Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀 - page 10. (Read 1629 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

the main thing to understand is that these services will be really in demand as the competition in this market is huge.

Yes, now it's just a huge competition, but I do not understand why the project will be able to become a leader in this market and what unique services they provide that others do not have.
Activity: 14

You can always expect tokens dump at the initial stage of exchange listing. If the platform is really solid and has good foundation, it will be seen in the succeeding weeks because they should not be in the decreasing trend but they will revive and be in the positive trend. But we can't tell that for sure if that situation will happen to this project. For now, if you are a potential investor, check for all possibilities that this project is totally legit and that they can truly deliver their objectives.

well, as I understand the demand for vouchers is already now. And the fact that it works as a business and blockchain is used to provide real services it will be very convenient and in the future tokens should be as liquid as possible.

Let's see what happens after listing on exchanges.
But it seems to me that the demand for tokens will be huge in the near future.

If you are not interested in the services of the company then you will need to understand that this is still an investment for the long term. It will be very important.

The main thing is that the team has a real business and they will be able to provide a huge demand for tokens.
Therefore, you can buy tokens and not worry that there will be a price dump.

I am sure that the demand for tokens will only grow but also a lot will depend on what kind of exchange it will be. But I think the team will be able to choose a reputable exchange.

before listing will have to wait more than 3 months .
During this time the team will be able to raise funds and conduct negotiations with the exchanges.
This is all going to be insanely important.

an interesting project and I always pay attention to those who have a working business now. So I can invest and be sure that it will be safe.

this is a big plus and so you can trust the team more. And everyone who needs this service can buy vouchers now and pay for the services of the company.
Activity: 21

it's a working business right now . And you can check how these services work now.

you basically just need to buy vouchers and pay for the services of the company and you will be able to draw conclusions about the work of this project.
an interesting project and I always pay attention to those who have a working business now. So I can invest and be sure that it will be safe.
why is the minimum Deposit amount so large.
I just wish I could understand it all. Just not all investors are willing to invest such a large amount at once.
Activity: 4

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity and what licenses does the team currently have ? I'd like to understand how legal this is.

Read on the site information about this.
You have to understand that this is a fully operational business right now.
And this is the most important thing for me as an investor.

now it is a business where there is a lot of money.
And because it makes vouchers as liquid as possible.
as I understand it will be possible to buy tokens now and get a good income in the long term.
Activity: 7

at the moment I like this idea and like that it is a fully working business it will still be very important for investors who just want to buy vouchers for the long term.

I was interested in the project as in fact such services will be really in demand.
And I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future .
although I do not quite understand what is more convenient to use tokens instead of Fiat money.

Tokens within the ecosystem will be much more convenient to use and this is a fact.
so I will continue to monitor the work of this project and the services that the team will offer for us.

I like that the project has such a reputable team.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I can buy some tokens.

I would like to see the team at various events and get reports on the future plans of the team.
at the moment, I'm just looking into information about team members.

the project has a reputable team and they have a lot of experience in this direction.
And I think that such services will be in real demand in the future.
are there any publications about the project in any media ?
This would be very interesting for me and I will buy tokens in the near future anyway.
What do you use vouchers for ?
why not just use us dollars ?
I would just like to understand what blockchain will be used for ?
Activity: 10

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity and what licenses does the team currently have ? I'd like to understand how legal this is.

I'm sure it will be very profitable but you also have to understand that it will be a good investment for the long term. It would be very important to me.
But in any case, I am sure that the profit will be huge .

I like that the project has such a reputable team.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I can buy some tokens.
I would like to see the team at various events and get reports on the future plans of the team.
at the moment, I'm just looking into information about team members.
Activity: 21
while I do not really understand what specific services the team will represent. That would be very important to me.
And I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.
Since I have to understand that they have a chance to become leaders in this market.
Activity: 11

at the moment I like this idea and like that it is a fully working business it will still be very important for investors who just want to buy vouchers for the long term.

I was interested in the project as in fact such services will be really in demand.
And I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future .
although I do not quite understand what is more convenient to use tokens instead of Fiat money.

where can I see a list of all the services that are available on the platform now ? That would be very important to me.
I will continue to follow the news about the development of the project.

you can go to the site and read all the information. They essentially have a unique set of features and services and have a reputable team.

Yes, I also liked the team and liked how it will all work in practice.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.

it's a working business right now . And you can check how these services work now.
Interesting project and I think investors will now pay more attention to projects that have working prototypes and a strong team.
that's why I was interested in this project.
Activity: 4
what are the partners of the project and with whom are you negotiating at the moment ?
I would like to understand this now so that I can buy vouchers at a bargain price.
Pages:
Jump to: