Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com - page 38. (Read 46331 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 101
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

if you read the first page you would see that this is not a token, but some ppl can't read.....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
is there realy no one who wants some free urx in exchange for votes ?

How do I find out my level on cryptohub?

I have no ideea
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

How do I find out my level on cryptohub?
brand new
Activity: 0
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
well I guess no one wants free coins...
get level 5🙄,but it's a long long way😕
I'm rising the reward for a vote to 5 urx, max 10 votes !
user level 5 can be found in the chat cryptohub, they are marked as L5
Activity: 283
Merit: 4
We don't need many votes get on CryptoHub...If you can help Please do!! we need a solid Exchange

Activity: 23
Greetings
I think your plan is really interesting and nice, I like your plan. I want to ask what distinguishes your project from another idea? And can you name any country that works with your idea?
Activity: 2
This project looks like great sucess! Finally a coin that can make good profit to investor. Solid vision and good follow.
Answer a question how mining pool?
I want more
Activity: 14
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the business is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
If anyone votes for us on CryptoHub and provides a screen shot will receive 2 URX
Please vote for the voting link. Who is the picture sent to? Who is the address sent to?

https://cryptohub.online/voting/
Nice business you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
You read the topic?We do not have ICO.
Activity: 28
Nice business you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
If anyone votes for us on CryptoHub and provides a screen shot will receive 2 URX

Only level 5 can vote. LOL
Please vote for the voting link. Who is the picture sent to? Who is the address sent to?

send pictures to the author(wildraven01)
Pages:
Jump to: