gonna send it today?im just hoping to recieved it and start to staking it from my wallet thanks in advance op good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello,
How can I stake this coin?I bought 1k from yobit. I don't understand staking,can any one show me the steps how to stake?

just leave and open your wallet online. it will stake automaticly when you have mature coin.
Activity: 1542
Merit: 545

all bounties will be paid tonight.in around 6/7h
Dev,wait or not wait for the coins??? 3 days is not clear
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Im not receive ? Embarrassed  please open your inbox , i'm waiting a long time Undecided
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Receive coin. And price pleases.
Pages:
Jump to: