Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀 - page 4. (Read 1629 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

please tell me why now the amount of the minimum purchase is so huge.
if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand PR / events / roadshows
Brand strategy
Brainstorming Training and Workshops Content development Communications Strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Executive training Marketing/business/brand consultation Media Buying
Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Social media / in uencers
Speech writing
Sponsorships / collaborations
VR and AR games and experience

for this money you can get a huge list of services and it is in fact very important.
I will buy tokens for me anyway and it will be very important for me.

really unique list of services ! I think that all this will be in demand among users around the world who need marketing services

I just plan to buy tokens for a long time and I think that this will all be as profitable as possible since after listing on the exchanges we will see a flight to the moon

if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand strategy
Brainstorming Training and Workshops Content development Communications Strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Speech writing

for this money you can get a huge list of services and it is in fact very important.

really unique list of services ! I think that all this will be in demand among users around the world who need marketing services

a very wide range of services and it will be a great business I'm sure of it
at least the team will be able to provide these tokens with a huge demand

an interesting idea and as I understand the use of blockchain in this market can give many advantages and this is really important

Yes the project will have really many advantages and I will be happy to buy tokens for me now to get the maximum income for the long term

I do not really understand how vouchers differ from tokens ? On the technical side, it's the same thing and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .

In fact there is no difference just you can pay for the company's services for tokens now and the demand for vouchers will be even before the listing on the exchanges
A great project and I actually like the business model and the range of services that the team will provide for its users and I would love to use that for me
I do not really understand how vouchers differ from tokens ? On the technical side, it's the same thing and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
Do you have publications in the media ? and is the project presented on any ratings ? This is also very important for the development of the project especially at the initial stages
in which country will this project be registered ? I just want to understand that everything is as legal as possible and that the project has all the necessary licenses for this
now this is one of the top projects and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future as I am interested in using the services of this company
in fact, I do not really understand what the advantage of using blockchain in this project will be. why not just use a Fiat gateway for payment ?

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Speech writing

I see that the team has a lot of services for brand development. Will you cooperate with any business or do you plan to develop crypto - projects ?

as I understand it these will be services for any business and this is just great because the coverage of the project will be just huge and it will be just a great business

Hello team !
I don't really understand why you decided to do the listing only in April ?
I mean it's a long time if your project is running now

I think there is no point in an early listing until the team can meet the demand for their services . since it will be possible to get a dump immediately after listing .
I think the team has chosen the right strategy
Please tell me where I can see the results of your past work and what the team did before ?
do you have any experience in this field ?

hahahahahaha what is this scam?!

You think it's a Scam ?
as I understand it, they have a working business now and you can use their services.
It seems to me that this is one of the main proofs
Activity: 6
Hello team !
I don't really understand why you decided to do the listing only in April ?
I mean it's a long time if your project is running now
Activity: 27
hahahahahaha what is this scam?!

the fact that it is now a working business is just fine and I like what services the team provides now

in 2020, only such projects will be in demand . This will allow investors to trust the project more and understand that they will get a guaranteed profit .

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Speech writing

I see that the team has a lot of services for brand development. Will you cooperate with any business or do you plan to develop crypto - projects ?
in 2020, we should see the growth of this market and the arrival of institutional investors.
for me this will be very important because the demand will be huge
There is a huge competition in this market right now and I need to understand why your project will be in demand and how you are going to attract users to this market
Pages:
Jump to: