Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UPDATE] [ENGLISH] GOLF Golfcoin V2.0 New Chain + Reimbursements - page 4. (Read 17738 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
There are many developers and owners of pools at the forum. Refer to them. Be interested in the price not in 1 satosh, but above. There is no coin activity on the stock exchange, and there is no pool either.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
so what is the final verdict? mining or not mining?
admin please let us know what is the next step

If someone is willing to setup a mining pool for golfcoin maybe we can direct some mining hash to it and move some blocks, we really cant do anything unless were getting some hashes on a mining pool!
Full decline in trading. Sales to yourself. Buy for yourself. Activity?  Huh
Bad. Very bad. No trading. There are no sales volumes. What's next?  Shocked
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Personally, I decided to put a cross on this coin. It can be seen that there will not be any dialogue. Good luck DEV.
The end.
Activity: 8
so what is the final verdict? mining or not mining?
admin please let us know what is the next step

Yes I agree... DEV you should burn the premines

Would be better to use the premine to airdrop coins to golf clubs and courses, and for paying for future updates, and for giveaways to encourage people to use and support Golfcoin.

Yeah Yeah. I see you are hell bent on keeping the premines. No need to revise this coin then.

It could be burnt, or a new team could be given the premine. Im not bothered about that.
If someone wants to set up a pool then perhaps we can direct some mining power to the coin.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

Would be better to use the premine to airdrop coins to golf clubs and courses, and for paying for future updates, and for giveaways to encourage people to use and support Golfcoin.

Yeah Yeah. I see you are hell bent on keeping the premines. No need to revise this coin then.

Hi! I'm glad that the coin came to life. But why does not the wallet work? What will happen to the coin next?

The wallet does work, its just that there are no miners or mining pool to move the blocks until it goes 100% POS. There are lots of people who want this coin but no-one is currently mining it.

Who will be the mining if the price is 0.00000001. If the price is 0.00000005-0.00000010, there will be both network activity and mining. So far, there is a sale and buy in one hand.

Hi! I'm glad that the coin came to life. But why does not the wallet work? What will happen to the coin next?

The wallet does work, its just that there are no miners or mining pool to move the blocks until it goes 100% POS. There are lots of people who want this coin but no-one is currently mining it.

Who will be the mining if the price is 0.00000001. If the price is 0.00000005-0.00000010, there will be both network activity and mining. So far, there is a sale and buy in one hand.
Hello everybody. I watch the trade a little stirred. But here only I have a problem. I can not transfer coins from the stock exchange to my POS cash. No traffic on the network.

The project will continue to develop? The coin had a good exchange rate, not that it is now 0.00000001. What is the course for the future? Is it really going to float in the price of 0.00000001-0.00000002?
What's happening? Bought a coin of 0.00000001 and immediately put it on sale? What kind of bidding?
Hello everyone. At last the theme revived. I hope and project, too. I would like to know. Whether it was Joseph (EntrepreneurWarrior) who decided to take with his team the project Golf Coin. Will we see the result of their work. Will support their team. Good luck everyone.

You should repost the links and specs here on the thread or update the announcement page. A pool will also be a good start

Details below. Would be good to get a pool up from somewhere and get a group of people together to take golfcoin forward.
GOLFCOIN (V2.0)

Golfcoin is a digital currency and awards token designed primarily for the Golf Industry, the world's premier digital currency for golfers, clubs and courses.

Specifications
SHA256 Coin
POW/POS
1 billion total coins POW
10% POS per annum

Wallets and Source
Windows Wallet - https://mega.nz/#!wVFnQC4T!BIBfzBqWMhmIbCbNDgMFg7q3GFIzTFliz1QrV13tyrE
Linux Wallet - https://mega.nz/#!oQ8A3bQQ!X7VmRcDki0KO0X-257uCoVjKJVz6o9657QoqemJc78A
Mac Wallet -https://mega.nz/#!oJMmQJLa!qpTfGgho0UxHKsUpQvWH38POBk5uXBT4n_Jd2uYQ-PI
Source - https://mega.nz/#!8d8jUBwD!fSva1-8a-Jo4OMXgivKdAWWQAjRkZbSYIIp9YUqwPfo
Right now, at what stage is your project?

Its at the early stages, I fell ill during development of a few digital currencies.
The following were completed

Windows wallet
Linux wallet
Mac OS wallet
Android wallet with 1 year electrum server
Twitter page
Facebook page
Website (removed but still available)

It's good theres some interest in furthering this.

You should repost the links and specs here on the thread or update the announcement page. A pool will also be a good start
Right now, at what stage is your project?

Its at the early stages, I fell ill during development of a few digital currencies.
The following were completed

Windows wallet
Linux wallet
Mac OS wallet
Android wallet with 1 year electrum server
Twitter page
Facebook page
Website (removed but still available)

It's good theres some interest in furthering this.
Pages:
Jump to: