Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀 - page 7. (Read 1629 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I was interested in this project because you presented an idea with an alternative to a token. The voucher is likely to replace the token in the near future. I especially liked the bonuses and discounts on the voucher. I see that you have a close-knit team, and I hope that you will succeed.

I agree with you but it's too early to draw any conclusions. I will monitor the development of the project and how much their services will be in demand.
But the fact that vouchers will be profitable to buy now is a fact.

I'll buy some vouchers now and wait for the listing I'm not really interested in the services your team provides right now
Activity: 28

I like what services the team offers now.
And I would like to understand for which countries you are ready to provide your services.

But I still do not understand what are the benefits of using blockchain for this application? can you tell us more about it and also wanted to understand how this project is better than the competition
Activity: 11

I like what the team offers, but I'm more interested in buying vouchers as an investor and just waiting for the listing on exchanges in order to understand how I can implement it all.

the listing will be after April 2020 and as I understand it is not important for the team it is more important for them to build a successful business and make tokens more popular .

much will depend on how successful this exchange will be.
But I think the team will be able to afford a listing on one of the top exchanges by then.

The popularity of tokens and the popularity of this project will largely depend on this

what events does the team plan to take part in in the near future?

I'd like to see that, too. so you can trust the team even more and it will be very important. I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.

This is a nice project and I think that I will buy tokens in the near future as vouchers have real value now and this is very important for investors

I'd like to see that, too. so you can trust the team even more and it will be very important. I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
what country is your project registered in and what licenses do you have ?
I would like to understand this as far as the project is legal.

I like how the project works and develops now and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
although the minimum Deposit amount is large for me.

this amount of Deposit is a good opportunity to get a good potential income. I think that this will still be very important for every investor.
Activity: 11
I like what services the team offers now.
And I would like to understand for which countries you are ready to provide your services.

I was interested in this project because you presented an idea with an alternative to a token. The voucher is likely to replace the token in the near future. I especially liked the bonuses and discounts on the voucher. I see that you have a close-knit team, and I hope that you will succeed.

I agree with you but it's too early to draw any conclusions. I will monitor the development of the project and how much their services will be in demand.
But the fact that vouchers will be profitable to buy now is a fact.

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that it will be very profitable to buy services through the purchase of vouchers.

It seems to me that this is one of the most useful projects that I have seen since everything is very convenient and I like that all services are on the same platform.
But and I rarely see on this forum already working business.

This is very important now and I think I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
I am sure that if you keep them for about a year you can get X3 at least.

it's too early to draw any conclusions. I honestly do not quite understand what will happen to the price of bitcoin after halving and this is very important.
in fact, this is now one of the top projects as it is a working business now and it is very important for me.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops in the near future.

I like what the team offers, but I'm more interested in buying vouchers as an investor and just waiting for the listing on exchanges in order to understand how I can implement it all.

the listing will be after April 2020 and as I understand it is not important for the team it is more important for them to build a successful business and make tokens more popular .

much will depend on how successful this exchange will be.
But I think the team will be able to afford a listing on one of the top exchanges by then.
Yes the idea is really worth attention and the team in fact brings innovation to this market and therefore I am sure that such services will be in demand.
Activity: 9

please tell me why now the amount of the minimum purchase is so huge.
if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand PR / events / roadshows
Brand strategy
Brainstorming Training and Workshops Content development Communications Strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Executive training Marketing/business/brand consultation Media Buying
Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Social media / in uencers
Speech writing
Sponsorships / collaborations
VR and AR games and experience

for this money you can get a huge list of services and it is in fact very important.
I will buy tokens for me anyway and it will be very important for me.

now I will try to buy vouchers for me and test the company's services. This will all be very convenient and profitable for me and how high-quality services the team provides for us.

This is a great project. I like that the team has a working business and this is rarely seen on this forum and it is important for me to understand how it will all work and develop further.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Activity: 6
I like how the project works and develops now and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
although the minimum Deposit amount is large for me.
Activity: 9

please tell me why now the amount of the minimum purchase is so huge.
if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

Yes for the long term it will be just a great solution and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future. The project will be in demand in any case.

please tell me how much more profitable is it to use vouchers to pay for your services?
Why not just use a visa card and us dollars ?

You just need to convert it into vouchers and pay for the company's services. This will be convenient in the future .
I'm just now planning to use the company's marketing services.

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity? And whether the team has all the necessary licenses and patents to provide these services.

I would also like to understand this in more detail.
I actually like how the project works and develops and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: