Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UPDATE] [ENGLISH] GOLF Golfcoin V2.0 New Chain + Reimbursements - page 2. (Read 17738 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
GolfCoin (GOLF.CRY) is on the top 50 of our RoboAdvisor, an artificial intelligence based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, GolfCoin has an upside probability of 54.37% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Golfcoin founding member
Don't you have any bounty/airdrop program? When a new coin appears everyone wants to check it out but everyone is not a whale. I'll be happy to know if any program like this you are planning.

The Golfcoin thread is now located here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/golfcoin-new-management-and-website-3058820
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Don't you have any bounty/airdrop program? When a new coin appears everyone wants to check it out but everyone is not a whale. I'll be happy to know if any program like this you are planning.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
why did you leave your coin xbtc21?? and no updates we are waiting you
copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Golfcoin founding member
We are excited to announce that Golfcoin is under new management!

The Golfcoin thread is now relocated here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/golfcoin-new-management-and-website-3058820
Activity: 515
Merit: 250
pool is stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:8951   Username Is Your wallet address and password is x

Please note guys that there is 0 Rewards for new blocks so you will not get any golf coins whilst mining you will only be helping the chain move along

Not working

really ? im mining now and its ok ? but do remember its 0 reward so you will get 0 coins from mining
Activity: 119
pool is stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:8951   Username Is Your wallet address and password is x

Please note guys that there is 0 Rewards for new blocks so you will not get any golf coins whilst mining you will only be helping the chain move along

Not working
pool is stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:8951   Username Is Your wallet address and password is x

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 53
Hi! Where is the pool? Who mining coins? Tell me where the pool is?
There is 0 Reward for miners the update is to help the chain move along i believe

A pool is needed to move blocks in the network.
There is 0 Reward for miners the update is to help the chain move along i believe
Where is the working pool. On the findblocks in the lists Golf coins are not present.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
MANDATORY UPDATE 13/02/2018
Please update your wallets to the latest versions, this is a mandatory update!!
Link to source and wallets - https://mega.nz/#%212ZAFXKDS%21GU7JDCUMyGuGeKJ6v7cbBQeb4EKw-0n80OGuCWOf6GI

Update request has been supplied to coinexchange.io and findblocks.com for the mining pool.

A new team will be taking over golfcoin in the near future which is exciting for the future of golfcoin!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Will this project evolve, may be official site or etc, or it's dead?

Announcement.

Over the next few weeks there will be a mandatory update of the golfcoin source and wallets to update the golfcoin core and fix the current problems. Also a mining pool will be available to continue to mine blocks on golfcoin once the new wallets are released. More information will be available in the next few weeks.

Negotiations are ongoing to enable a new team to take forward golfcoin professionally and ensure its future success which should also be complete once the mandatory updates have been completed and golfcoin is once again operating smoothly.

Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 2
Serbian translation here Smiley We have golf courses Wink
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Strong world together
Will this project evolve, may be official site or etc, or it's dead?
Activity: 11
Any news about mining pool
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
is there a Russian version of the project?

Дa, тoжe интepecнo. Moжнo ли мaйнить и гдe?
Activity: 11
is there a Russian version of the project?
Pages:
Jump to: