Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☯ UniversityCoin UVC ☯ [PoW+PoS] Only 20m | Launch TODAY + Giveaways! - page 4. (Read 35676 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
do I delete the blocks already done in my wallet?

You'd be better off deleting your whole wallet ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1148
You're dif retarget should be dgw, so there won't be instamine, and for god's sake never launch a coin with 0.000002 dif start
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Why pools still work and accept shares?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
do I delete the blocks already done in my wallet?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
FINAL CONCLUSION/DECISION:

It has been revealed that there was actually no issues with our difficulty re-adjustment and we will be RELAUNCHING SOON! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO. A CERTAIN POOL MINED EARLY AND WE HAVE PROOF.
how is this possible? Dedicated Pool has mined 1705 blocks. That would take over a day if diff was readjusting correctly. http://uc.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

That's probably the pool that launched early!  The pool I joined had only mined 3 blocks.
this would mean they found 5% more blocks, not 50,000% more  Cheesy

Thank you.  Some people are just FUDing like crazy here.  The stupidity that I'm reading is insane.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
PUBLIC APOLOGY

We are truly sorry for this inconvenience and are working hard to get this show on the road. If this launch has taught us anything, it is that all it takes is one bad apple to ruin the batch. We have proof there was instamining BEFORE our launch, and we have learned our lesson. We will not proceed if things are not 100% fair for all, therefore, stay tuned for our relaunch announcement. We will try to get it back up ASAP so bear with us.

Once again, thank you all for your understanding and support. This is a long-term project for us, therefore this extra 1 hour that is needed to get things right will not effect our long term objectives.

More info to come very soon.

all coins issued to that pool should be nullified.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

It has been revealed that there was actually no issues with our difficulty re-adjustment and we will be RELAUNCHING SOON! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO. A CERTAIN POOL MINED EARLY AND WE HAVE PROOF.
how is this possible? Dedicated Pool has mined 1705 blocks. That would take over a day if diff was readjusting correctly. http://uc.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

That's probably the pool that launched early!  The pool I joined had only mined 3 blocks.

The pool i was in had 6 blocks

Dedicated launched at 5pm.  The server time may be a few seconds off, but it was 5pm.

And, diff readjustment as nothing to do with mining "early."  The problem is with the code of this coin.

Activity: 266
1.9 million Instamine out of 20 million total PoW coin supply in the first 30 minutes is NOT FAIR.

We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience and plan to make it up to the community. Our focus is on the long term, and a re-launch does not change our long-term strategy and objectives.

We will announce the relaunch date and time through Twitter and in our OP. Thank you all for your understanding.

VERY bad discision, you should have thought about these things happening on an earlier stage, not now only because you see you made a bad call.

If you devs did not test mine this coin what insurance would one have you are able to keep this coin up and running.

You talk about NOT FAIR.

Think over the last hour and than again tell me who's not being fair.

doomed from the very start

what a waste of time
Activity: 126
Which pool mined early?
was in dedicated right at launch 17:00, and the block was 75 (my first transaction),
does that mean another pool mined 75 blocks before ?
show your evidence.
Activity: 440
wasting rental time because you idiots released the source early... DONT RELEASE THE SOURCE TO POOLS YOU IDIOTS.  Release wallet first to allow solo miners and whichever pool puts it up the quickest wins.. this has been the way of coins forever.. this is now the 2nd idiot devs to try to release source before wallet.. DO IT RIGHT AND YOU WONT HAVE TO TRUST ANYONE YOU IDIOTS RELEASE WALLET FIRST.

HURRY UP THIS IS BS
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

PUBLIC APOLOGY

We are truly sorry for this inconvenience and are working hard to get this show on the road. If this launch has taught us anything, it is that all it takes is one bad apple to ruin the batch. We have proof there was instamining BEFORE our launch, and we have learned our lesson. We will not proceed if things are not 100% fair for all, therefore, stay tuned for our relaunch announcement. We will try to get it back up ASAP so bear with us.

Once again, thank you all for your understanding and support. This is a long-term project for us, therefore this extra 1 hour that is needed to get things right will not effect our long term objectives.

More info to come very soon.

Sir, I'm not sure what you're getting on about but the real problem is the diff readjustment.  No bad apples in a bunch was going to ruin that.

Stop trying to shift blame on pools for an obvious oversight and failed difficulty launch.

Activity: 937

Could you please let us know who broke the rules as well?   This is one of the reasons bittrex didn't want the source early.  We didnt' want to get caught in the game of 'who mined early'.... I'd like to know what pools aren't trustworthy.

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex.
Activity: 370
Devs, it happens, way to keep a cool head

See you @ relaunch

How can you give them credit for ANYTHING that can't even post a password on twitter like they promised WTF MAN!!!!!!!!!!
This is all bullshit if these people want to come to the crypto-coin game, they need to bring their "A" GAME.
And all this Mickey Mouse Bull Shit failed launches, Bad IPO's etc. Here one minute --launch--- and gone!!!
All that needs to be flushed down the toilet or you people WILL NEVER MAKE ANY INVESTOR WANT TO BUY INTO YOUR COINS OR EVEN BE INVOLVED IN CRYPTOCURRENCY. There is enough smart people just in these forums alone to vet these coinscreeps and keep these things from happening. Hold them to HIGHER STANDARDS make people want to RUN to the Cryptocurrency market. Not RUN away!!!!!!
Activity: 132
Merit: 130
Please update front posts/twitter etc for a fair launch. We have a lot of users with rented hash. It would be great to keep them in the loop.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
How was this not a diff retarget issue?

The coin has a block retarget time of 30 seconds, and like 800+ blocks were mined in a 5 minute time period.

I call BS
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
We need to know the Time Of Relaunch! Wink We need to sleep very much Roll Eyes

It's because people are just FUDing at this point.  Obviously to anyone intelligent his statement makes no sense Smiley

Of course there was an issue with the diff readjustment!:)

Pages:
Jump to: