Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com - page 37. (Read 46331 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why is there no transaction record?
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
Bitebtc wallet is working finaly so we have a better exchange now

Be careful...the withdraw fee is 10 URX...not Acceptable
I think it's a trap,trading volume is fake and exchange SCAM
Activity: 14
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the project to be better
Activity: 283
Merit: 4
Why is URX valuable? There are many coins with low supply and are no more than pennies. What are you different about? Roll Eyes

Yup there are many coins out there with limited coin supplies...Some of them are abandoned like KNC or Chicks...I have no intentions of abandoning this coin...It is Cpu Mineable which there are dedicated Miners that prefer Cpu Coins. The problem with ASIS and GPU based coins is that You need  expensive Equipment to mine...With URX you can mine it with and old laptop while you sleep. Because of that more people can Participate in the mining process instead of having a small number of people mining all of the coins.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Why is URX valuable? There are many coins with low supply and are no more than pennies. What are you different about? Roll Eyes
Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?
Less than 10,000 Blocks before the next Reward Halving!
This is good because this will help us to prevent to get scammed and to lose money, because this platform promotes regulated market which people will love because it is the solution to all problems that we suffer in online business economy.
The Nibyx BTC wallet is back online so you can buy URX at that exchange for now
Great plan, I hope the business is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it's where the business goes well and succeed.

Be careful...the withdraw fee is 10 URX...not Acceptable
Activity: 154
How do you not want to crack this project and this team? it's impossible!! to have such good products embedded in a totally secure and anonymous ecosystem. The release of the alpha version of your Steel messenger will I think totally concretize your efforts towards investors: a unique product protected even in case of hack with the option invisible message. congratulations and good luck
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it's the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.

Just another stupid post not related to the topic
To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it's the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
Ok guys only 2 days left to vote...We can do this!! Cryptohub is the perfect exchange for us Right Now. we don't have to win the vote...we just need second place...Vote Below

Hi  According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
Pages:
Jump to: