Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀 - page 9. (Read 1629 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
tell me in what events the team will take part in the near future ?
I think it would be very important for the development of your platform and for maximum confidence in the team.
Activity: 28
please tell me why now the amount of the minimum purchase is so huge.
if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.
that's what I plan to do. That is, the price of tokens will grow along with the increase in demand for vouchers and will not depend much on speculative components.
I haven't seen any information about it. But I'm sure I can buy tokens for me. since I now live in Europe )
But you'd better wait for a response from the administration.

at the moment I like the future prospects of the project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me.
at least it will all be very profitable and it is important for me.

The main thing to understand is that this is already a great and working business.
That is now investors are looking for such projects and I am sure that it will be possible to buy tokens in any case.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens.
Before listing to wait a pretty long time but I think that listing will be on reputable exchanges.
The main thing is to create a huge demand for tokens.
at the moment I like the future prospects of the project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me.
at least it will all be very profitable and it is important for me.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that it will be very profitable to buy services through the purchase of vouchers.
please tell me why now the amount of the minimum purchase is so huge.
if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

and I think the team made the right decision not to rush the listing .
They are focused on development and want to make tokens as liquid as possible.

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions about this. Because the market is very competitive. And you need to clearly understand that this will be a unique service.
Activity: 9

I like that the project has such a reputable team.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I can buy some tokens.

Yes it will be possible to buy a few tokens and I am sure that they will be really in demand and the price will grow. But you also need to understand that this is an investment for the long term.

an interesting idea and interesting to look at the use of blockchain in this area.
I need to understand what benefits it gives to users.
can us citizens buy vouchers and use the company's services?
It would be very important to me.
I like how the team works and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future and it will be very important for me.
Activity: 12

why is the minimum Deposit amount so large.
I just wish I could understand it all. Just not all investors are willing to invest such a large amount at once.

you can get a huge set of services for the money and it will actually be much cheaper than the competition.
But if you buy vouchers for a long time, not everyone can afford it.

judging by the team that the project has I am sure that such services will be in demand.
so I will buy tokens for me anyway as the future prospect will be just huge.

As I understand it, vouchers are essentially no different from buying tokens. But can I pay for your services now ?
can I get a list of all services ?

the site has a full list of services and you can order the services of the company now.
This is the most important thing for me as an investor to understand that this is already a working business.

why is the minimum Deposit amount so large.
I just wish I could understand it all. Just not all investors are willing to invest such a large amount at once.

you can get a huge set of services for the money and it will actually be much cheaper than the competition.
But if you buy vouchers for a long time, not everyone can afford it.
Hello everyone !
please tell me whether us citizens can buy vouchers and receive your services?
where can I see information regarding this ?
As I understand it, vouchers are essentially no different from buying tokens. But can I pay for your services now ?
can I get a list of all services ?
I will continue to monitor how this project is developing and now it is still important for me to learn more information about the project team and where the project is registered as a legal entity.

I like that the project has such a reputable team.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I can buy some tokens.

Yes it will be possible to buy a few tokens and I am sure that they will be really in demand and the price will grow. But you also need to understand that this is an investment for the long term.

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity and what licenses does the team currently have ? I'd like to understand how legal this is.

Read on the site information about this.
You have to understand that this is a fully operational business right now.
And this is the most important thing for me as an investor.

now it is a business where there is a lot of money.
And because it makes vouchers as liquid as possible.
as I understand it will be possible to buy tokens now and get a good income in the long term.

and I think the team made the right decision not to rush the listing .
They are focused on development and want to make tokens as liquid as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: