Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com - page 41. (Read 46331 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your business can significantly improve this. I'll observe the development.
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
the price will increase for sure with the halving comming soon....
Activity: 35
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising business but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
44 days left untill the next halving
The uranium-x project needs to enter a good exchange to increase the sales of its token. this project has a very original name: it attracts customers and investors.

Not saying its a squalid bullshit but just nothing. I was fast as unmanned vehicle to accumulated this and even sold the property not belonging to me to buy myself a share in this superb ethereum-like dumboin. Dumboin is a word  to refer to a coin which has the nature of idiocy. Im perplexed at being duped as I put in over 800 btc. Nope I retained one zero. Its 8000 btc.
What are you sold on 8000BTC~>52,000,000 dollars?When smoking-be careful not to confuse the real world with the fictional.

it would have been nice to have a real  investor and not a joker...
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
The uranium-x project needs to enter a good exchange to increase the sales of its token. this project has a very original name: it attracts customers and investors.

Not saying its a squalid bullshit but just nothing. I was fast as unmanned vehicle to accumulated this and even sold the property not belonging to me to buy myself a share in this superb ethereum-like dumboin. Dumboin is a word  to refer to a coin which has the nature of idiocy. Im perplexed at being duped as I put in over 800 btc. Nope I retained one zero. Its 8000 btc.
What are you sold on 8000BTC~>52,000,000 dollars?When smoking-be careful not to confuse the real world with the fictional.
Activity: 283
Merit: 4

Not saying its a squalid bullshit but just nothing. I was fast as unmanned vehicle to accumulated this and even sold the property not belonging to me to buy myself a share in this superb ethereum-like dumboin. Dumboin is a word  to refer to a coin which has the nature of idiocy. Im perplexed at being duped as I put in over 800 btc. Nope I retained one zero. Its 8000 btc.

i want whatever you're smoking!!

Not saying its a squalid bullshit but just nothing. I was fast as unmanned vehicle to accumulated this and even sold the property not belonging to me to buy myself a share in this superb ethereum-like dumboin. Dumboin is a word  to refer to a coin which has the nature of idiocy. Im perplexed at being duped as I put in over 800 btc. Nope I retained one zero. Its 8000 btc.
Ethereum-like?You confuse something and mislead people.The algorithm of this coin is argon-2ad.It is not ethereum token and  not ethereun fork.
what do you mean by bounties
a very interesting idea I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

When Nibyx gets back up fully we are looking to add URX to the Faucet...You will be able to get bounties there.
Activity: 36
a very interesting idea I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
Looks like Nibyx is almost back up...The URX wallet is synced...i haven't tried to deposit or withdraw yet.
with 8000 btc invested in urx the price should have been over 100 $ now Smiley
8000 btc into what ? where did you buy urx for 8000 btc ? lol
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Activity: 966
Merit: 587
We need a better exchange
The Uexchange closed.Good thing I brought my URX out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Sophos detected malware Mal/Generic-S in the win64 wallet setup file. Is this something to be concerned of?
Pages:
Jump to: