Pages:
Author

Topic: ------[ANN] United Arab Emirates Coin -UAEC------ - page 4. (Read 20367 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
i did not received my bounty! did like on twitter and facebook!
 UkL7aJYq62QuaQ7d2xrXzUx7yYhw3Zv73U  Huh

I also don't received any airdrops. some people saying its a scam coin,however i bought some coin from yobit
waiting for givaways  UeAeG7buTNUUXzAb7bLb9vbZttvD3u8JPn
please wait
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I also don't received any airdrops. some people saying its a scam coin,however i bought some coin from yobit
waiting for givaways  UeAeG7buTNUUXzAb7bLb9vbZttvD3u8JPn
Can anyone tell me what is the different between
Spendable

Stake

Also in my wallet i just received little UAEC coin by mining in my wallet, the question how can i mining that coin? because idk I just accepted it without knowing how to get it

Spendable - are coins that you can spend right now

Stake - are coins that just solved a block and are waiting with the reward to mature. Once they mature they become spendable and are eligible to stake again.

My reward stake still not Spendable how long it take? because the transaction have more than 400+ confirm same with my transaction in Spendable

Staked coins mature in 50 blocks (confirms). I do not see that pic you posted so I'm not sure what your issue is.

By the time you read this again your coins will be matured already,about the airdrops we paid 150 people, some of them facebook users, and  removed names cause i can't post them in facebook..  
And about price in yobit,, we can't be responsble of the miners attitude , as soon as coins change hands, price will keep on rising.. and i please insist

3000 coins for a block explorer ,
 Smiley
all bounties will be paid tonight.in around 6/7h
okey
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
move on & forget about it
This coin is scam made by a Russian dev
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I thought you were Muslim guy not like my naked girls
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14910889

According to the developer of DBIC, the UAEC developers are Russians with absolutely no affiliation with the UAE except with their attempt to supposedly "donate" to some environmental project.........

Pure PnD...... Grin
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
I thought you were Muslim guy not like my naked girls
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14910889
Activity: 910
Spendable

Stake

Also in my wallet i just received little UAEC coin by mining in my wallet, the question how can i mining that coin? because idk I just accepted it without knowing how to get it

Stake - are coins that just solved a block and are waiting with the reward to mature. Once they mature they become spendable and are eligible to stake again.

My reward stake still not Spendable how long it take? because the transaction have more than 400+ confirm same with my transaction in Spendable

Staked coins mature in 50 blocks (confirms). I do not see that pic you posted so I'm not sure what your issue is.

By the time you read this again your coins will be matured already,about the airdrops we paid 150 people, some of them facebook users, and  removed names cause i can't post them in facebook..   
And about price in yobit,, we can't be responsble of the miners attitude , as soon as coins change hands, price will keep on rising.. and i please insist

Smiley

Math |||||||| 150|||||||||| Math is very easy for a developer
How many likes\followers you get ?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=https://i.imgur.com/ohy081B.pngCan anyone tell me what is the different between
Spendable

Stake

By the time you read this again your coins will be matured already,about the airdrops we paid 150 people, some of them facebook users, and  removed names cause i can't post them in facebook..  

Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I also didn't receive any coins despite tweeting  and sending a pm to the dev within minutes of the announcement going up.

oh well, shit happens.

Activity: 910
As a note:

And now the likes on facebook: 98
Twitter followers: 143
everyone who has participated SURE filed two accounts (Facebook + Twitter)

And Dev said already that followed 150 people?  Grin Grin Grin
lol)) my friend too dont received coins received coins only 10-50 people
What do you can't see the editing history on Facebook?
Phase 1: specified username      - its' FAIR
Phase 2: not specified username - it's UNFAIR

Addresses are listed in phase 2, who owns the address?
I just PM dev
I am too don't received, this Airdrop UNFAIR
Dev in bitcointalk you can find many clever members like this one :
Dev Said 400 request (Must filled at least 400 facebook likes or 400 twitter followers )
150 accepted application depends on only one condition follow\like(must have at least 150 liked + 150 followers )
But we only have  :
now the likes on facebook: 98
if i removed mine it reduce to 97 (if other do will reduce to 10-20 actually accepted application)
Edit : look at price now
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Spendable

Stake

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Spendable

Stake

Activity: 478
DBIC from Dubai has a great future, hope UAEC too.
Now it's burning on Yobit!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What happen with bounty translation? I didn't received anything yet lol
Activity: 336
Which part of this coin was just put together quickly to jump on the current DBIC pump didn't you muppets get? 

Good luck lining the dev's pockets.

Grin
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
As a note:

What do you can't see the editing history on Facebook?
Phase 1: specified username      - its' FAIR
Phase 2: not specified username - it's UNFAIR

Addresses are listed in phase 2, who owns the address?
I just PM dev
I am too don't received, this Airdrop UNFAIR
As a note:

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Spendable

Stake

Activity: 679
Merit: 254
As a note:

And Dev said already that followed 150 people?   Huh
Pages:
Jump to: