Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀 - page 13. (Read 1629 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

a pleasant project and it makes me happy that the team is doing something useful.
But I do not understand why blockchain technology will be used?

Since it is very convenient to build the economy and reduce fees.
Moreover, this will improve security.
It will also be very important to me.
copper member
Activity: 9

Do I understand correctly that you will not need listing on exchanges? you will just sell vouchers and that’s it.

I am also interested in this question. Please tell me where can I read more about the economic model?

We will eventually list.  Perhaps in April or a little later.

When we do, we expect our token to be strong - as it is backed by real-life ongoing verifiable value services (like the advertising, branding and communications work we do).  So it's not built on a "potential" ... it's built on a current reality.   

This is our solution to growing value for the token as well as the business.
Activity: 4

Hi - yes as these are creative vouchers and there really isn't a great job that could be done for less we have set the minimum around 7 ETH.

This is quite correct as the user essentially receives high-quality services.
But it turns out that only the person who needs marketing services will buy vouchers?

They will have a crypto listing. and after that, demand will only grow. So it will be very profitable to sell vouchers in April.

Let's see what happens after listing on exchanges.
But it seems to me that the demand for tokens will be huge in the near future.
Activity: 7
a pleasant project and it makes me happy that the team is doing something useful.
But I do not understand why blockchain technology will be used?
Activity: 5
At the moment this is one of the best projects that I have seen on this forum.
I like that this is a working service and it is very important for me.
Activity: 8

IVO is a very interesting sales format and I am sure that I can buy tokens in the near future. Vouchers, to be more precise, but I don’t understand how it differs from buying tokens?

essentially no difference. But you can use vouchers to pay for company services now. This will be of real benefit to the community.
But I still want to understand what specific services will it be?
Can I get a list of services?
Activity: 3

An interesting project. I tried to buy tokens using USD, but I don’t understand what is the minimum contribution of more than $ 1000?

for such services, the minimum command entry threshold is very important. And $ 1,000 is a very small amount for such services. I will continue to monitor the development of the project and the news from the team.

But I like how the project works and develops.
And I see that they have a very strong team that is ready to provide quality services.
Activity: 7

An interesting project. I tried to buy tokens using USD, but I don’t understand what is the minimum contribution of more than $ 1000?

for such services, the minimum command entry threshold is very important. And $ 1,000 is a very small amount for such services. I will continue to monitor the development of the project and the news from the team.

It all depends on whether you need these services or not.
That is, now you can spend vouchers on company services or just wait for the listing on exchanges.
Activity: 1

Now I like what the team does, as these are really useful services, which means tokens will be provided with great liquidity.

This is now a really working business. And now I try to pay attention to such projects because the tokens will have great liquidity.

I like how the project works and now I'm sure that I can support the project and I will just wait for the listing on the exchanges. It will be really important right now.
Activity: 2

tell me how can I test the quality of your services? as I understand it, this is now a fully working business.
But the minimum investment amount is too big for me.

In this case, you can buy tokens only after listing on exchanges. It seems to me that this will be as important as possible and I think that I can buy tokens in the near future.
Activity: 14

tell me how can I test the quality of your services? as I understand it, this is now a fully working business.
But the minimum investment amount is too big for me.

The fact that it will be a good asset is a fact.
so the team made an interesting decision regarding the rounds of sales.
copper member
Tell me, will you have a listing on crypto exchanges or is this not necessary?
I was interested in your project, but I essentially do not need the services that you offer.

Hi yes, we will, and at that point the tokens will likely keep or grow value (we expect) due to be being backed by verified value service level.

When we have sold a certain amount we will list, within 6 months is our aim.
copper member
Tell me please, can citizens of the USA buy vouchers or not? Already have any information on this?

Sorry no, citizens of the USA are the only ones excluded from buying these tokens.

If they still want to use our creative services they can - but not in this way.  They should get in touch with us at [email protected] (new contact info btw) if they'd like to do that.

copper member
I like the concept itself. That is, the team will sell real services and not just a speculative component.
But I would like to understand why the blockchain will be used in your project?

Our platform, the way that we are able to offer world leading services without massive typical creative agency prices, is integrated to blockchain to allow verification and smart contracts to automate certain parts of a typical advertising/marketing agency experience that are usually wasting client money.  The platform, and the client app that runs it, operate using our token, KIBL.  That token is spent on our services (or kept and traded when we list on an exchange).

as I understand it, promotion services are available now? And I can buy vouchers in the near future.
I will continue to monitor how the project is developing now.

Yes, the team shows just interesting results.
And for me the most important thing is that this is a working project right now.
Tell me please, can citizens of the USA buy vouchers or not? Already have any information on this?
Activity: 13

Hi - yes as these are creative vouchers and there really isn't a great job that could be done for less we have set the minimum around 7 ETH.

This is quite correct as the user essentially receives high-quality services.
But it turns out that only the person who needs marketing services will buy vouchers?

They will have a crypto listing. and after that, demand will only grow. So it will be very profitable to sell vouchers in April.
copper member
Do you plan to provide your services in the Asian region? Or is there currently no information on this?

Hi! Yes, the platform connects all of our partners and clients all over the world. That is how time and use are tracked.
Do you plan to provide your services in the Asian region? Or is there currently no information on this?

An interesting project. At least it has real benefits for people. I think that the demand will be huge and I like what work the team has done right now

Yes, the team shows excellent results. And I am glad that this is a working business now. This is really important to me.
Pages:
Jump to: