Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UPDATE] [ENGLISH] GOLF Golfcoin V2.0 New Chain + Reimbursements - page 5. (Read 17738 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Curious if there is any contact information for the dev of Golfcoin we would like to take it over and run with it.
Any information would be appreciated.

[email protected]

Im the dev. The coin needs a mining pool to process and move blocks. It is a POW/POS coin , POW will work even with POS stake.
There was little demand by miners to keep this coin going, but there is still future potential, and some people are interested in growing golfcoin.
By all means get in touch.

Someone needs to start a mining pool again. I am looking to mine this

Links to wallet and source are still available from twitter.com/golf_coin so anyone can compile and start a mining pool.
An attempt was made previously to list on Cryptopia but this was refused due to premine, with a new team maybe cryptopia will reconsider.
Mining POW will only produce a very low or even zero reward, POS is also low reward.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Curious if there is any contact information for the dev of Golfcoin we would like to take it over and run with it.

[email protected]

Im the dev. The coin needs a mining pool to process and move blocks. It is a POW/POS coin , POW will work even with POS stake.
There was little demand by miners to keep this coin going, but there is still future potential, and some people are interested in growing golfcoin.

Someone needs to start a mining pool again. I am looking to mine this
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

[email protected]

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

[email protected]

Slack - https://xpcoin.slack.com #golfcoin channel
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

[email protected]
Activity: 4
Golf coin is listed on CoinExchange, so far, yet has no trading activity only a large list of sell orders for quit some time now.
Is this coin still alive?

coin needs an active pool

What for? The coin has long since become a POS. Drive equipment into the idle only to support the network. The fact is that the wallet is not synchronized. Many of the extracted blocks in the POS were orphaned. Read in the topic higher than what they said. And at the moment, trading on the stock exchange is in full swing. Although it is not possible to conduct a transaction. See the developer himself and sells
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Is this coin still alive?
10 days a go

i send golf into my wallet but not confirm , 2 day after i send 100 golf , 200 golf send my wallet is not confirm

how can i do ?

I also do not have any movements with coins. The purse is frozen, does not synchronize with the network, no block generation occurs. I wrote in the topic Dev, but he stubbornly remains silent. We have to wait ......................

I guess unless there is some mined block found. This thing is finished. Is there's a pool around that some mining can be done?
Dev sees himself with himself. Thus creating the appearance that everything is OK.
Activity: 88
Starting to get some volume on coinexchange.io .. wonder what's that about..

when golf-coin alive ?

i wait 50 days

Huh

All of us are also waiting and hoping for a miracle.
Cool. The coin was thrown out of the stock exchange NOVAEXCHANGE:
2017-05-19 13:02 - Delisting of coins

The following coins have been marked for delisting, they will be delisted 30 June 2017
Some of the coins has no connection to wallet, no active network (last block for many months ago), withdrawals will only be sent from us, Work on coins with delayed blockchains

If any user has working hosts to connect to network, please send us an e-mail with working groups, so we can make withdrawals possible of this coins

Coins that will be delisted:

2017, 2017
ACPR, Acespro
ADN, Aiden
BCF, Bitcoinfast
BSTAR, Blackstar
BUK, Cryptobuck V1
DCC, Dancecoin
DNC, Dinocoin
GCH, Givecash
GOLF, Golfcoin
 Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 11
Site is offline? Looks like the coin died?  Huh
http://www.golfcoin.co.uk/
We all look forward to it, too. When will the wallet start working normally, when there will be normal volumes of trade, when will DEV
Activity: 12

Shocked

i steel wait with hope TT;;;;;;

to be normaly
10 days a go

i send golf into my wallet but not confirm , 2 day after i send 100 golf , 200 golf send my wallet is not confirm

how can i do ?

I also do not have any movements with coins. The purse is frozen, does not synchronize with the network, no block generation occurs. I wrote in the topic Dev, but he stubbornly remains silent. We have to wait ......................

Activity: 12
10 days a go

how can i do ?

http://blogfiles.naver.net/MjAxNzA1MDdfNjMg/MDAxNDk0MDk1NDE4NTU1.c3Cfcy-T8J3xEGCVPuE6OPQR2V_dQS47SIWDf7ed75kg.NbYrlPViO_eR1kX9i-EhHiDNc3Euf67CwCjrRdM6Ihkg.PNG.his001_ccp/golf1.PNG

http://postfiles4.naver.net/MjAxNzA1MDdfMjkg/MDAxNDk0MDk1NDE4Njk0.sljDDAlBHc8DQV4Mboq0oTTxHGX3bNuw-yE0PBEkmhwg.kMehqsKpoSFwrEyUar7N9OYjkVvNT0RntcIRVVEVr1Mg.PNG.his001_ccp/golf2.PNG?type=w2

10 day ago i send 100281164 Golf steel not in my wallet;;;;;

2017-04-27 02:11:55   GOLF   100281164.00060400   0.10000000   GXxKokSzfMxD7bzDCiGPEHZC8CvsCvNbVx
3e63d83d1d8820ad07e77cdbd2653ee4b9f6a0fb61b15443e1717f59dc2fc0f2    Completed

i want get my 100281164 golf
my golf address coin exchange : GTazfmzmUN4fazSujPdPTuT7H15NaZZiat
Pages:
Jump to: