Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UPDATE] [ENGLISH] GOLF Golfcoin V2.0 New Chain + Reimbursements - page 6. (Read 17738 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Dev. What do I have for a problem with my wallet. He stopped at me and stopped synchronizing. Huh
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi. My wallet does not generate orphans. It regularly generates new blocks. But the last two days he is buggy. Please correct the errors.
And I also have orphans, and basically everything is normal. Blocks are generated, the payout occurs. It's a pity that the trade is weak. Therefore, interest in the coin may be lost.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Good News Dev, I mined a lot of coins... come on!!

Jeje Hola Kali Cheesy

Btw, I tried mining and all blocks get orphaned.
Anything I must do at my pool?
Tried resyncing blockchain , but still all orphaned.
Is that normal? can this be mined?

Regards!

Activity: 322
BTMEN
Good News Dev, I mined a lot of coins... come on!!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Slack

Golfcoin team members can now join us free on Slack - https://xpcoin.slack.com #golfcoin channel

Please PM with your email address for an invitation.

A note to everyone, Golfcoin will be resumed, please provide a number of weeks to allow me to pick this back up again!

If anyone is interested in working with me on this project please do get in touch so that this can be resumed.

We have;

- source
- mobile wallet
- win wallet
- mac wallet
- linux wallet
- 50% premine (500 million)

Ideally work to get investors from the golfing sector - manufacturers, magazines etc etc

Please PM me about Golfcoin.

Looking to get a team together to take this forward in a big way.

Regards
Dev
Discontinued

As the founder of Golfcoin, I am sorry to say that it is important that Golfcoin is discontinued.

As the cryptocurrency sector grows offering more choice, there are many potential hazards around the corner, rather than create new coins (fiat money in a different guise), in fact quite the opposite should occur, not only should we think about merging all crypto into one CONSENTING blockchain that uses the collective skills of everyone working on individual coins, we should start to consider actually what money is and what harm money actually does, regardless of its form.

Therefore I would ask that if anyone is mining or thinking of investing in Golfcoin, please do not.

Golfcoin will be asked to be removed from exchanges in the next day or two, and the premine and any personal coins will be destroyed.

I am very sorry for everyone that has supported Golfcoin, but please rest assured, I have a feeling that by stopping Golfcoin we have a much brighter future.

I look forward to working with everyone in the future.

Best Regards
Nick
You are a fake semi-pro.
You can't even contact a small bunker enterprise and make a good deal with !
You must focus on this potential niche winner.
You should hire someone.

Best Regards
Oliver

A note to everyone, Golfcoin will be resumed, please provide a number of weeks to allow me to pick this back up again!

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Discontinued

As the founder of Golfcoin, I am sorry to say that it is important that Golfcoin is discontinued.

As the cryptocurrency sector grows offering more choice, there are many potential hazards around the corner, rather than create new coins (fiat money in a different guise), in fact quite the opposite should occur, not only should we think about merging all crypto into one CONSENTING blockchain that uses the collective skills of everyone working on individual coins, we should start to consider actually what money is and what harm money actually does, regardless of its form.

Therefore I would ask that if anyone is mining or thinking of investing in Golfcoin, please do not.

Golfcoin will be asked to be removed from exchanges in the next day or two, and the premine and any personal coins will be destroyed.

I am very sorry for everyone that has supported Golfcoin, but please rest assured, I have a feeling that by stopping Golfcoin we have a much brighter future.

Best Regards
Nick
You are a fake semi-pro.
You can't even contact a small bunker enterprise and make a good deal with !
You must focus on this potential niche winner.
You should hire someone.

Best Regards
Oliver
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi
Sadly, the project will be closed. I invested in PoS, and now forced to sell their coins.
P.S. I invested in POS 10 million golfcoin in the hope for the future. Very sorry.
When waiting Golfcoin3. Grin
  As to the person I treat you with great respect. Much work has been done to you Golfcoin2, XPcoin and other start-ups. Good luck in all your future Projects summary.
It's a pity. And I just got money on POS purse delay.  Cry
Discontinued

Best Regards
Nick
Activity: 370
Any exchange for trade this GolfCoins? Cheesy

Nova and Coin Exchange, both have this coin listed.
Activity: 448
Any exchange for trade this GolfCoins? Cheesy
i have mining this coin but there is no payment. why? what's wrong?

Did you tried at out pool?

stratum+tcp://theminingpool.mine.nu:5310 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

Will be glad that someone give us some hashing power to try this SHA algo on pool and check payments.

All good in our pool!

golfcoin Stats
Address                                                           Shares    Invalid shares    Efficiency    Hashrate
GZ32iaVNFEASy3osx7Fv9GtZ9kVvpSYPB6                    97328    352                  99.63%    1.39 TH
GVLsnYbEHnTQcs5KgUjBksJiLsgXQgNoRU                    323880    0                    100%    4.64 TH
GcQsSgCSxsJEafDxVwrUUsdvJ5rpzZZf4G                    393490    0                    100%    5.63 TH
GMXH5fUAYWhVNVosCEruSDXqMqrsNeWUsN               194328   16194             92.3%    2.78 TH

All payments working perfectly and up to date every 10 min:

http://theminingpool.mine.nu:9090/payments.php#GolfCoin(GOLF)

Come and mine more GolfCoins with us !

Anyone still mining this coin?  Huh

Coin goes POS after 200,000 blocks but you can also POW with zero reward for supporting the chain.
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
i have mining this coin but there is no payment. why? what's wrong?
Anyone still mining this coin?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: