Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☯ UniversityCoin UVC ☯ [PoW+PoS] Only 20m | Launch TODAY + Giveaways! - page 6. (Read 35676 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I don't want to sound like a noob, but what happens to the coins that are already out there after relaunch?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
And what will you do with the giveaways?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Where We Went Wrong:
Our difficulty re-adjustment experienced some issues, therefore, instamining occurred. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

What We Have Learned:
Certain pool operators CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

We will relaunch with our difficulty re-adjustment FIXED and will only be sharing the source with a select few TRUSTED pool operators. Thank you all for your understanding.

you could also make the first 1000 blocks with zero rewards , so everyone would have time to setup
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I vote for a relaunch, but not because I want coins, didn't mine coins, mined too many coins, etc.

Simply because something obviously went wrong, one pool jumped the gun, that is unfair to every other pool operator, as well as all those other users.  I think a coordinated relaunch is the only way to go.  But having said that.

If the relaunch fails, I'll never touch this coin again and will not support it, and basically act like it is dead to me.  You get 1 more shot guys, you better get it right!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
1.9 million Instamine out of 20 million total PoW coin supply in the first 30 minutes is NOT FAIR.

We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience and plan to make it up to the community. Our focus is on the long term, and a re-launch does not change our long-term strategy and objectives.

We will announce the relaunch date and time through Twitter and in our OP. Thank you all for your understanding.

VERY bad discision, you should have thought about these things happening on an earlier stage, not now only because you see you made a bad call.

If you devs did not test mine this coin what insurance would one have you are able to keep this coin up and running.

You talk about NOT FAIR.

Think over the last hour and than again tell me who's not being fair.

Devs can only test a coin so far, i dont know any devs who have 1000s of MH/s that they can throw at a coin for testing
Activity: 210
one coin I wont mine again... I hate failed launches
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
milion coins generated?
So why on coin4everyone i got only     0.02293683 and I'm mining from before launch? Sad
Something is wrong here, I want my thousands of coins.

You mined from before the launch?
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
This is always the same!!! Many coin creators not respect people!!!

Always make me nervous for loosing time and money!!!!

THANKS YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 266
I couldn't even connect!

CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

University Coin

We are accepting Registrations now

1% - PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

UVC.Crypto-Coinz.com

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

All Our Pool sites are located at our Local DataCenter

Every site is hosted on a Dedicated Server with 8 Cores, 16GB Ram & 10GB Connection to the internet with DDoS Protection.

Activity: 308
See my friend in CA didn't lie they WERE mining EARLY!
So pls stop pm'ing me. It WAS ALL TRUE.
And most of it was coming out of CANADA!
hmmmmmm..............................

So who was it then ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
1.9 million Instamine out of 20 million total PoW coin supply in the first 30 minutes is NOT FAIR.

We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience and plan to make it up to the community. Our focus is on the long term, and a re-launch does not change our long-term strategy and objectives.

We will announce the relaunch date and time through Twitter and in our OP. Thank you all for your understanding.

VERY bad discision, you should have thought about these things happening on an earlier stage, not now only because you see you made a bad call.

If you devs did not test mine this coin what insurance would one have you are able to keep this coin up and running.

You talk about NOT FAIR.

Think over the last hour and than again tell me who's not being fair.

Activity: 126
mmmh seems i've already heard the school using crypto here...maybe KMC KimoCOin? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

guys leave this instamine and come to a real useful coin. THE FIRST BORN TO HELP STUDENTS! AND WE HAVE A SHOP WHERE YOU CAN SPEND YOUR OWN KMC!

Yep i'm out here and just pointed my rigs back to KMC, KimoCoin dev is competent and know what they do!!

If you are looking for a good coin to use in your School come to KimoCoin Smiley
Activity: 370
See my friend in CA didn't lie they WERE mining EARLY!
So pls stop pm'ing me. It WAS ALL TRUE.
And most of it was coming out of CANADA!
hmmmmmm..............................
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
THERE WAS A TECHNICAL PROBLEM WITH THE DIFFICULTY ADJUSTMENT AS WELL. THERE MUST BE A RE-LAUNCH, NOT TO MENTION THE UNFAIR POOLS THAT INSTAMINED.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Devs, it happens, way to keep a cool head

See you @ relaunch
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Activity: 308
Cant you guys READ ?

The difficulty re-adjustment in the coin was not working right. Dont you get it ?
They HAVE TO relaunch it !

and not in a few hours.... give them time to test everything 100%
Activity: 170
perfect choice.. will wait the relaunch
Activity: 238
Where We Went Wrong:
Our difficulty re-adjustment experienced some issues, therefore, instamining occurred. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

What We Have Learned:

We will relaunch with our difficulty re-adjustment FIXED and will only be sharing the source with a select few TRUSTED pool operators. Thank you all for your understanding.

Thank you for updating us. I will kill the stratums.

http://uc.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Activity: 252
Where We Went Wrong:

What We Have Learned:

why not make FAIR lauch and not leak source to pools?
Pages:
Jump to: