Pages:
Author

Topic: ------[ANN] United Arab Emirates Coin -UAEC------ - page 5. (Read 20367 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

and you is breaking the forum rules by posting your wallet address. Maybe that is why you not be paid.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-780979
Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.
i sell copy in pm with adress

I did not post at all in this thread and I got my air drop. I just sent a PM just like many others. Dev said he got 400+ requests and you do not see 400+ posts of people saying they liked and followed since people know not to break the forum rules.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Can anyone tell me what is the different between
Spendable

Stake

Also in my wallet i just received little UAEC coin by mining in my wallet, the question how can i mining that coin? because idk I just accepted it without knowing how to get it
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

and you is breaking the forum rules by posting your wallet address. Maybe that is why you not be paid.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.
i sell copy in pm with adress
i want only received my money
legendary

Activity: 679
Merit: 254
On Facebook Dev UAEC only include the address, I think Dev unfair.
He usually list the address and the username of bitcointalk, so we all know who's been getting airdrop.

It could be the address listed on facebook it is the address of own dev

I got my air drop coins and my BCT name and address is posted on their facebook page. Only 150 people got the air drop everyone else was too late. Most likely the fools posting their wallet address on this thread did not get any since they were breaking the forum rules.

What do you can't see the editing history on Facebook?
Phase 1: specified username      - its' FAIR
Phase 2: not specified username - it's UNFAIR

Addresses are listed in phase 2, who owns the address?  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Thank you just received payment from following and like the UAEC social media
legendary

Most likely if you have not received a air drop you never will.

OP says.... 'UAEC wants to give 150k coins to our first followers'. It does not say everyone that likes, follows and shares gets UAEC.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
He usually list the address and the username of bitcointalk, so we all know who's been getting airdrop.

actually this is the only possibility in mind right now i applied here & facebook
But nothing received also put in mind my fb account is 10 + years old .
So the Q : who own those addresses ??

I got my air drop coins and my BCT name and address is posted on their facebook page. Only 150 people got the air drop everyone else was too late. Most likely the fools posting their wallet address on this thread did not get any since they were breaking the forum rules.

I didn't break any rules just pm & many here like me .Also i am talking about the second final patch where are the username of those addresses ??

OK that is clear it has nothing to do with naked girls in masterdandosha fb acc
i thought Arab Muslim hate this kind of pages
Activity: 910

actually this is the only possibility in mind right now i applied here & facebook

I didn't break any rules just pm & many here like me .Also i am talking about the second final patch where are the username of those addresses ??
legendary

Activity: 679
Merit: 254
I think the address listed on facebook it is the address of own dev.
there is no evidence that it is the address of the people participating here  Undecided
legendary
Merit: 1000
i never received anything, too

that's ok

let's move on
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
more than 48 hours from my airdrop request, still nothing. I think now dev will ignore us, because coin is listed already, price began rising,  and we are not needed him
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
starting giveaway as i promised before
please like our page, and follow twitter
post adress , get 1k UAEC  Grin
I have fulfilled all the conditions, and send a PM
I got nothing

Me too, same thing. I didn't receive anything even if i PM dev 2 times!!!!
Activity: 532
starting giveaway as i promised before
please like our page, and follow twitter
post adress , get 1k UAEC  Grin
I have fulfilled all the conditions, and send a PM
I got nothing
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
  I retweeted,followed and like fb 3 days ago Huh
I have not received Huh
please could you check